|Name of the Board||HP Board of School Education (HP BOSE)|
|Job Type||HP Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher Posts|
|Category ||Previous Papers|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
HP TET Previous Question Papers
The first step of preparation for any government jobs is to collect the previous year’s question papers. Therefore, contenders who have applied for HP TET Notification 2019 can go through the further modules. So, collect the last six years HPBSE TGT Old Papers with Solutions before starting the preparation. Participants need not move or search anywhere to get Himachal Pradesh TET Model Papers.
Himachal Pradesh TGT Previous Papers with Answers are here for perfect preparation. Individuals can prepare with HP TET Solved Papers to get a good score in the written examination. So try to practice all the frequently asked questions to clear the examination. In the later sections, people can also find exam syllabus, exam pattern & admit card details.
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education Selection Process
Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test November 2019 is conducted to hire eligible & talented aspirants. Based on the applicant’s performance in the written exam, the final selection is made.
HP TET Admit Card
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education is conducting the TET exam on 9th, 10th, 12th, 17th November 2019. So the board members are making its action plan to issue the HP Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter before the test dates. Therefore, contenders must be ready with Application Number, Date of Birth to access the hall ticket. Without having the hall ticket, no one is permitted to enter the examination hall. Hence, download the Himachal Pradesh TGT Hall Ticket as early as possible.
hpbose.org TET Exam Syllabus
HP TET Syllabus 2020 plays a vital role in the test preparation. Why because you can know subjects, subtopics from the written test syllabus. Detailed & updated HP Trained Graduate Teacher Syllabus 2020 tells what to prepare, where to begin preparation, etc. So that one can prepare well for the test by following the exact syllabus & test pattern.
Himachal Pradesh TGT Teacher Exam Pattern
The application process finished individuals need to go through subject wise HP TET Teacher Paper Pattern 2019. By knowing the question paper pattern, aspirants can get an idea on the topic names, weightage of subjects, the total number of questions, maximum marks & time period of the written test. Know the marking scheme, the toughness of subjects, and other details by seeing HP Teacher Test Pattern 2019.
- The question paper has multiple choice/ objective type questions.
- The exam paper is in 4 different series.
- The total no. of questions in the exam re 50.
- Each question has one mark.
- The total marks are 150.
- The whole exam should be attempted in 150 minutes.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- The minimum qualifying marks is 60%.
The candidate has to choose the correct answer & shade their appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet with a blue/ black ballpoint pen by darkening the circle.
Question Paper Pattern for HP TGT Posts
- TGT (Arts), TGT (NM) & TGT (Medical) contains 30 Child psychology and development, pedagogy, teaching-learning processes questions in section I & II.
- Section III of TGT (Arts) has 30 English literature & grammar, while Section IV has 60 social studies questions.
- TGT(NM) section III includes 30 mathematics questions, Section IV contains 60 Physics & Chemistry questions.
- Section III or TGT(Medical) has 60 Botany and Zoology, and Section IV has 30 Chemistry questions.
HP TET Shastri Paper Pattern
- Section I contains 120 questions based on Shastri degree course
- While Section II has 30 questions on General Awareness, including Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs & Environmental Studies.
Structure of Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test LT Test Pattern
- LT Section I, questions are 120. The names of the topics are the Hindi Course of Graduation Level.
- Section II contains 30 questions on General Awareness including Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs & Environmental Studies.
- The standard of the LT Teacher Eligibility Test will be of the Hindi Course of Graduation Level of HP University.
Structure and Standard of TET for JBT
- Section I includes 30 Child Development and Pedagogy, teaching-learning processes questions.
- Section II has 30 English literature & grammar questions.
- Section III contains 30 Hindi literature & grammar questions.
- While section IV has 30 questions related to Mathematics subject.
- Section V includes 30 Social Sciences and General Awareness, including Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs & Environmental Studies.
HPSEB TET Punjabi Language Teacher Pattern
- The number of questions is 150 and each carrying one mark.
- The total time duration is 2 hours, 30 minutes.
- The type of questions is a multiple-choice variety with our alternative out of which only one is correct.
- No negative marking.
- Section I contains 120 Punjabi courses of graduation questions. And 2nd Section has 30 General Awareness including Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs & Environmental Studies questions.
hpbose.org TET Urdu Language Teacher Exam Pattern
- The type of questions is multiple-choice questions.
- The number of questions & weightage is 150. One question has one mark.
- The time duration is 2 hours, 30 minutes.
- There is no negative marking.
- There are 120 questions based on Urdu course of Graduation in Section I. 30 general awareness including Himachal Pradesh current affairs & Environmental Studies questions in Section II.
Download HP TET Previous Question Papers Pdf
Study Materials & Books
Look into the latest HP TET books to get more details about each topic specified in the syllabus. Himachal Pradesh TET TGT Teacher Exam Books play a crucial role in preparing the exam. Follow the study materials that we provided in the down lines to know the easy suggestions and skills to qualify the test. After completion of full preparation, undergo the Mock Test that will help you to understand your drawbacks in solving the problems.
- HP-TET (Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) for TGT (MedicalNon-Medical) Guide (Popular Master Guide) Paperback – 2016 by RPH Editorial Board
- HP-TET (Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) for Language Teacher Guide (Popular Master Guide) Paperback – 2016 by RPH Editorial Board
- HP-TET (Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) for TGT-Medical-Non Medical Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) Paperback – 2016 by RPH Editorial Board
- HP-TET (Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) for Shastri Guide (Popular Master Guide) Paperback – 2016 by RPH Editorial Board
- HPTET Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for Non-Medical TGT Paperback – 2018 by Arihant Experts
- HPTET Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for TGT Kala Paperback – 2018 by Arihant Experts
- HPTET Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for TGT (Medical) Paperback – 25 Sep 2015 by Arihant Experts
- HPTET Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for Medical TGT Paperback – 2018 by Arihant Expert
- EduGorilla HP TET Online Test Series | Unlimited Mock Tests and Speed Tests [1 Month Subscription] by EduGorilla
- Himachal Pradesh JBT Junior Basic Training Commission Likhit Pariksha 2019
- Himachal General Knowledge Xpress – Crack Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services, H.A.S., Allied Services, and other Himachal Competitive Exams – Comprehensive & Concise Notes – Current Events – Know You’re State Master Guide Paperback – 6 Apr 2019
- Himachal General Knowledge Xpress – Crack Himachal Pradesh Administrative Services, H.A.S., Allied Services, and other Himachal Competitive Exams – Comprehensive & Concise Notes – Current Events