HPPSC Inspector Recruitment 2020 Overview
- Board Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
- Adv No: 24 /2019
- Post Name: Inspector, Election Kanungo, Extension Officer, Panchayat Inspector
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Application Starting Date: 26th December 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 15th January 2020
- No of Vacancies: 74
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Latest Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Himachal Pradesh
- Official Site: hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs
HPPSC Inspector Recruitment 2020
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a notification for the 74 vacancies of Inspector, Election Kanungo, Extension Officer, Panchayat Inspector in different departments. This is a good chance for the candidates who are waiting for PSC Jobs in Himachal Pradesh. Interested aspirants who hold the eligibility criteria can apply online for this post. The Online application process has started from 26th December 2019 and it will end on 15th January 2020. Check more information about HPPSC Inspector Recruitment on this page. You can also get Other Government Jobs in our website drona.in
Vacancies in hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Inspector/Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies – 43
- Election Kanungo – 20
- Extension Officer – 09
- Panchayat Inspector – 02
Eligibility Criteria for HP Public Service Commission
- Education: Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification
- Desirable: Knowledge of Customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh
- Age Limit: 18 to 45 years
HPPSC Inspector Jobs Selection Process
Eligible candidates can attend the written examination. The written examination is conducted at different centers depending on the number of applicants from the particular station.
Application Process for Himachal Pradesh PSC Extension Officers Jobs
Interested Aspirants can apply online through the official website by providing the scanned documents and certificates on or before 15th January 2020
HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Application Fee
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/-
- S.C/S.T/O.B.C/PWD candidates – Rs.100/-
- Ex-servicemen – No Fee
Steps To Apply for HPPSC Recruitment
- Visit the Official website
- Open the advertisement and go through the eligibility criteria
- If you are a new user, click on the ‘Registered User’
- Register yourself
- Enter the details and upload the scanned documents
- Cross-check the details
- Click on ‘Submit’
HPPSC Jobs Pay Scale
- Inspector/Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies – Rs. 13,900/-
- Election Kanungo – Rs. 12,660/-
- Extension Officer – Rs. 13,900/-
- Panchayat Inspector – Rs.13,900/-
Related Govt Jobs in India
HPPSC Inspector Recruitment Latest Notification
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
- Advertisement Number 09/ 2019
- Number of Positions: 54
- Name of the Vacancy: Inspector, Election Kanungo & Extension Officer
- Starting date of the Application Process: 02nd July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd July 2019
- All India Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- HPPSC Inspector, EO, Election Kanugo Admit Card 2019
- HPPSC Inspector, EO, Election Kanugo Syllabus 2019
- HPPSC Inspector Results 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/
- Download HPPSC Inspector & EO Practice Papers
HPPSC Inspector Recruitment 2019 – 54 Class III Jobs
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has come to a step forward for filling 54 Inspector, Election Kanungo and Extension Officer jobs in Cooperation, Election and Industries Department. So, postulants can apply for this HP Govt Jobs 2019 – 20 through ONLINE mode. The complete engagement of candidates is through Contract Basis. Check your eligibility twice before starting of the application procedure. 22nd July 2019 is the last date for full submission of the application form. The cutoff date for determining eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions is the closure date of application submission.
HPPSC Vacancies 2019
The total number of empty positions to be filled in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is 54.
- Cooperation Department
- Inspector/ Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies – 43 Jobs
- Election Department
- Election Kanungo – 07 Jobs
- Industries Department
- Extension Officer – 04 Jobs
hppsc.hp.gov.in Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Contenders those who are capable of holding the designation in Himachal PSC, they can apply for this Election Kanungo, Inspector & Extension Officer Jobs.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is the qualification for candidates to apply for HP PSC Vacancy 2019.
- Candidates must know about Customs, Manners and Dialects of HP State.
- The lower age limit for participants is 18 years.
- The maximum upper age limit for applicants is 45 years as on 01.01.2019.
- Five years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
HPPSC Inspector Salary
- The selected candidates for Inspector & Extension officer posts will get pay of Rs.13,900/- per month.
- The monthly income offered to hired candidates as Election Kanungo is Rs.11910/-
Himachal PSC Inspector & Extension Officers Selection Process
- The engagement of participants is through preliminary examination and written examination.
- The exact exam dates are not yet known. Stay tuned to this page regularly. We will update on this page once the information is out.
The postulants can apply for HPPSC Inspector Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 22nd July 2019 is the last date for submitting applications. Candidates must be ready with all necessary documents before starting the application process.
How to Apply Online?
- Postulants can visit the official Website of HPPSC.
- Go to the recruitment’s page.
- Check for the notification you are ready to apply.
- If you are a new user, then Register first.
- Complete your registration process by giving your valid credentials.
- A new registration id and password will be generated.
- Using those Login and tap on the Apply Online Link.
- A new tab containing an empty application will be displayed.
- Enter all your necessary details and upload the scanned copies of documents.
- Make payment and tap on the submit button.
- Take the hardcopy of application form for future use.
The examination fee for General Category applicants is Rs.400/- and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.100/-
Himachal Pradesh PSC Jobs Useful Links
- HPPSC Inspector & Extension Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- HPPSC Inspector, EO & Election Kanungo Jobs 2019 Apply Online Link
You Can Also Apply For