HSSC Gram Sachiv Latest Recruitment 2019 Updates
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Vacancies Count: 697
- Advertisement Number: 09/2019
- Post Name: Gram Sachiv
- Starting date of the Application Process: 19th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: Extended 26th July 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 29th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination & Document Verification
- Date of Exam: 13.07.2019 to 18.08.2019 (Tentative)
- Recent Govt Jobs to Apply
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.hssc.gov.in
- Get HSSC Gram Sachiv Previous Solved Papers
- HSSC Grama Sachiv Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- HSSC Grama Sachiv Results 2019 – Check Here
HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2019 – 697 Haryana SSC Jobs
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is in continuous process of releasing various job advertisements for the past week to decrease its unemployment rate in the State. At this time the officials of HSSC has announced a job notification for filling 697 Gram Sachiv jobs. So, individuals can actively take part in this Haryana Govt Jobs Vacancy and apply for it as soon as possible.
The application forms submitted through ONLINE mode are accepted up to 03rd July 2019 and the rest of the applications are rejected. The recruitment of candidates will be through written examination to work in Development & Panchayat Department, Haryana. Candidates can get the Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process and other details in a pace.
Gram Sachin Vacancy 2019 Haryana
The total number of Gram Sachiv jobs are to be filled in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission are 697. Category wise splitting up of positions are here.
- Gen – 287 Jobs
- SC – 162 Jobs
- BCA – 107 Jobs
- BCB – 74 Jobs
- EWS – 67 Jobs
HSSC Gram Sachiv Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can apply for New Gram Sachiv vacancies in Haryana SSC if and only if you possess the below-given qualification.
- Graduates from any recognized university are willing to apply.
- Applicants must have pursued Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
- 17 years is the lower age limit to apply and the maximum upper age limit for participants is 42 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST contenders is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
Garm Sachiv Salary in Hand
- In between Rs.19900-63200/- the selected candidates as Gram Sachiv will get as their monthly income.
The engagement of candidates will be held based on their performance in Written examination, Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience. The exam is going to be held from 13th July 2019 to 18th August 2019.
- Written Tes: 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience: 10 Marks
HSSC Jobs Application Process
- Apply for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode.
- 19th June 2019 would be the start date for the application procedure.
- 03rd July 2019 is the end date for submitting applications.
- During the application process, candidates should able to submit all the needed documents.
How to fill HSSC Gram Sachiv Online Form 2019?
Log on to the official website of HSSC. And then move on to the Advertisement’s page. Tap on the notification you are ready to apply. After clicking on the Apply Online link, enter all your authentic details in the application form. As per the dimensions upload all the necessary documents. Make payment and click on the Submit button. Take the hardcopy of application form for future use.
For general category applicants is Rs.100/- and for female (Haryana Resident) applicants is Rs.50/-
- Corrigendum for Last Date Extension
- HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy 2019 Notification PDF
- Haryana SSC Gram Sachiv Jobs Apply Online Link
You Can Also Apply For New Openings