|Name of the Board||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Designation of Job||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Category ||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||SSC Exams|
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Notification
Are you one among those aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Haryana Govt Jobs? If yes, you are on the right platform. Recently, Haryana Staff Selection Commission has disclosed HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Notification to recruit the candidates for 3864 PGT Teacher posts. The officials have invited the application forms through online mode from 17th February 2020 onwards. Job hunters who are searching for Teacher Jobs can grab this opportunity & apply for HSSC PGT Vacancy 2020 on or before 02nd March 2020.
We have gathered here the up to mark information related to HSSC PGT Recruitment 2020 Notification like age limit, qualification, vacancy, selection process, salary, important dates, link to apply, etc here.
HSSC PGT Vacancy 2020
- Name of the Posts: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 3864 posts.
The subject wise & category wise splitting of POST GRADUATE TEACHERS (PGT) H.E.S.II (GROUP-B SERVICES) vacancies is as follows.
- Biology: 127 Posts (Gen- 65 Posts; SC- 24 Posts; BCA- 12 Posts; BCB- 06 Posts; EWS- 12 Posts; ESM- 05 Posts; ESP- 3 Posts)
- Chemistry: 131 Posts (Gen- 66 Posts; SC- 25 Posts; BCA- 12 Posts; BCB- 06 Posts; EWS- 13 Posts; ESM- 06 Posts; ESP- 03 Posts)
- Commerce: 304 Posts (Gen- 153 Posts; SC- 58 Posts; BCA- 28 Posts; BCB- 14 Posts; EWS- 30 Posts; ESM- 12 Posts; ESP- 09 Posts)
- Computer Science: 1373 Posts (Gen- 676 Posts; SC- 261 Posts; BCA- 130 Posts; BCB- 62 Posts; EWS- 137 Posts; ESM- 68 Posts; ESP- 39 Posts)
- English: 530 Posts (Gen- 262 Posts; SC- 101 Posts; BCA- 50 Posts; BCB- 24 Posts; EWS- 53 Posts; ESM- 25 Posts; ESP- 15 Posts)
- Fine Arts: 35 Posts (Gen- 19 Posts; SC- 06 Posts; BCA- 04 Posts; BCB- 01 Posts; EWS- 03 Posts; ESM- 01 Posts; ESP- 01 Posts).
- Hindi: 194 Posts (Gen- 96 Posts; SC- 37 Posts; BCA- 18 Posts; BCB- 09 Posts; EWS- 19 Posts; ESM- 10 Posts; ESP- 05 Posts)
- History: 329 Posts (Gen- 164 Posts; SC- 63 Posts; BCA- 31 Posts; BCB- 15 Posts; EWS- 32 Posts; ESM- 15 Posts; ESP- 09 Posts)
- Mathematics: 522 Posts (Gen- 257 Posts; SC- 99 Posts; BCA- 50 Posts; BCB- 24 Posts; EWS- 52 Posts; ESM- 25 Posts; ESP- 15 Posts)
- Music: 35 Posts (Gen- 19 Posts; SC- 06 Posts; BCA- 04 Posts; BCB- 01 Posts; EWS- 03 Posts; ESM- 01 Posts; ESP- 01 Posts)
- Physical Education: 241 Posts (Gen- 120 Posts; SC- 45 Posts; BCA- 23 Posts; BCB- 11 Posts; EWS- 24 Posts; ESM- 11 Posts; ESP- 07 Posts)
- Urdu: 06 Posts (Gen- 05 Posts; SC- 01 Posts; BCA- 0 Posts; BCB- 0 Posts; EWS- 0 Posts; ESM- 0 Posts; ESP- 0 Posts)
- For Computer Science Only for Mewat Cadre: 37 Posts (Gen- 19 Posts; SC- 07 Posts; BCA- 04 Posts; BCB- 02 Posts; EWS- 03 Posts; ESM- 01 Posts; ESP- 01 Posts)
HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 42 years.
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- Sc/BCA/BCB/PWD: 5 years
- PWD + SCs/BCs: 10 years.
- Candidates possessing Master Degree in relevant Subject with minimum 50% marks & have passed B.Ed. / HTET / STET Exam.
- The essential qualifications that are common to all category of posts.
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of the concerned subject.
“Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking an average of any three examinations from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have at least 50% marks in Post-Graduation except for PGT Computer Science and in case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have at least 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the Written exam, Socio-economic criteria & experience.
- Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as per the norms of the conducting organization.
- In the pay matrix level-8 (Rs. 47,600-1,51,100/-).
Haryana SSC PGT Teacher Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for HSSC PGT Jobs from 2nd September up to 18th September 2019 on its official portal. Applicants can follow the step by step process provided here while filling the application form.
- Documents to be uploaded along with HSSC PGT Application form
- Matriculation Certificate/Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet/Certificate
- SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DESM/DFF/ PWD certificate issued by competent authority
- Challan/Credit Certificate/E Challan
- Sports Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
How to apply for HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://www.hssc.gov.in/advertisements.htm
- On the homepage, search for the related link.
- Read the full details provided in the official notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Finally, click on the “submit” button & keep the hard copy of the application form for future use.
- General Male Candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- General Female (Haryana Domicile): Rs. 125/-.
- BC/ EWS/ SC (Male Haryana Domicile): Rs. 125/-.
- BC/ EWS/ SC (Female Haryana Domicile): Rs. 75/-.
- PWD candidates: nil.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.