HPCL Maintenance Technician Notification 2019 – Brief Details
- Name Of The Recruitment Board: Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Job Role: Maintenance Technician, Lab Analyst, Junior Fire & Safety Inspector
- Total Number Of Posts: 36
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Opening Date To Fill Applications: 01st September 2019
- Last Date To Submit Applications: 30th September 2019
- Selection Procedure: Written Exam/ Computer Based Test
- Official Site: https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Job Type: State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Hindusthan Petroleum Technician Recruitment 2019
Recently, The Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released HPCL Maintenance Technician Notification to hire the eligible aspirants for Maintenance Technician, Lab Analyst, Junior Fire & Safety Inspector posts. HPCL Recruitment Online Application Forms are invited from the willing individuals through online mode from 01st September 2019. The Ending Date for the submission of application forms is 30th September 2019.
According to the HPCL Maintenance Technician Recruitment Notification 2019, the educational qualifications & age limit are different for various posts. So, intended candidates who have the eligibility conditions can apply for Hindusthan Petroleum Technician Vacancy before the deadline. Other details of notification such as Useful links, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How To Apply steps, etc are shared on this article. Also, get Central Govt Jobs here.
HPCL Technician Vacancies 2019
- Name Of The Post: Maintenance Technician, Lab Analyst, Junior Fire & Safety Inspector
- Total Number Of Posts: 36
Post wise & Category wise detailed HPCL Maintenance Technician Vacancies 2019 is enclosed here.
- Maintenance Technician-Electrical: 08
- Maintenance Technician-Instrumentation: 05
- Maintenance Technician-Mechanical: 07
- Lab Analyst: 04
- Junior Fire & Safety Inspector: 12
- Total: 36
www.hindustanpetroleum.com Technician Eligibility Criteria
- Maintenance Technician-Electrical: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Maintenance Technician-Instrumentation: Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronic and Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- Maintenance Technician-Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Lab Analyst: B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%)
- Junior Fire & Safety Inspector: Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV license.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit: 25 years
The relaxation in upper age limit is as per the government rules.
Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation Ltd Selection Procedure
The selection of the eligible candidates for HPCL Technician Jobs 2019 will be done by conducting the written test. Contenders selection is purely based on their performance in the rounds.
- Written Exam/ Computer Based Test
HPCL Technician Recruitment 2019 Salary
Selected candidates in HPCL Technician Recruitment 2019 will get an attractive remuneration of ₹ 40,000 per month on Cost to Company Basis.
www.hindustanpetroleum.com Technician Application Process
The HPCL Technician Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link will be activated from 01st September 2019 to 30th September 2019 @ https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com Individuals can follow these simple guidelines provided at the end of this page while filling the application forms.
Step By Step Process To Fill HPCL Maintenance Technician Application Form
- Visit the official portal of Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation Limited i.e https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- The homepage of the official site will display on the screen.
- Go to the career section & find HPCL Maintenance Technician Notification carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility requirements.
- If eligible, then click on the Hindusthan Petroleum Technician Apply Online link.
- Provide the necessary details in the fields of the application form.
- Pay the application fee & upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the details once before submitting the online application form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the filled applications for future use.
- Gen/ OBC and EWS candidates: ₹ 590 (fee inclusive of GST. @ 18%)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
Pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- HPCL Maintenance Technician Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Apply Online For Hindusthan Petroleum Technician Posts
Other Live Government Jobs