Haryana HSSC ALM LDC Recruitment 2019 Exam Details
- Conducting Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Posts: LDC, UDC, Steno, Translator & Other
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2978 Posts
- Advertisement Number: 11/2019
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Released Date of Advertisement: 5th July 2019
- Opening Date to fill Online Application form: 1st August 2019
- Closing Date to submit the Application form: 16th August 2019 (by 11.59 PM)
- Last Date for the deposition of fee: 20th August 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Portal: www.hssc.gov.in
- Get HSSC ALM, LDC & Various Jobs Past Year Solved Papers
2978 HSSC ALM, JSE & LDC Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
HSSC Haryana Recruitment 2019 Notification is out by Haryana Public Service Commission to hire the young & bright candidates for LDC, UDC, Steno, Assistant Lineman & Other posts. A total of 2978 Vacancies are going to be filled under DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam), UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam), and HVPN (Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam).
The HSSC Online Applications are also invited for the direct recruitment for 2978 posts of DHBVN, UHBVN & HVPNL through URL address i.e, http://www.hssc.gov.in from 1st August 2019. The HSSC Online Registration Process will continue till 16th August 2019, thereafter the link will be disabled. Job hunters who are looking for Haryana Govt Jobs can grab this opportunity & apply at the earliest. Get more details regarding Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 like No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, Qualification, Application Process, Salary, Selection Criteria, etc in the following sections.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Vacancy
- Junior System Engineer: 146 Posts
- Assistant Lineman (ALM): 183 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 440 Posts
- Protection Assistant: 18 Posts
- Store Assistant: 8 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 02 Posts
- Section Officer Accountant: 6 Posts
- Divisional Accountant: 10 Posts
- Pharmacists: 4 Posts
- Jr. Scale Steno: 34 Posts
- Steno Typist: 25 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 40 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 15 Posts
- Junior Draftsman: 76 Posts
- Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Junior Accountant: 19 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 05 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 06 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 23 Posts.
- Assistant Lineman: 1307 Posts
- Junior Software Developer: 2 Posts
- Divisional/ Revenue Accountant: 48 Posts
- Junior Test Engineer: 01 Post
- Assistant Law Officer: 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 495 Posts
- Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC): 58 Posts.
HSSC Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18-42 Years.
- Junior System Engineer: Candidates should hold B.E/ B.Tech (IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications) or M.C.A or M.Sc (IT /Computer Science/ Electronics & Communications) from a recognized university or institution with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Assistant Law Officer: Applicants must have completed LLB (Professional) with a Degree from any university recognized by Govt & having three years of practice as an Advocate.
- Assistant Lineman (ALM): Applicants should have passed Matric with 2 years ITI course in Electrician / Wireman trade or having 2 years Vocational course under the Lineman or Electrician trade (Maintenance & Repair of Electrical and Domestic Appliances) conducted by Director, industrial training & Vocational Education.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Having Bachelor’s General Degree in Commerce from a university recognized by the Govt. of Haryana with a minimum 50% marks for other categories and 45% for SC category candidates of Haryana. Candidates should have passed the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Application (SETC) conducted by HATRON.
- Junior Scale Steno/ UDC/Lower Division Clerk: Hold Graduation with minimum 60% marks from a university recognized by Govt. of Haryana. OR post-graduation with minimum 60% marks.
To get the detailed post-wise educational qualification, refer the official HSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf link attached below.
HSSC Lower Division Clerk Jobs Selection Process
- The selection of the eligible candidates for HSSC Vacancy will be on the basis of performance in the Written Exam.
Haryana SSC LDC ALM Posts Salary
- The officials will offer a good salary of Rs. 44,900- 1,42, 400/- to the selected candidates in Haryana SSC Recruitment Process.
HSSC Junior System Engineer Application Process
All the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for HSSC Vacancies in the prescribed format through online mode @ www.hssc.gov.in from 1st August 2019 up to 16th August 2019 till 11.59 PM.
How to Apply?
- Log on to the official portal of HSSC.
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Read the details provided in the official HSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf with utmost care.
- Select the desired post you are willing to apply.
- Then, click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in required size.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the Application form.
- At last, keep the hard copies of the HSSC Online Application form for further correspondence.
Applicants of Haryana ALM SSC Recruitment 2019 have to pay the application fee according to the category as follows.
For Category No. 1, 3, 5, 8,9, 10, 11,17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25:
- General (Male/Female): Rs. 150/-
- General (Female of Haryana): Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female): Rs. 18/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male): Rs. 35/-
For Category No. 2, 4, 6,7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27:
- General (Male/Female): Rs. 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana only): Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EWG Candidates of Haryana (Male): Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EWG Candidates of Haryana (Female): Rs. 13/-.
ESM & PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
- HSSC Jobs Application Submission Last Date Extended Notice
- HSSC LDC ALM Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Haryana SSC Assistant Lineman Apply Online Link
You Can Also Apply For