|Name of the Organisation||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Job Role||Specialist Officers (SO) Officer Scale I|
|Type of Job||Govt Bank Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Location||Across India|
IBPS SO Interview Questions 2020
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will soon interview those who have qualified for the written test. In this article, we will be discussing the Interview preparation and Tips to Crack the interview, and more. Check the official website ibps.in for more details about the interview of Specialist Officers (SO) Officer Scale I position. Get the complete information about the IBPS SO Notification from the official website ibps.in.
How to Prepare for IBPS Specialist Officers Scale I Interview?
The interviewer will check the subject level knowledge and work experience of the candidates who have qualified in the written test.
- Try to learn interview ethics and focus on your communication skills
- Try to give an honest answer do not hesitate while answering
- Be sure about what you are saying
- Stay Updated with the information on the current affair
- Understand the Job Roles & Responsibility of Specialist Officers
- Stay focused and do not lose your confidence
- Refer books for interview questions
Topic Wise Preparation for IBPS SO Interview Questions
Personality Based Questions
- What's your management style?
- What do you consider as your Most Significant Strengths?
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What is/are your weakness/weaknesses?
- What qualifications do you possess?
- Describe the difference between being a Manager and a Leader and a Follower?
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- If you will not get success this time then what will you do?
- How would your boss and co-workers describe you?
- Why do you choose the banking sector?
Profile Based Questions
- Who are our major competitors and what differences do you notice in our Banking product
- Who is a Specialist Officer and what are his duties and responsibilities?
Below we are sharing Interview Concepts related to Post wise IT Officer/HR/Marketing Officer/Law Officer/Agricultural Officer
- Salary Structure
- Employee Relations
- Work Environment
- Appraisals & Promotions
- Financial Matters
- Leave Adjustments
- Network Connectivity
- Hardware Problems
- Computer-Based Knowledge
- Network Security
- List of Software, their Usage & Correct Methods to Utilize
For Law Officer:
- Important Banking Policies
- Financial Schemes
- Legal Matters related to Bank
- Acts & MoU’s
- Bank Rules & Regulations
- Economical Condition
For Marketing Officer:
- Leadership Skills
- Latest Marketing Strategy
- Bank Benefits through Marketing
- Ways to Market any Product
- Types of Marketing
For Agricultural Officer:
- Productive Farming
- Agricultural Schemes
- Soil Types
Professional Knowledge Questions
- Which banks are better Private or PSU? and why?
- What do you think about the deregulation of saving accounts? Is it a good step?
- What do you know about bancassurance? Is it goo
- Do the crops sold by the farmers in the market comes under income tax?
- What was last year’s GDP in crores and % growth?
- How is your professional knowledge going to be useful for the bank?
- We should abolish the concept of CRR, and we should have just insurance of deposit? Do you agree?
- What provisions did this year’s budget have for the banking sector?
- Should farmers be given loans at cheaper rates when they’re already getting a subsidy on fertilizer and diesel?
- Which banking sector is stronger: Indian or Western? And why?
- What is Priority sector lending?
- What are the two main problems banks are facing today? And what should be done to solve them?
- What is no frill account? How does it help in Financial Inclusion?
- What is HDI (Human Development Index)? How is it calculated? What is India’s rank?
- What is Inflation? How is it controlled?
- What is Plastic Currency?
- What are the important products or schemes launch?
- Who is the Governor of RBI/chairman of SBI?
- What are the basics of Monetary policy?
- Who are the deputy governors of RBI?
- What does CORE stand for?
- What are the functions of RBI?
- What is the 'Green Channel'?
- What is CBS?
Current Affairs Questions
- Name of CEO’s of Famous Banking Bodies
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)
- Economics & Banking Related Question
- National & International Events
- Awards & Recognition
- Mergers & Appointments in Banks
- Bills & Acts
Documents to Carry for IBPS SO Interview
- Interview call letter
- Admit card of Mains
- Score Card of Mains Exam
- Valid Identity proof
- All original certificates of education from SSC to Graduation / Post Graduation Level
- Experience certificate issued by the previous employer
- Caste Certificate issued by state govt
Other Important Links