|Name of the Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Total Vacancies Available||4336|
|Exam Name ||CRP PO/MT-IX for Vacancies of 2020-21|
|Designation of Job||Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT)|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Similar Jobs||IBPS Exams|
IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2019 Notification
Here is a piece of fruitful news for the candidates looking for Banking Jobs. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued advertisement notification to recruit the personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations. Through IBPS PO Notification 2019, a total of 4336 vacant posts are going to be filled. Except in Vijaya Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI, SBI banks, IBPS is going to fill PO vacancies in all other national banks. The IBPS PO 2019 Apply online link will be activated from 07/08/2019 on its official portal i.e, www.ibps.in. The Closing date for the submission of the application form is 28/08/2019.
Job fighters can utilize this excellent chance & apply for IBPS PO MT Vacancy 2019 before the closing date. Other genuine information related to IBPS PO MT Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, vacancy details, selection criteria, pay scale, pre-exam training, useful links, etc are shared on this page. Go ahead & check the important stuff provided on this page.
IBPS PO MT Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 4336 Posts
Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of candidates for 4336 PO vacancies in national banks. The splitting of vacancies among various Participating Organizations is as follows.
- Allahabad Bank – 500
- Canara Bank – 203
- Indian Overseas Bank – 0
- Syndicate Bank – Not Reported
- Central Bank of India – Not Reported
- Oriental Bank of Commerce – 122
- UCO Bank – 500
- Bank of Baroda – 0
- Corporation Bank – 62
- Punjab National Bank – Not Reported
- Union Bank of India – 644
- Bank of India – 899
- Indian Bank – 201
- Punjab & Sind Bank – 0
- United Bank of India – 0
- Bank of Maharashtra – 143
Other details regarding IBPS Recruitment 2019 Notification like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc are furnished below.
IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 20 years.
- Maximum: 30 years. i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and no later than 01.08.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules.
- OBC-NCL: 03 years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification.
Pre Examination Training
The Pre-Examination Training is arranged by the Nodal Banks/ Participating Organisations to a limited number of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Minority Communities at certain centres. Eligible candidates who opt for and wish to avail of Pre-Examination Training have to fill in the relevant column in the Online application. The training is for free of cost but all other expenses travelling, boarding, lodging, etc. will have to be borne by the candidate for attending the preexamination training program at the designated Centres.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- The officials will offer an attractive pay scale of Rs. 23, 700/- to the selected candidates.
Tentative Dates of IBPS CRP PO/MT IX Exam 2019
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Payment dates of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
- Downloading date of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: September 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23.09.2019 to 28.09.2019
- Downloading date of call letters for Online examination (Preliminary): October 2019
- Online Examination (Preliminary): 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019, 19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
- Result release date of Online exam (Preliminary): October/ November 2019
- Downloading date of Call letter for Online exam (Main): November 2019
- Online Examination (Main) Date: 30.11.2019
- Declaration date of Result (Main): December 2019
- Downloading date of call letters for interview: January 2020
IBPS PO 2019 Apply Online
Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode from 7th August 2019 to 28th August 2019. No other mode of application forms is accepted.
- Prerequisites for Applying Online
- Before applying, candidates should have the scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Left thumb impression.
- Valid Email-ID.
- A handwritten declaration.
How to apply for IBPS PO MT Jobs?
- Go to IBPS Website i.e, www.ibps.in
- Click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT”.
- Then, click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-IX)” to open the Online Application Form.
- Hit on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- If needed, reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars.
- Upload the following documents as per the specifications provided in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents.
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form & keep the hard copy for future correspondence.
- All Other: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates: Rs. 100/-
Candidates have to pay the requisite fee payment through online mode only.