|Name of the Board||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Designation of Job||Canal Patwari|
|Job Type||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
HSSC Canal Patwari Recruitment 2020
Here is a new notification out from the officials of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The purpose of releasing this HSSC Recruitment 2020 is to hire 1100 aspirants and to place them in Canal Patwari designation. People located in various districts of the state can actively participate in this Haryana Govt Jobs opportunity and settle your career. The HSSC Canal Patwari Notification 2020 is published in its official website http://www.hssc.gov.in.
Postulants check your eligibility before starting the application procedure because the selection commission will reject the aspirants if they are unfit for the designation at any stage of the selection process.
Haryana Patwari Vacancy 2020
A total of 1100 empty positions of Canal Patwari are going to be filled in Haryana SSC. Category wise vacancies are as follows.
- General – 473 Jobs
- SC – 220 Jobs
- BCA – 176 Jobs
- BCB – 121 Jobs
- EWS – 110 Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For HSSC Canal Patwari Jobs
- Graduation or equivalent qualified candidates can apply for this Haryana SSC Recruitment 2020
- Coming to the age limit, the minimum age for applicants is 18 years and upper age limit is 42 years.
HSSC Canal Patwari Salary
- Hired and appointed candidates to work as Haryana Canal Patwari will get a monthly remuneration in between Rs.19900- 63200/-
- The selection of candidates will be through two phases
- Written Test – 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience – 10 Marks
Candidates have to apply for Haryana Canal Patwari Recruitment 2020 through ONLINE mode.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website of HSSC.
- Then go to the advertisement page and click on the recruitment you are ready to fill.
- Read the notification thoroughly and check if you are willing to apply.
- Click on the Apply Online button if you possess the eligibility.
- Enter your details in the application form one by one.
- Upload the documents which are scanned as per the dimensions.
- Make a payment online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- General (Male/ Female) – Rs.100/-
- Female (Haryana Resident) – Rs.50/-