Haryana PSC Assistant Architect Admit Card 2019
The applicants who are planning to participate in the HPSC Assistant Professor, Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Architect Examination can check the call letter here. The team of HPSC has started their action plan to issue Haryana Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 soon. Interested contenders need not browse the internet anymore as you get the complete information here. Furthermore, if you like to have more details refer to the official site.
Contenders can find the selection process, written test date details at the end of this page. Haryana Public Service Commission declares the admit card 2019 before the test date. So the direct link to fetch Haryana Assistant Architect Hall Ticket is provided here.
HPSC Drugs Control Officer Call Letter 2019 – Overview
- Flash News: HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 Released Download Now
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
- Name of the Jobs: Assistant Professor (College Cadre)
- Number of Total Vacancies: Various
- Mode of Application: Online
- Exam Dates: 3rd October 2019, 4th October 2019
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Admit Card Release Date: 25th September 2019
- Type Of Job: Haryana Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Haryana
- Official Site: http://hpsc.gov.in
HPSC Assistant Professor, Drugs Control Officer Selection Process
Haryana PSC Selection Process for Assistant Professor, Assistant Architect & Drugs Control Officer posts involves several rounds. The applicants must pass through these rounds to get shortlisted for the job opportunity.
- Written Test
HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 Released
Haryana Assistant Professor Exam Date 2019
Haryana Public Service Commission is going to conduct the written exam for Assistant Professor (Political Science), Assistant Architect Class II, Drugs Control Officer Class II posts on 3rd October 2019 (Thursday), Assistant Professor (History, Economics) on 4th October 2019. Therefore download HPSC Assistant Architect Hall Ticket 2019 as early as possible.
- Assistant Professor (College Cadre) in the subject of Political Science: 03.10.2019
- Assistant Architect Class-II: 03.10.2019
- Drugs Control Officer-Class II: 03.10.2019
- Assistant Professor (College Cadre) in the subject of History: 04.10.2019
- Assistant Professor (College Cadre) in the subject of Economics: 04.10.2019
Information Enlisted on Haryana Drug Control Officer Admit Card 2019
Contenders are advised to verify the details listed on HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019. In case of any printing issues, inform the higher officials and get them corrected at the earliest. They are as follows
- Registration Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Name of the Examination
- Date & Time of the Test
- Code of the Test Centre
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Hall Ticket Number
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Full Name of the Candidate
Documents to take besides HPSC Hall Ticket 2019
In general, participants have to carry a few additional documents to the examination hall along with http://hpsc.gov.in Asst Professor Call Letter 2019. The list of id proofs are as follows
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Individual Voter ID
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- PAN Card
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
Steps to Download Haryana PSC Drug Control Officer Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to the Haryana Public Service Commission Official Website, i.e. http://www.hpsconline.in/
- On the home page of HPSC, go to the download segment.
- Aspirants need to search for the admit card download link of Assistant Architect, Asst Professor, Drug Control Officer posts.
- Hit the relevant link to download the call letter.
- Later enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth data in the login page.
- Validate the provided data & click on the login button.
- Then HPSC Assistant Architect Admit card 2019 will be loaded.
- Download it & take a print out for future reference.
You Can Also Apply For
- CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2019 Notification
- 8500 Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Clerk Jobs
- Central Coalfields Limited Trade Apprentice Notification
- Punjab & Sind Bank Specialist Officer Vacancies 2019
HPSC Asst Professor Admit Card 2019
Haryana Public Service Commission has released latest notification officially that for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor. The online application process has started on 15th March 2019 will end by on 15th April 2019. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply the application form for HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019.
HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 Details
- Name of the Recruitment: Haryana Public Service Commission(HPSC)
- Post Name: Assistant professors
- Total No of Posts: 524
- Application Submission Mode: ONLINE
- State Wise Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Online Application submission starting date: 15th March 2019
- Category: Admit Card
- Last Date for application submission: 15th April 2019
- Check Out ESIC Jobs 2019
- Go through RRB Jobs 2019
- Get Food Corporation of India Jobs
- Official Website: http://ppsc.gov.in
- Adv No: 1/2019
Download HPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2019
Contenders those who applied for HPSC Asst Professor Notification 2019 they only have the opportunity to download the hall tickets from the link which is mentioned below. Aspirants can utilize the direct link attached at the end to get Haryana Publis Service Commission admit card 2019. For more info go to the official website of HPSC. Learn in detail about the selection process, necessary documents to carry and general information printed on HPSC hall ticket 2019. Applicants are advised to don’t forget to carry admit card to an exam hall because of this Haryana hall ticket plays a vital role in an examination hall. In other words, we can say it is an entry to the exam hall. Check more details about Haryana Govt Jobs 2019.
Selection Process for Assistant Professor
In general, the Haryana PSC will hire the applied candidates based on written examination. Contenders those who got good marks in written test they will be appointed as Assistant Professor in HPSC department.
- Written Exam
Data Printed on HPSC Asst Professor Hall Ticket 2019
General information printed on Haryana Public Service Commission Hall Ticket 2019. Candidates must check whether information published is correct or not if any misprints find then intimate to the higher officials immediately. The list is as follows
- Aspirant’s Name.
- Name of the Father.
- Instructions to follow during the Exam.
- Date of Examination
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre
- Registration Number
- Examination Centre Code
Necessary Documents to carry along Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019
Must bring a few additional documents along with the Assistant Professor HPSC hall ticket to an exam hall for the sake of identification. They are on lines
- PAN card
- College ID
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
The easy way to Download Haryana Asst Professor Hall Ticket
Steps to get an Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019
- Click on the below link for the official website of hpsc.gov.in
- Haryana Public Service Commission homepage will open.
- Spot the Haryana PSC Hall Ticket 2019 link in news & Updates section.
- Later click on that Admit Card link section.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth, and Password details and press on submit button.
- As per given data, HPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 will open.
- View available information on the Call Letter and download it.
- Take 1 or 2 print out of Admit Card to carry for the examination hall and for future use.