HSSC 3206 Instructor Recruitment 2019 Notification details
- Conducting Board Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of the Posts: Engineering Drawing Instructor, Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor & Other
- Total No. of Vacancies: 3206 Posts
- Job Category: All India Government Jobs
- Advertisement Number: 12/2019.
- Official notification published date: 20th July 2019
- Starting date to apply online: 5th August 2019
- Closing date to submit the online application: 20th August 2019 upto 11.59 pm
- Last date to deposit the application fee: 24th August 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official portal: www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2019
Here is a piece of blissful news for those candidates who are looking forward for Government Jobs in Haryana. In the recent days, Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released HSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for the direct recruitment of candidates for 3206 Fitter Instructor, COPA Instructor & Other posts under Skill Development & Industrial Training Department. The Application Process for Haryana SSC Engineering Drawing Instructor Recruitment 2019 will start from 5th August 2019 on its official portal i.e, http://adv122019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
Job hunters who want to settle in Haryana state can go through the official HSSC Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor Notification details carefully. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 20th August 2019. No offline mode of applications are accepted. Get numerous information regarding HSSC Fitter Instructor Jobs Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc from this article.
HSSC Instructor Vacancy
The splitting of vacancies is as follows:
- Surveyor Instructor (Theory) – 2 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater (Black Smith) Instructor – 1 Post
- Librarian – 45 Posts
- Turner Instructor – 93 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) Instructor – 38 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Instructor – 50 Posts
- Fitter Instructor – 144 Posts
- Employability Skill Instructor – 144 Posts
- Surveyor Instructor – 1 Post
- Computer Instructor – 59 Posts
- Mechanical Refrigerator and Air Condition Instructor – 68 Posts
- Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor – 244 Posts
- Engineering Drawing Instructor – 277 Posts
- Plumber Instructor – 58 Posts
- Foundry Man (Moulder) Instructor – 2 Posts
- Architectural Assistant Instructor – 3 Posts
- Carpenter Instructor – 14 Posts
- Wireman Instructor – 47 Posts
- Storekeeper – 112 Posts
- Mill wright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronic) Instructor – 18 Posts
- Machinist Instructor – 8 Posts
- Mill wright Mechanic (Mechanical) Instructor – 43 Posts
- Millwright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronics) Instructor – 19 Posts
- Group Instructor/ Apprenticeship Supervisor/ Senior Technical Assistant/ Jr Apprentice & Placement Officer – 132 Posts
- Electrician Instructor Theory(Re-Advertised).- 143
- Apprenticeship Instructor – 38
- Turner Instructor Practical – 51
- Craft Instructor (women) Fashion Technology (Theory) – 3
- Tractor Mechanic Instructor (Practical)- 5
- Wireman Instructor (Practical) – 40
- Mechanic Computer Hardware Instructor (Theory) – 7
- Mechanic Computer Hardware Instructor (Practical)- 12
- Mech. Refrigerator and Air Conditioning Instructor (Practical) – 42
- Desktop Publisher Operator (Theory) – 2
- Draughtsman Civil Instructor (Practical) – 45
- Draughtsman Mechanical Instructor(Theory) – 38
- Craft Instructor (women) Cutting & Sewing (Theory) – 41
- Draughtsman Mechanical Instructor (Practical) – 28
- Craft Stenography Hindi Instructor (Theory) – 30
- Craft Stenography Hindi Instructor (Practical) -12
- Machinist Instructor (Theory) – 73
- Craft Stenography English Instructor (Theory)- 31
- Craft Stenography English Instructor (Practical) – 21
- Machinist (Grinder) Instructor (Practical) – 2
- Craft Instructor Health Sanitary Inspector (Theory) – 6
- Craft Instructor Health Sanitary Inspector (Practical) – 6
- Machinist Grinder Instructor (Theory) – 7
- Litho Offset Machine Minder Instructor (Theory) – 3
- Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds) Instructor (Theory) – 11
- Welder (Gas & Electric) Instructor Theory – 123
- Architectural Assistant Instructor Practical- 6
- Mechanic Electronics Instructor Theory – 44
- Fitter Instructor Practical- 89
- Computer Operator Programming Assistant Instructor (Theory) – 31
- Plastic Processing Operator Instructor (Practical) – 2
- Mechanic Electronics Instructor (Practical) – 37
- Desk Top Publisher Operator Instructor (Practical) – 1
- Plastic Processing Operator Instructor Theory) – 6
- Electrician Instructor (Practical) – 108
- Tractor Mechanic Instructor (Theory) – 42.
Total No. of Vacancies: 3206 Posts
See the official HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2019 Notification to get the detailed vacancy distribution.
HSSC Engineering Drawing Instructor Recruitment 2019 Eligibility criteria
- Candidates have to possess the age criteria between 17-42 years to get eligible for HSSC Jobs. Refer the official notification to get the post-wise age criteria.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized university to apply for HSSC Instructor Vacancy.
- The selection process of the candidates will be on the basis of the Written Exam.
The officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates as per the post they are recruited in.
- Surveyor Instructor (Theory)/ Forger & Heat Treater (Black Smith)Instructor (Theory)/ Librarian: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
- Turner Instructor, Theory/ Welder (Gas & Electric) Instructor, Practical: Rs. 9,300- 34,800/- +3,600 GP.
Look at the official HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2019 Notification to know the post-wise salary details.
HSSC Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor Application Process
All the Interested & Eligible candidates can fill & submit the HSSC Instructor Application form 2019 in the prescribed format before 20th August 2019. http://adv122019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx is the direct link to apply.
How to Apply for Haryana SSC Fitter Instructor Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.hssc.gov.in or directly click on the link attached below.
- On the menu, hit on “Advertisements” tab.
- Find Advertisement No. 12/2019.
- Then, click on HSSC Latest Notification link.
- Download the official notification.
- Read the notification details carefully for better understanding.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria for HSSC Jobs.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the required & mandatory details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through online/ offline mode.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details once before submitting it.
- Take the printout of the application form & keep the hard copy of it for future reference.
Candidates have to pay the application fee (according to the category) as follows:
Cat. No. 1 to 71 & 73 to 97:
- General (Male/Female): Rs. 150/-
- General (Female Haryana Resident): Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State (Male): Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State (Female): Rs. 18/-
Cat. No. 72
- General (Male/Female): Rs. 100/-
- General (Female Haryana Resident): Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State (Male): Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State (Female): Rs. 13/-.
- PWD/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: Nil.
While applying, candidates have to choose the mode of payment i.e, Net banking or E-challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
You can Also Apply for