|Name of the Board||HBL (HPCL Biofuels Limited)|
|Advt No||001/HPCL Biofuels Ltd./ 2019|
|Post Name||Management, Non-Management & Seasonal posts|
|Job Type||Bihar Govt jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
HPCL Biofuels Limited Recruitment 2019
Here is a piece of great news for those who are looking for Bihar Govt jobs. Recently, HPCL Biofuels Limited has issued an advertisement notification to fill 105 vacancies of Management, Non-Mgmt & Seasonal posts in two Integrated Sugar Units located at Sugauli Village, East Champaran District and at Laurita Village, West Champaran District in the State of Bihar. Both the plants are in commercial operations and producing Sugar, Ethanol, and Co-gen since December 2011. The application forms are invited by the officials from the eligible applicants through offline mode.
Job hunters in the Bihar state who are trying their hands to get a job in Government sector can grab this opportunity & submit the filled application form to the given address before the due date. the closing date for the submission of the application form is 7th October 2019. In the twinkling of an eye, you can check all the details of HPCL Biofuels Limited Recruitment 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc on this page.
HPCL Biofuels Ltd Vacancy 2019
- Post Names: Management, Non-Management & Seasonal posts
- Total no. of Vacancies: 105 posts.
The post wise & department wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- General Manager – General & Admin – 01
- DGM – Sugar Engineering & Co-gen – Sugar Engg. – 01
- DGM-Production – Sugar Production. – 01
- DGM-Ethanol – Ethanol – 02
- DGM–Cane – Cane – 01
- Mgr./ Dy. ManagerInstrumentation (COMMON/CENTRAL FOR ALL) – Sugar Engg. – 02
- Mgr./ Dy. Manager–EDP – EDP – 01
- Shift In-charge – Ethanol – 03
- Electrical Engineer (Common / Central for all) – Sugar Engg. – 01
- Lab / Shift Chemist – Ethanol – 01
- Mechanical Engineer–Cogen – Co-gen – 03
- Soil Analyst – Cane – 01
- EDP Officer – EDP – 03
- Accounts Officer – Finance Section – 01
- Safety Officer – Gen & Admin – 02
- Marketing/Sales Officer – Sales & Marketing – 01
- Boiling House Fitter A – Sugar Engg.- 03
- Electrician A (Common / Central for All) – Sugar-Engg. – 02
- Instrument Mechanic (COMMON/CENTRAL For ALL) – Sugar-Engg. – 04
- Godown In-charge – Sugar Production – 02
- Pan In charge – Sugar Production – 05
- Operator-Fermentation – Ethanol – 04
- Operator-Distillation – Ethanol – 05
- WTP Operator – Ethanol – 02
- Biogas Plant Operator – Ethanol – 01
- Fitter – Co-Gen – 01
- DCS OperatorTurbine – Co-gen – 03
- DCS Operator – Boiler – Co-gen – 02
- IBR Welder – Co-gen – 01
- Boiler Attendant (1st class) – Co-gen – 01
- Turbine Operator – Field – Co-gen – 03
- Cane Clerk – Cane – 01
- Data Processor – EDP – 02
- Pharmacist – Gen & Admn – 01
- Cane Unloader Operator – Sugar-Engg. – 03
- Turner / Machinist – Sugar-Engg. – 02
- Welder – Sugar-Engg. – 01
- Evaporator Operator – A – Sugar Production – 02
- Pan Man – Sugar Production. – 04
- Assistant Pan Man – Sugar Production – 08
- Centrifugal Machine Operator – Sugar Production – 04
- Lab Chemist – Sugar Production – 01
- Spent Wash Evaporator Operator – Ethanol – 04
- Driver for JCB / Aero tiller / Tractor/ Ambulance – Ethanol – 02
- Welder – Ethanol – 01
- DM Plant Operator – Co-gen – 01
- Medical Attendant – Gen & Admn – 03
HPCL Biofuels Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Age – 18 years on 1st September 2019.
- Maximum Age For Management – 57 Years
- Maximum Age For Non-management and Seasonal – 55 Years
- General Manager: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering with ANSI / AVSI / in Sugar Engineering with 20 years Experience in Sugar / Co-gen and should have worked as GM / Location Head for a minimum of 2 years In Sugar Industry.
- DGM – Ethanol: Degree in Chem. Engg. /B.Sc. (Chem) with NSI/VSI certification in Industrial Fermentation/Alcohol Technology with 15 years in Distillery out of which 5 years as Plant ManagerEthanol/Distillery Plant.
- Shift In-charge: M.Sc./B.Sc. with DIFAT, B. Tech (Biotech), B.sc (Biotech), B. Tech (Chemical Engg.). M.Sc.- Environment with 4 years out of which 2 years as Shift I/c in Ethanol Department.
- EDP Officer: Graduate with diploma (1 year) in Computer with 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- Instrument Mechanic (COMMON/CENTRAL For ALL): ITI – Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication with 5 years relevant experience in Sugar Industry.
- Assistant Pan Man: Matric and SBCC with 4 years experience in the relevant field.
- Centrifugal Machine Operator: Matric with 5 years Experience in the relevant field.
- Pan In-charge: Matric and SBCC with 10 years experience in a relevant field.
- Operator – Distillation: Matric with 4 years in a relevant Experience in Distillery.
HBL Management, non-Mgmt & Seasonal Jobs Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Interview process. Selected candidates will get into the following posts.
HPCL Biofuels Ltd Posts Salary
Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as per the norms of the conducting organization.
Before applying for HBL Vacancy, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Therefore, eligible candidates can submit the filled application form to the given address before the due date by following the simple steps provided below.
How to fill the HPCL Biofuels Limited application Form
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://www.hpclbiofuels.co.in/home.php
- On the homepage, find the “Recruitment Advt. 2019-20” link.
- Click on that link to download the official notification.
- Read the full details provided in the official notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Fill all the details in the application form in the appropriate fields.
Send the filled application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the following documents to the below address on or before 7th October 2019.
- HPCL Biofuels Ltd.,
- House No. – 271, Road no. – 3 E,
- New Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800013.
- The application form is also accepted through below mentioned email address by 7th October,2019till 12.00 midnight
- Emailemail@example.com (In Subject Pl mention the Post Applied for)
- Candidates are required to enclose copies of the following testimonials/documents along with their application:
- All Certificates / Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/year wise Mark sheet & Degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
Document in support of Date of Birth proof
- Experience certificates / Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by you in the Application Form.
- Proof of last drawn salary, either Salary Slip or Form 16.
- NOC /Forwarding Letter from the employer (in case you are employed in a Central/State Government / PSU / Semi-Government organization).