ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Assistant Recruitment 2019
Integrated Child Development Services is ready to recruit the candidates for the posts of Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper. The online applications submission process will be held from 27th May 2019 to 10th June 2019. So, interested contenders can fill an application form and submit it before the last date. Here candidates can utilize the direct link for applying purpose in the below sections. Aspirants can know the latest details about Bihar Govt Jobs 2019.
ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Asst/Worker Recruitment 2019 Info
- Organization Name: Integrated Child Development Services
- Total Number of Vacancies: 271
- Post Name: Angwandi Worker & Anganwadi Helper
- Starting date of the Application Process: 27th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 10th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination & Interview
- Category: Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Check Today’s Employment News
- Official Website: https://kaimur.nic.in/
Vacancy Details of ICDS
271 vacant posts are waiting to fill by the eligible candidates in ICDS Recruitment for Anganwadi Worker and Helper.
Total number of posts – 271 posts
- Anganwadi Worker – 73 posts
- Anganwadi Helper – 198 posts
- For Anganwadi Worker, post candidates need to pass in 12th class from recognized board/institute.
- And for Anganwadi helper post contenders must have passed in 8th class from recognized board/institute.
- For more details of educational qualification, candidates can visit an official site which is in useful links sections.
Candidates must have an age limit in between 18 years to 30 years in order to apply for the posts of Anganwadi Sevika ( Anganwadi Worker) and Anganwadi Sahayika (Assistant).
Aspirants are recommended to refer the official notification pdf to know salary package.
Selection Process for ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Recruitment
In general, the enrolled candidates of ICDS Anganwadi Assistant/Worker Recruitment 2019 will be hired on the basis of written examination/interview.
Through the official site, candidates can apply an application form. While submitting an applications contenders need to attach a few important documents before the closure date i.e., 1oth June 2019.
Interested candidates can visit an official portal to know about an application fee.
How to Apply Online?
- First, visit the official site of ICDS.
- ICDS website is https://kaimur.nic.in/
- Login to apply online link.
- Search the desired notification which you are willing to apply.
- Later, read all the instructions in the pdf.
- Fill all the details mentioned in it.
- Attach a few documents along with an application form while submitting.
- After click on the submit button.
- At last, take a print out of form for future use.
- ICDS Anganwadi Worker/Helper Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Apply Online Link for ICDS Kaimur Anganwadi Recruitment 2019
You May Also Like