HPSC Drugs Control Officer Recruitment 2019 Details
- Recruitment PSC Name: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 26
- Post Name: Drug Control Officer
- Click for Latest Govt Jobs Notifications
- Starting date of the Application Process: 05th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th June 2019
- Last date for payment of Fee: 18th June 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://hpsc.gov.in/
- Advertisement No. 2 (06) / 2015
HPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019 – 26 Jobs
In the year 2015, The Haryana Public Service Commission has released a job notification for filling up of 4 Drug Control Officer positions. Now a new corrigendum has been released mentioning that the increment of 22 vacancies. Overall 26 posts of Drug Control officer are needed to be filled by talented aspirants. So, candidates can apply for this new Haryana Govt Jobs 2019 notification before the last date i.e 18th June 2019.
Postulants should work in Health Department of Haryana as a Drug Control Officer. The candidates those who completely satisfies the eligibility conditions can start applying through Online. There is 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for physically handicapped persons. Go through this whole article to know monthly income, steps to follow during application submission.
The number of Durg Control Officer empty positions are to be filled in the Department of Health, Haryana Public Service Commission is 26. Category wise segregation of vacancies is as follows.
- General – 15 Jobs
- SC – 06 Jobs
- BC – 05 Jobs
Haryana Drug Control Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates those who qualified Second Class Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry, having one and half year experience in Manufacturing or testing at least one of the specified substance or having three years experience in Inspection of firms manufacturing can apply.
- Applicants should have a clear knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit.
- The minimum age to apply for Drug Control Officer vacancy is 21 years.
- There is also age relaxation for candidates belonging to scheduled castes/ tribes and other PWD candidates.
HPSC Drug Control Officer Salary
Candidates those who are selected and going to work as Drug Control Officer will get a monthly income of Rs.9300- 34800/- and Grade pay of Rs.4000/-
- Methodology to submit applications for HPSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE.
- The start date for registering through online is 05th June 2019.
- The online registration link terminates by 18th June 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website of HPSC
- Go to the recruitment’s page and click on the required notification.
- Read the advertisement in detailed and get your doubts clarified.
- If you possess the eligibility, then click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the entire application form with your valid details.
- Upload the documents as per the dimensions.
- Make payment and click on the submit button.
- Take the printout of the form for future use.
- HPSC Drugs Control Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- HPSC Drugs Control Officer Jobs Apply Link
You May Also Like