|Name of the Board||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Designation of Job||LDC, UDC, Steno, ALM, and others|
|Category ||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||SSC Exams|
HSSC Assistant Lineman LDC Notification 2020
HSSC Haryana Recruitment 2020 Notification is out by Haryana Public Service Commission to hire the young & bright candidates for LDC, UDC, Steno, Assistant Lineman, and Other posts. A total of 2978 Vacancies are going to be filled under DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam), UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam), and HVPN (Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam).
The HSSC Online Applications are also invited for the direct recruitment for 2978 posts of DHBVN, UHBVN & HVPNL through URL address i.e, http://www.hssc.gov.in from 27th January 2020. The HSSC Online Registration Process will continue till 3rd February 2020, thereafter the link will be disabled. Job hunters who are looking for Haryana Govt Jobs can grab this opportunity and apply at the earliest. Get more details regarding Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 like No. of Vacancies, Age Limit, Qualification, Application Process, Salary, Selection Criteria, etc in the following sections.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Vacancy
- Name of the Posts: LDC, UDC, Steno, Translator & Other
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2978 Posts
Distribution of vacancies:
- Junior System Engineer: 146 Posts
- Assistant Lineman (ALM): 183 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 3 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 440 Posts
- Protection Assistant: 18 Posts
- Store Assistant: 8 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer: 02 Posts
- Section Officer Accountant: 6 Posts
- Divisional Accountant: 10 Posts
- Pharmacists: 4 Posts
- Jr. Scale Steno: 34 Posts
- Steno-Typist: 25 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 40 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 15 Posts
- Junior Draftsman: 76 Posts
- Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Junior Accountant: 19 Posts
- Hindi Translator: 05 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 06 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 23 Posts.
- Assistant Lineman: 1307 Posts
- Junior Software Developer: 2 Posts
- Divisional/ Revenue Accountant: 48 Posts
- Junior Test Engineer: 01 Post
- Assistant Law Officer: 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 495 Posts
- Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC): 58 Posts.
HSSC Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18-42 Years.
- Junior System Engineer: Candidates should hold B.E/ B.Tech (IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications) or M.C.A or M.Sc (IT /Computer Science/ Electronics & Communications) from a recognized university or institution with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Assistant Law Officer: Applicants must have completed LLB (Professional) with a Degree from any university recognized by Govt & having three years of practice as an Advocate.
- Assistant Lineman (ALM): Applicants should have passed Matric with 2 years ITI course in Electrician / Wireman trade or having 2 years Vocational course under the Lineman or Electrician trade (Maintenance & Repair of Electrical and Domestic Appliances) conducted by Director, industrial training & Vocational Education.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Having Bachelor’s General Degree in Commerce from a university recognized by the Govt. of Haryana with a minimum 50% marks for other categories and 45% for SC category candidates of Haryana. Candidates should have passed the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Application (SETC) conducted by HATRON.
- Junior Scale Steno/ UDC/Lower Division Clerk: Hold Graduation with minimum 60% marks from a university recognized by Govt. of Haryana. OR post-graduation with minimum 60% marks.
- To get the detailed post-wise educational qualification, refer the official HSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Pdf link attached below.
HSSC Lower Division Clerk Jobs Selection Process
- The selection of the eligible candidates for HSSC Vacancy will be on the basis of performance in the Written Exam.
Haryana SSC LDC ALM Posts Salary
- The officials will offer a good salary of Rs. 44,900- 1,42, 400/- to the selected candidates in Haryana SSC Recruitment Process.
HSSC Junior System Engineer Application Process
- All the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for HSSC Vacancies in the prescribed format through online mode @ www.hssc.gov.in from 27th January 2020 up to 3rd February 2020.
How to Apply For HSSC Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the official portal of HSSC.
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Read the details provided in the official HSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Pdf with utmost care.
- Select the desired post you are willing to apply.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the Application Form with all the required details.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature in required size.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the Application form.
- At last, keep the hard copies of the HSSC Online Application form for further correspondence.
- Applicants of Haryana SSC ALM Recruitment 2020 have to pay the application fee according to the category as follows.
- For Category No. 1, 3, 5, 8,9, 10, 11,17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25:
- General (Male/Female): Rs. 150/-
- General (Female of Haryana): Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female): Rs. 18/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male): Rs. 35/-
- For Category No. 2, 4, 6,7, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27:
- General (Male/Female): Rs. 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana only): Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EWG Candidates of Haryana (Male): Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EWG Candidates of Haryana (Female): Rs. 13/-.
- ESM & PWD Candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.