HPCL Quality Control Officer Notification 2019
HPCL Project Engineer Notification is out. This advertisement is issued to recruit candidates for Project Engineer, Quality Control Officer, Refinery Engineer, Law Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire & Safety Officer Posts. The officials accept online applications to fill 164 vacancies. Intended individuals can find complete details in the following sections.
The Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 starts on 19th August 2019 & ends on 16th September 2019. Job hunters can send online applications for HPCL Project Engineer Recruitment 2019 by the deadline. Before that, you should know about the HPCL Notifications. Once you have a look at this entire article to get useful data such as Educational qualifications, selection process, application procedure, application fee, salary & others.
Hindusthan Petroleum Vacancies 2019
- Name of the Posts: Project Engineer, Quality Control Officer, Refinery Engineer, Law Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire & Safety Officer
- Total no. of vacancies: 164
Post wise vacancies are included here.
- Project Engineer (Mechanical): 63
- Project Engineer (Civil): 18
- Law Officer: 4
- Project Engineer (Electrical): 25
- Project Engineer (Instrumentation): 10
- Fire & Safety Officer: 6
- Project Engineer (Chemical): 10
- Quality Control Officer: 20
- Human Resource Officer: 8
- Category wise vacancy distribution is
- SC: 29
- ST: 16
- OBCNC: 31
- EWS: 17
- UR: 71
HPCL Law Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Conditions
- Project Engineer: People who have completed a 4-year full-time regular engineering course in Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks.
- Quality Control Officer: Two-year regular M.Sc. in Chemistry from AICTE approved /UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
- Refinery Engineer: Finished 4 years regular BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks.
- Law Officer: full-time course in law after graduation or 5-year course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved /UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Human Resource Officer: Postgraduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in HR/Personnel Management from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute/university.
- Fire & Safety Officer: Full-time regular BE/ B Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University.
- The maximum age limit of individuals is given below.
- Project Engineer: 28
- Quality Control Officer: 30
- Refinery Engineer: 28
- Law Officer: 28
- Human Resource Officer: 30
- Fire & Safety Officer: 30
The upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC & ST, 3 years for OBC-NC, 10 years for PwBD (UR), 13 years for PwBD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PwBD (SC/ST) candidates.
Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Selection Process
The rounds of the selection process for the Hindusthan Petroleum Project Engg Recruitment 2019 are along the lines.
- Written Test
- Group Task
HPCL Posts Salary 2019
The selected candidates in HPCL HR Officer Recruitment 2019 will get a basic salary of ₹60000- ₹180000 & CTC will be 17.64 lakhs approximately. For E1 Grade Contenders, the basic salary will be ₹ 40000- ₹140000, CTC will be 11.76 lakhs approximately.
HPCL Project Officer Recruitment Application Procedure
Contenders who are willing to appear for the HPCL Recruitment 2019 can fill and submit online applications. People are requested to finish the application process on or before 16th September 2019. Moreover, make use of these simple steps for filling applications successfully.
- Firstly, log on to the official portal of Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation Limited i.e, www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- The homepage of the recruitment organization will display on the screen.
- Go to the career section, find the relevant link “Hindusthan Petroleum Project Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification”.
- Download it and go through the entire advertisement.
- If you have satisfied the age limit & essential requirement details, then click on apply online link.
- Enter the following mandatory data at the time of applying.
- Name, Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Community, Gender, etc
- Individuals must upload a photo, scanned signature.
- Later, click on the submit button.
- Now, you need to pay the application fee.
- Take a note of the system generated 12 digit application number.
- At last, take the hard copy of the application form and keep it with you.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates who belong to UR, OBCNC and EWS categories have to pay an amount of ₹590/- + payment gateway charges (Application fee of ₹500/- + GST@18% of ₹90/- + payment gateway charges if applicable).
- Note: Candidates can pay the fee via a Debit / Credit card. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.