HSSC Clerk Recruitment Latest Notification 2019 – 20
- Recruitment Board Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 4858
- Post Name: Clerk, Group C
- Advertisement Number: 05/ 2019
- Starting date of the Application Process: 24th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: Extended to 30th July 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 02nd August 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test & Documents Verification
- Upcoming Government Jobs to Know
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Helpline Number: 01725143700
- HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
- HSSC Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019 – Check Here
Live 4858 Haryana HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification
10+2/Graduation passed candidates are welcomed to take part in newly published Haryana SSC Recruitment 2019. The organization of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released Advertisement No.05/2019 in such a way to fill up 4858 Clerk Group C Empty positions. Thereupon job hunters of respective state can start their application submission procedure from 24th June 2019. The candidates those who crossed the age of 17 years are only willing to apply.
The selection committee purely picks out the applicants from the written examination based on their performance. It’s an excellent opportunity to get Haryana Govt Jobs, especially in Staff Selection Commission of Haryana State. Postulants can able to find the “Eligibility, Salary, Selection Criteria, and other details“ in the down sections. Follow the instructions one by one during the online registration process. No other mode of applications submission is encouraged except Online mode. Incomplete applications are rejected and those applicants are not eligible to appear for the written test.
HSSC Clerk Vacancies 2019
A huge CLERK Group C positions numbered 4858 is in a process to be filled by talented aspirants in Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). Category wise segregation of vacancies is listed below.
- Total – 4858 Vacancies
- Gen – 2354 Jobs
- SC – 913 Jobs
- BCA – 709 Jobs
- BCB – 511 Jobs
- EWS – 371 Jobs
Clerk Haryana Eligibility 2019
Candidates can apply for these Latest HSSC Clerk Vacancies after possessing the whole eligibility criteria. Before starting the application process, check your eligibility twice and then begin to fill your HSSC Clerk Online Apply Form.
- 10+2/ 10+ 2 First Division/ Graduation or its equivalent degree holders from any recognized university can apply for Haryana Clerk Group C Jobs.
- Applicants should pursue Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard/ Higher Education which is a major essential qualification.
- Lower age limit is for candidates is 17 years, and the upper age limit for participants is 42 years.
- Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/ BC candidates is 05 years.
- Ten years age relaxation for PWD General Category applicants and 15 years for SC/ST PWD.
HSSC Clerk Gross Salary
Contenders those who proved their talent in the written examination and appointed to work as Clerk Group C by the selection committee will get a monthly income of Rs.5200- 20200/- and GP of Rs.1900/-. Aspirants must be willing to work at any district of the Haryana State.
Haryana Clerk Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be made through written examination and scrutiny of documents. The tentative HSSC Clerk Exam Dates are from 22nd July 2019 to 18th August 2019. Usage of Mobile Phones and other electronic goods is strictly restricted in the exam hall. If there is a difference in Uploaded documents and Original documents, the applicant will be rejected and not allowed to work as Clerk in Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
HSSC Clerk Recruitment Application Process 2019
- Interested candidates can submit their application form for HSSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode.
- 24th June 2019 is the start date of the application procedure.
- 08th July 2019 is the dead date for acceptance of applications through online.
- Get ready with all your scanned copies to upload during online registration.
- We advise you to complete the application submission before one week of the last date to avoid server issues.
How to fill Haryana SSC Online Form 2019?
- Participants can log on to the official website of HSSC.
- Go to the advertisement’s page.
- Click on the notification that you are ready to apply.
- Read all the eligibility conditions and check if you are eligible or not.
- If you are a new user, register with your mail id.
- A new Registration Id and Password will be generated.
- By using that Regd. Id and password, Login.
- After login, tap on the Apply Online Link.
- A new window will be opened which contains the application form.
- Fill the empty application form with your details.
- Upload the documents, signature and photograph as per dimensions.
- Make payment and recheck the entered details.
- Tap on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Documents to be Uploaded during Application Submission
- Scanned Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth (DOB) and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (If applicable) Certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience.
- Scanned Copy of Photograph.
- Scanned Candidate’s Signature.
- Other relevant documents that are showing higher qualification and experience.
Reasons for Application Rejection
- Applicants those who submitted more than one application form for a particular category will be rejected.
- Incomplete payment of Application Fee.
- Lack of essential qualification.
- No Hindi/ Sanskrit qualification which is necessary.
The application fee for different category candidates is tabulated below.
Note: Candidates should pay the application fee on or before 11th July 2019
hssc.gov.in Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can secure a maximum score of 100 marks. The Haryana SSC Exam commences from 22nd July 2019 18th August 2019. Participants can download the Admit Card before one week of the exam and carry it on the date of the written test.
- Written Examination – 90 Marks
- 75% marks can be gained from General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject.
- Rest of the 25% marks can be scored from History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
- Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience – 10 Marks
- Under circumstances, no applicant is eligible to get more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria & experience.
- Latest Notification for Last Date Extension
- Haryana SSC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- HSSC Clerk Vacancy 2019 – 20 Apply Online Link
- Download HSSC Clerk Question Papers
Live Openings to Apply