HPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name Of The Authority: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Job Designation: Assistant Engineer, Deputy Manager, Assistant General Manager, Law Officer
- Application Mode: Online
- Advertisement Number: 14/2019
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 40
- Starting Date To Apply For The Jobs: 28th August 2019
- Last Date To Send Applications: 17th September 2019
- Selection Procedure: Screening Test
- Type Of Job: State Govt Jobs
- Place Of Posting: Himachal Pradesh
- Official website: http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Check Himachal Pradesh State Govt Jobs here.
Himachal Pradesh AE Notification 2019
At present, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to hire the eligible candidates for Assistant Engineer, Deputy Manager, Assistant General Manager, Law Officer posts. Through HPPSC AE Recruitment 2019, a total of 40 vacancies are going to be filled. Willing contenders have to meet the eligibility to apply for Himachal Pradesh AE Vacancy 2019 on or before the end date i.e 17th September 2019 @ http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2019 download link is provided here. See detailed Vacancy, Eligibility Conditions, Important Dates, Steps To Fill Applications, other details on this page.
HPPSC Asst Engineer Vacancies 2019
- Name Of the Post: Assistant Engineer, Deputy Manager, Assistant General Manager, Law Officer
- Total Number of Posts: 40
The list of HPPSC AE Vacancy 2019 based on their post names are given here.
- H.P. Board of School Education under the Department of Education
- Law Officer Class-II: 01
- H.P. State Electricity Board Ltd. under the Department of MPP & Power
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Class-I: 35
- H.P. General Industries Corporation Ltd. under the Department of Industries
- Deputy Manager (F&A) Class-II: 01
- H.P. Infrastructure Development Board under the Department of Finance
- Assistant General Manager (Finance) Class-I: 01
- Department of Technical Education, Vocational & Industrial Training, H.P
- Principal (B. Pharmacy), Class-I: 02
Himachal Pradesh AE Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Law Officer Class-II:
- A professional degree in Law from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience as an advocate.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Class-I:
- Regular /full-time Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institution / University duly approved by the AICTE or AMIE from Institution of Engineering (India Calcutta).
- Experience of working in Design/Construction in the hilly area.
- Deputy Manager (F&A) Class-II:
- M.Com / MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CS with 2 years experience in public / private sector.
- Knowledge of customs, manner, and dialects of H.P. and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State.
- Assistant General Manager (Finance) Class-I: Should have passed CA or MBA (Finance) (CA will be given preference) with 5 years of working experience in relation to infrastructure projects, finance, taxation, and commercial matters, etc. The candidate should have been involved with the implementation of PPP mode projects across three or more infrastructure sectors.
- Principal (B. Pharmacy), Class-I:
- Ph. D Degree with first-class either at Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy with 10 years experience in Teaching / Industry / Research out of which 05 years must be at the level of Professor or equivalent.
- Candidates from Industry / Profession with First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy and with 10 years experience of which at least 05 years experience at a senior level comparable to that of a Professor would also be eligible.
The upper and lower age criteria of the candidates should be as follows.
- Law Officer Class-II: Between 18 and 45 years
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Class-I: Between 18 to 45 years
- Deputy Manager (F&A) Class-II: Between 18 to 45 years
- Assistant General Manager (Finance) Class-I: Between 18 to 45 years
- Principal (B. Pharmacy), Class-I: 45 years and below
Himachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engg Notification Selection Process
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is recruiting candidates for AE posts by conducting the screening test. Applicants must pass through the selection rounds to get a job.
- Computer Based Test/ Personality Test/ Final Selection
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Salary 2019
- Law Officer Class-II: Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 4400/- (Grade Pay)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Class-I: Rs. 16650-39100/- + Rs. 5800/- (Grade Pay)
- Deputy Manager (F&A) Class-II: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 5400/- (Grade Pay)
- Assistant General
- Manager (Finance) Class-I: Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs. 6600/- (Grade Pay)
- Principal (B.
- Pharmacy), Class-I: Rs. 37400-67000/- + Rs. 10000/- (GP) + Rs. 3000/- (Special Allowance)
www.hppsc.hp.gov.in AE Application Procedure
The HPPSC Recruitment Registration process starts on 28th August 2019. So, intenders who wish to apply for Himachal Pardesh AE Jobs 2019 should complete the application submission by the end date.
Step By Step Procedure to Fill HPPSC Assistant Engineer Application
- Go to Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Site i.e http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of HPPSC.
- Candidates can click on the Notifications or Latest Advertisements section which is available on the left side on the home page.
- Click on the Advertisement No. 14/2019
- Then HPPSC Assistant Engineer Notification will open in a new window.
- Go through the terms & conditions carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- At the Online Recruitment Application, fill your details in the application form.
- Upload scanned image, the signature of yours.
- Contenders should pay the application fee as per the norms.
- In the end, take a print out of HPPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form for future use.
- General Category/ E.W.S: Rs. 400/-
- S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P.: Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P./ Blind/ Visually Impaired of H.P.: No Fee
The candidates should pay the examination fee by debit or credit card or internet banking through e-Payment Gateway.
- Download HPPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2019
- Registration Link For Himachal Pradesh AE Posts
- HPPSC AE Jobs Online Application Form
You May Also Like
- HP Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- HPCL Project Engineer Recruitment
- Himachal Pradesh Revenue Department Jobs
- Latest Railway Recruitment Notifications
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification
Himachal PSC Trending Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 78
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer, Officer & Other Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 13th March 2019
- Selection Process: Screening Test
- Official Website: hppsc.hp.gov.in
- FCI Recruitment 2019 Notifications
HPPSC AE Recruitment 2019 Notification for Jr. & Sr. Scientific Officers & Executives
Online applications are invited by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission from job hunters of its states for filling various jobs in multiple departments. The cut off date to determine eligibility, experience and other requirements is 13th February 2019. Apply for HP Govt Jobs 2019 on or before the last date which has mentioned in Advertisement No. 3/2019. Log on to http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in to get more information.
78 vacancies in different department of Himachal Pradesh are going to be filled.
HP State Pollution Control Board
- Assistant Environmental Engineer-09
- Senior Scientific Officer (SSO)-01
- Scientific Officer-04
- Assistant Law Officer-02
- Junior Scientific Officer-02
HP State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited
- Assistant manager-01
- Assistant Computer Programmer-01
- Assistant Area Manager-01
HP Power Transmission corporation Limited
- Executive Health Society & Environment-01
- Assistant Engineer-46
Department of Information & Public Relations
- District Public Relations Officer-02
- M.Sc degree passed candidates are only willing to apply for Jr. & Sr. Scientific Officer jobs.
- Bachelor degree/ BE/ B.Tech from any recognized university can apply for the posts which are left above.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 45 years
- The salary for selected contenders of senior scientific officer and environmental engineer posts would be Rs.15,600-39100/- and GP of Rs.5400/-
- Candidates going to work in HP Power transmission corporation will get a monthly pay of Rs.16650-39100/- and GP of Rs.5800/-
- For the remaining positions in other departments, the monthly pay would be Rs.10300-34800/-
Contenders individual performance in screening test/ personality test will be considered to recruit them.
Mode of applying for HPPSC Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. 13th March 2019 is the last date to register through online. The HPPSC Apply Online Link will disappear after 13.03.2019.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppscoafs/login.aspx is the link through which contenders can fill the application form, can upload documents & signature.
Application fee for general category applicants is Rs.400/- and SC/ST is Rs.100/-
You May Also Like