HSSC Gram Sachiv Latest Recruitment 2020 Updates
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Vacancies Count: 697
- Advertisement Number: 09/2019
- Post Name: Gram Sachiv
- Starting date of the Application Process: 17th February 2020
- Last date for Submission of Application: 2nd March 2020
- Last date for the fee payment: 5th March 2020
- Selection Process: Written Examination & Document Verification
- Recent Govt Jobs to Apply
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Gram Sachiv Notification 2020
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is in continuous process of releasing various job advertisements for the past week to decrease its unemployment rate in the State. At this time the officials of HSSC has announced a job notification for filling 697 Gram Sachiv jobs. So, individuals can actively take part in this Haryana Govt Jobs Vacancy and apply for it as soon as possible.
The application forms submitted through ONLINE mode are accepted up to 2nd March 2020. The recruitment of candidates will be through written examination to work in Development & Panchayat Department, Haryana. Candidates can get the Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process and other details from the below sections.
Gram Sachin Vacancy 2020 Haryana
The total number of Gram Sachiv jobs are to be filled in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission are 697. Category wise splitting up of positions are here.
- Gen – 287 Jobs
- SC – 162 Jobs
- BCA – 107 Jobs
- BCB – 74 Jobs
- EWS – 67 Jobs
HSSC Gram Sachiv Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can apply for New Gram Sachiv vacancies in Haryana SSC if and only if you possess the below-given qualification.
- Graduates from any recognized university are willing to apply
- Applicants must have pursued Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects
- 17 years is the lower age limit to apply and the maximum upper age limit for participants is 42 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST contenders is 05 years and OBC is 03 years
HSSC Garm Sachiv Salary in Hand
- In between Rs.19900-63200/- the selected candidates as Gram Sachiv will get as their monthly income
Selection Process For HSSC Gram Sachiv Jobs
The engagement of candidates will be held based on their performance in Written examination, Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience
- Written Tes: 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience: 10 Marks
HSSC Jobs Application Process
Apply for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2020 through ONLINE mode. During the application process, candidates should able to submit all the needed documents.
How to fill HSSC Gram Sachiv Online Form 2020?
- Log on to the official website of HSSC.
- And then move on to the Advertisement’s page.
- Tap on the notification you are ready to apply.
- After clicking on the Apply Online link, enter all your authentic details in the application form.
- As per the dimensions upload all the necessary documents.
- Make payment and click on the Submit button.
- Take the hardcopy of application form for future use.
- For general category applicants is Rs.100/- and for female (Haryana Resident) applicants is Rs.50/-
- Corrigendum for Last Date Extension
- Notification PDF
- Apply Online Link
- Previous Solved Papers
- Admit Card
You Can Also Apply For New Openings