|Name of the Board||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Advt No ||14/2019|
|Similar Jobs||HPPSC Jobs|
|Designation of Job||Assistant Engineer and Others|
|Job Type||HP Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Himachal Pradesh AE Notification 2019
At present, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to hire the eligible candidates for Assistant Engineer, Deputy Manager, Assistant General Manager, Law Officer posts. Through HPPSC AE Recruitment 2019, a total of 40 vacancies are going to be filled. Willing contenders have to meet the eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh AE Vacancy 2019 on or before the end date i.e 17th September 2019 @ http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2019 download link is provided here. See detailed Vacancy, Eligibility Conditions, Important Dates, Steps To Fill Applications, other details on this page.
HPPSC Asst Engineer Vacancies 2019
- Name Of the Post: Assistant Engineer, Deputy Manager, Assistant General Manager, Law Officer
- Total Number of Posts: 40
- The list of HPPSC AE Vacancy 2019 based on their post names are given here.
- H.P. Board of School Education under the Department of Education
- Law Officer Class-II: 01
- H.P. State Electricity Board Ltd. under the Department of MPP & Power
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Class-I: 35
- H.P. General Industries Corporation Ltd. under the Department of Industries
- Deputy Manager (F&A) Class-II: 01
- H.P. Infrastructure Development Board under the Department of Finance
- Assistant General Manager (Finance) Class-I: 01
- Department of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training, H.P
- Principal (B. Pharmacy), Class-I: 02
Himachal Pradesh AE Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Law Officer Class-II:
- A professional degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience as an advocate.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Class-I:
- Regular /full-time Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institution / University duly approved by the AICTE or AMIE from Institution of Engineering (India Calcutta).
- Experience of working in Design/Construction in the hilly area.
- Deputy Manager (F&A) Class-II:
- M.Com / MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CS with 2 years experience in public / private sector.
- Knowledge of customs, manner, and dialects of H.P. and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State.
- Assistant General Manager (Finance) Class-I: Should have passed CA or MBA (Finance) (CA will be given preference) with 5 years of working experience in relation to infrastructure projects, finance, taxation, and commercial matters, etc. The candidate should have been involved with the implementation of PPP mode projects across three or more infrastructure sectors.
- Principal (B. Pharmacy), Class-I:
- Ph. D Degree with first-class either at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy with 10 years experience in Teaching / Industry / Research out of which 05 years must be at the level of Professor or equivalent.
- Candidates from Industry / Profession with First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy and with 10 years experience of which at least 05 years experience at a senior level comparable to that of a Professor would also be eligible.
The upper and lower age criteria of the candidates should be as follows.
- Law Officer Class-II: Between 18 and 45 years
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Class-I: Between 18 to 45 years
- Deputy Manager (F&A) Class-II: Between 18 to 45 years
- Assistant General Manager (Finance) Class-I: Between 18 to 45 years
- Principal (B. Pharmacy), Class-I: 45 years and below
Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engg Notification Selection Process
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is recruiting candidates for AE posts by conducting the screening test. Applicants must pass through the selection rounds to get a job.
Computer Based Test/ Personality Test/ Final Selection
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Salary 2019
- Law Officer Class-II: Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 4400/- (Grade Pay)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Class-I: Rs. 16650-39100/- + Rs. 5800/- (Grade Pay)
- Deputy Manager (F&A) Class-II: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 5400/- (Grade Pay)
- Assistant General
- Manager (Finance) Class-I: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 6600/- (Grade Pay)
- Principal (B.
- Pharmacy), Class-I: Rs. 37400-67000/- + Rs. 10000/- (GP) + Rs. 3000/- (Special Allowance)
www.hppsc.hp.gov.in AE Application Procedure
The HPPSC Recruitment Registration process starts on 28th August 2019. So, intenders who wish to apply for Himachal Pardesh AE Jobs 2019 should complete the application submission by the end date.
Step By Step Procedure to Fill HPPSC Assistant Engineer Application
- Go to Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Site i.e http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of HPPSC.
- Candidates can click on the Notifications or Latest Advertisements section which is available on the left side on the home page.
- Click on the Advertisement No. 14/2019
- Then HPPSC Assistant Engineer Notification will open in a new window.
- Go through the terms & conditions carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- At the Online Recruitment Application, fill your details in the application form.
- Upload scanned image, the signature of yours.
- Contenders should pay the application fee as per the norms.
- In the end, take a print out of HPPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form for future use.
- General Category/ E.W.S: Rs. 400/-
- S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P.: Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P./ Blind/ Visually Impaired of H.P.: No Fee
The candidates should pay the examination fee by debit or credit card or internet banking through e-Payment Gateway.