HSSC Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1327
- Post Name: Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv
- Application Process starts from: 23rd March 2019
- Application Process ends by 21st April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: hssc.gov.in
- Also Refer Haryana Govt Jobs 2019
Apply Online 1327 Patwari & Gram Sachiv HSSC Jobs @ hssc.gov.in
It is a good opportunity to the unemployed youth of Haryana state. The officials of HSSC are getting ready to release out Advt.No 03/2019 which will bring 1327 vacancies info at a time. So, job searchers those who are eagerly waiting for this job advertisement get ready to apply and be prepared for the written exam according to the HSSC Recruitment 2019 Syllabus. The complete notification is not yet published in the website. Once it updated we will let you know the complete data. As per the news from 23rd March 2019 the application process starts and ends up by 23rd April 2019. Get more details regarding Employment News via http://hssc.gov.in
HSSC Vacancy Details
The number of incumbents HSSC is going to hire through the above notification are 1327. For category wise vacancies applicants may refer the official pdf.
- Canal Patwari – 892 Positions
- Gram Sachiv-435 Positions
Contenders those who passed matriculation/ higher secondary/ 10+2 from a recognized board are eligible to apply. But preference will be given to candidates those who possessed higher qualification.
- Minimum age-18 years.
- Maximum age-42 years.
For Gram Sachiv
- Minimum age-17 years
- Maximum age-42 years
HSSC Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Salary
The hired candidates for HSSC Recruitment 2019 Upcoming Notification will get monthly income between “Rs.5200-20200/- and Grade pay of Rs.1900/-“
The selection of candidates will be purely on written examination, contenders those who qualified in the exam will have interview, certificate verification.
Willing contenders can apply for HSSC Canal Patwari & Gram Sachiv Advertisement 2019 through only ONLINE mode. No other modes will be encouraged. From 23rd March 2019 to 21st April 2019 the online registration link will be active. After 23rd March 2019 the application link will disappear.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit http://hssc.gov.in
- First time applying applicants have to register first.
- After registration log in with your Reg. Id and Password.
- Fill all the empty blank spaces which are necessary.
- Upload the certificates, photo and signature.
- At last after payment click on the Submit button.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
You May Also Like