Download HSSC LDC ALM Admit Card 2019
Eligible candidates who are going to attend the written exam need to carry HSSC LDC UDC Hall Ticket 2019 to the examination hall. Therefore it is advised to download an admit card at the earliest to avoid technical issues at the end. And individuals can view selection procedure steps, exam dates in the following sections.
Applicants of HSSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment can download hall ticket here. A direct link to collect HSSC LDC ALM Admit Card 2019 is provided in the below sections. So people should be ready with roll Number, password to get the call letter after the official announcement. Individuals can also have a look at the selection process & exam date details.
Haryana PSC Assistant Lineman, LDC, Steno Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- HSSC ALM, LDC, UDC, Steno, ALM Results 2019
- Board Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Job Role: LDC, UDC, Steno, ALM, and others
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Available Posts: 2878
- Category Name: Admit Card
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- Job Category: Haryana Govt Jobs
- Admit Card Issue Date: Update Later
- Work Location: Haryana
- Also, check HSSC LDC ALM Syllabus
- Get HSSC ALM, LDC & Various Jobs Past Year Solved Papers
- Official Website: http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Advertisement Number: 11/2019
Generally, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission board decides the stages of the selection process by considering the post names, vacancies. Now the selection procedure has a written exam and Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience. The candidates who will get qualify can be recruited for govt posts in Haryana State.
- Written Test
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
Haryana SSC UDC LDC Steno Exam Date
Till now, HSSC Lower Division Clerk Written Test Date has not announced officially. In case there is any news about the test date on the official page, we will notify you here. So contenders can stay tuned to this page. Therefore you can also collect HSSC LDC ALM Admit Card 2019 immediately.
Details of Assistant Lineman Hall ticket 2019
Candidates can check details like Name, father name, category, exam center, test date, etc.on the HSSC Admit Card 2019. If there are any printing mistakes, then report to the higher authorities immediately. They are on Lines
- Exam Centre Venue
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Candidate Name
- Examination Date
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Father Name
- Photograph of Applicant
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
While attending the exam, people should carry any of the below-included documents for identification. The list of documents are along the lines
- Valid Driving Licence
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Any ID issued by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook with Photo
- College ID/ Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
How To Download HSSC UDC ALM Admit Card 2019?
- Individuals must visit Haryana Staff Selection Commission Official Site: http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- On the home page, find the relevant link to download Haryana LDC ALM Hall Ticket 2019.
- If it is found, then make a click on that link.
- Now, at the login page, enter the fields with details like Roll Number, Date of Birth, Application Number, Password.
- Validate the provided details and hit on the submit button.
- Next, the admit card with your details will be loaded on the new page.
- Take a print out of it or download it on your PC.
- Finally, attend the exam with Haryana PSC Admit Card.
www.hssc.gov.in LDC ALM Hall Ticket 2019
Direct Link To Download Haryana LDC ALM Admit Card 2019
You Can Also Apply For