HRTC Driver Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Organization Name: Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC)
- Name of the Jobs: Driver
- Total Number of Posts: 400
- Latest Sarkari Naukri
- Application Mode: Offline
- Notification Release Date: 02nd January 2020
- Last Date to submit the application form: 27th January 2020
- End date for Non-tribal areas: 03rd February 2020
- Job Type: Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Official Site: https://www.hrtchp.com/hrtc_info/
HRTC Driver Notification 2020
HRTC Driver Recruitment 2020 Notification for 400 vacancies is released. Apply for Himachal Pradesh RTC Driver Jobs 2020. Job seekers must satisfy the eligibility conditions to submit the applications for Himachal Road Transport Corporation Vacancies. You need to check the educational qualifications, vacancies, age limit, application process, selection procedure, and salary before submitting the applications.
Individuals can utilize this opportunity and apply for the HRTC Driver Posts before the end date. The opening and closing date to fill the applications are 02nd January 2020 and 27th January 2020.
Himachal Pradesh RTC Driver Vacancy
- Job Designation: Driver
- Total Number of Posts: 400
The category wise number of vacancies are provided here:
- UR (EWS): 51
- UR (Freedom Fighter’s Ward): 05
- SC: 74
- SC (BPL): 15
- SC (Freedom Fighter’s Ward): 02
- ST: 16
- ST (BPL): 05
- ST (Freedom Fighter’s Ward): 0
- OBC: 58
- OBC (BPL): 13
- OBC (Freedom Fighter’s Ward): 01
- Total: 400
www.hrtchp.com Driver Eligibility Conditions
Contenders who have passed 10th class and have a legal license of HTV and three years of Driving experience can apply for the driver posts.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 45 Years
Himachal Road Transport Corporation Selection Procedure
HRTC Driver Recruitment 2020 Selection Process rounds are mentioned here.
- Driving Test
- The shortlisted intenders for Himachal Road Transport Corporation Driver Posts will get a pay scale of ₹5910+2400 – ₹8310 per month.
HRTC Driver Recruitment Application Process
Contenders who have the required educational qualification and driving experience can fill the applications. While filling the applications, you must follow the below-given instructions.
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh Driver Posts?
- Primarily, go to the official website of Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC) i.e https://www.hrtchp.com/hrtc_info/
- At the latest news section of the home page, you can see the advertisement for 400 vacancies of HRTC Driver Recruitment 2020
- Download Himachal Pradesh RTC Driver Notification PDF
- Ensure the educational qualifications, and age limit
- Download the application form and take a print out of it
- Fill your personal details, contact information, and other required data in the application form
- Attach xerox copies of proof documents to the application form
- Send it to the postal address by the last date
Application Fee of Rs. 300/- can be paid through Demand Draft/IPO in the favor of relevant divisional/sub-divisional/regional manager.
Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC), Simla – 171003
You Can Also Like