HURL Coal India Recruitment 2020 – Brief Information
- Organization Name: Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited (HURL) A JV OF IOCL, NTPC, CIL, FCIL, HFCL
- Post Names: Fresher Engineers jobs
- Total Number of Vacancies: 90 posts
- Starting date to apply online: 28th February 2020
- Closing Date to apply online: 15th March 2020
- Category of Job: Central Government Jobs
- Selection Process: GATE Score 2019, Behavioural Test, Group Discussion/Group Task, Personal Interaction
- Job Location: Across India
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: https://hurl.net.in/careers or coalindia.in
- Also, check State Government Jobs here
HURL Recruitment Through GATE 2019
HURL is looking for dynamic, hard-working, and talented fresher engineers to fill 90 vacancies. The application forms for Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Recruitment 2020 will be available active from 28th February 2020 up to 15th March 2020. So, candidates who have met the eligibility norms can apply for HURL Engineer Recruitment 2020 before the due date.
Scroll down to get more details of HURL Coal India Fresh Engineers Notification 2020 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc. Also, get Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020 here.
HURL Coal India Fresh Engineers Jobs Through GATE 2019
- Post Names: Fresher Engineers
- Total Number of Vacancies: 90 posts
Splitting of vacancies:
- Chemical Engineering- 38
- Mechanical Engineering- 25
- Electrical Engineering- 15
- Instrumentation Engineering -12
HURL Fresher Engineers Eligibility Criteria
- The upper age limit is 28 years
- Candidates should have completed full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in the following relevant disciplines with minimum 60% marks
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Instrumentation
- Control and Instrumentation
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
HURL Coal India Engineer Jobs Selection Process
On the basis of GATE-2019 score, the candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process like:
- Behavioural Test
- Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interaction (PI) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skills, etc
Candidates have to produce the following documents at the time of interview:
- Recent passport size color photographs
- High School certificate for Date of Birth proof
- Certificates of academic qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years in Graduation
- Proof of identity and Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- GATE-2019 Scorecard
Coal India Engineer Salary
- Selected candidates will be placed in the L1 level with starting annual CTC of Rs. 7,00,000/-
All the interested and eligible candidates have to fill and submit the HURL Coal India Engineer Application form 2020 before the closing date.
How To Apply for HURL Engineer Recruitment Through GATE 2019?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://hurl.net.in/careers
- On the home page, find and hit the link “Recruitment of Freshers – Advertisement”
- Read the full details provided in the official HURL Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification
- If eligible, then hit the “Click here to Apply”
- Fill all the details in the HURL Coal India Engineer application form 2020
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents
- Cross-verify all the details before the submission of the application form
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of the application for future use
- There is no application fee
1. Does Coal India recruit through the Gate?
2. How do I apply for CIL recruitment?
Ans. Refer to the HURL Coal India Recruitment 2020 application process provided on this page.
3. Can ECE students apply for Coal India?
Ans. Yes, they are eligible to apply for CIL Recruitment 2020.