HSSC Constable Recruitment 2019 Latest Updates
- Recruitment Board Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 6400
- Advertisement No. 06/2019
- Post Name: Sub Inspector & Constables
- Category: Haryana Govt Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 12th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26th June 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 28th June 2019
- Date of Online Test: 13th July 2019 to 18th August 2019 (Tentative)
- Selection Process: Knowledge Test, PET/ PST
- HSSC Constable/SI Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.hssc.gov.in/
HSSC Recruitment 2019 – 6400 SI & Constable Jobs
6,400 New Openings in the state of Haryana. Hurry Up job hunters and apply for this latest HSSC Recruitment 2019 before the expiry date. The officials of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission is ready to engage talented persons as Constable and Sub Inspectors. Both men and women can actively take part in this vacancy notification.
As per the issued notification, The applicants must possess the required educational qualification, age limit and physical standards in order to apply. You can lead a successful career ahead by applying to this Latest Central Govt Jobs. Get ready with all the documents which are to be uploaded during the application submission. To clear your queries, feel free to drop a message in the Comments session below.
HSSC Latest Vacancy 2019
6, 400 bulk number of vacancies are at this time going to be filled in HSSC.
- Male Constable (General Duty) – 5000 Jobs
- Gen – 1800
- BCA – 900
- BCB – 700
- EWS – 400
- ESWGEN – 350
- ESM SC – 100
- ESM BCA – 100
- ESM BCB – 150
- Female Constable (General Duty) – 1000 Jobs
- Gen – 360
- BCA – 140
- BCB – 80
- EWS – 100
- ESWGEN – 70
- ESM SC -20
- ESM BCA – 20
- ESM BCB – 30
- Sub Inspector (Male) – 400 Jobs
- Gen – 144
- BCA – 56
- BCB – 32
- EWS – 40
- ESWGEN – 28
- ESM SC -08
- ESM BCA – 08
- ESM BCB – 12
Haryana HSSC Constable & SI Eligibility Criteria
Do you wish to take part in this HSSC Vacancy Recruitment, then check your eligibility prior to starting the application procedure.
- Constables (Male/ Female): The minimum qualification to apply is 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Sub Inspectors (SI): Graduation or it’s equivalent from a recognized university.
- The applicants applying for Constable vacancies should have age in between 18 to 25 years.
- In between 21 to 27 years aged candidates are willing to apply for Sub Inspector posts.
- Height – 170 Cms
- Chest – 83 Cms and Expansion of 5 Cms
- Height – 158 Cms
- Chest – Not applicable
- Relaxation for other category participants.
Physical Screening Test
- 2.5 km in 12 Minutes.
- 1.0 Km in 6 Minutes
- 1.0 Kilometer in 5 Minutes
HSSC Constable Salary
- Contenders those who have got selected for Constable vacancy will have a monthly remuneration in between Rs.21700- 69100/- in the level 3.
- Postulants appointed for SI post will have their monthly remuneration in the level 6 of Rs.35400- 112400/-
Merit oriented candidates in knowledge test, physical screening test and physical measurement test will be selected by the selection committee for respective designations. Candidates have to face the online examination which is likely to happen from 13.07.2019 to 18.08.2109.
Mode of applying for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 12th June 2019 to 26th June 2019 the online registration link will be active. Candidates should carry all the original documents during scrutiny of documents.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website of HSSC.
- The move on to the recruitments page and click on the notification you are ready to apply.
- Read the notification carefully and tap on the Apply link if eligible.
- Fill the empty form with all your unique details.
- Upload the scanned documents given below as per dimension.
- Matriculation certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESM/DESM/DFF Certificate along with Haryana Domicile certificate.
- Scanned copy of Signature and photograph.
- Make payment and once again tap on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the form for the future purpose.
Causes of Application Rejection
- Submitting more than one application.
- Incomplete Application or offline submission of the form.
- Unsuccessful Payment of application fee.
- The applicant is underage/ overage on the cutoff date/ closing date.
- Verification variation in online application form and original documents.
- Lack of possessing the required qualification.
- Constable (Male): Rs.100/-
- Constable (Female): Rs.50/-
- Sub – Inspector (Male): Rs.150/-
- Sub – Inspector (Female): Rs.75/-
- HSSC 6400 Constable/ SI Jobs Notification PDF
- HSSC SI & Constable Apply Link
You Can Also Apply For