Himachal PSC Trendin Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 78
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer, Officer & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13th March 2019
- Selection Process: Screening Test
- Official Website: hppsc.hp.gov.in
- FCI Recruitment 2019 Notifications
HPPSC AE Recruitment 2019 Notification for Jr. & Sr. Scientific Officers & Executives
Online applications are invited by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission from job hunters of its states for filling various jobs in multiple departments. The cut off date to determine eligibility, experience and other requirements is 13th February 2019. Apply for HP Govt Jobs 2019 on or before the last date which has mentioned in Advertisement No. 3/2019. Log on to http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in to get more information.
78 vacancies in different department of Himachal Pradesh are going to be filled.
HP State Pollution Control Board
- Assistant Environmental Engineer-09
- Senior Scientific Officer (SSO)-01
- Scientific Officer-04
- Assistant Law Officer-02
- Junior Scientific Officer-02
HP State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited
- Assistant manager-01
- Assistant Computer Programmer-01
- Assistant Area Manager-01
HP Power Transmission corporation Limited
- Executive Health Society & Environment-01
- Assistant Engineer-46
Department of Information & Public Relations
- District Public Relations Officer-02
- M.Sc degree passed candidates are only willing to apply for Jr. & Sr. Scientific Officer jobs.
- Bachelor degree/ BE/ B.Tech from any recognized university can apply for the posts which are left above.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 45 years
- The salary for selected contenders of senior scientific officer and environmental engineer posts would be Rs.15,600-39100/- and GP of Rs.5400/-
- Candidates going to work in HP Power transmission corporation will get monthly pay of Rs.16650-39100/- and GP of Rs.5800/-
- For remaining positions in other departments the monthly pay would be Rs.10300-34800/-
Contenders individual performance in screening test/ personality test will be considered to recruit them.
Mode of applying for HPPSC Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. 13th March 2019 is the last date to register through online. The HPPSC Apply Online Link will disappears after 13.03.2019.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppscoafs/login.aspx is the link through which contenders can fill the application form, can upload documents & signature.
Application fee for general category applicants is Rs.400/- and SC/ST is Rs.100/-
You May Also Like