|Name of the Board||Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education (HPBOSE)|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Application Starting Date ||19th Sep 2019|
|Application Closing Date||19th Oct 2019|
|Type of Job||HP Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Similar Jobs||Teacher Jobs|
|Work Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HP TET Notification
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has released HP TET Notification 2019 to conduct Teacher Eligibility Test to hire the candidates for Teacher posts. HP TET Exam 2019 is going to be conducted in eight (8) subjects such as Arts/ Non-Medical/ Medical/ Shastri/ L.T/ JBT/ Punjabi/ Urdu. The Online Application for HP Teacher Eligibility Test to be held in November 2019 has been made live on 19-09-2019. The last date of submission of Application Form without late fee will be 09-10-2019 (midnight).
HP TET Notification 2019 Pdf download link is dispatched here. Check the complete details of Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 like eligibility, important dates, selection process, subjects/languages, the application process, etc here. Eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 9th October 2019.
Job hunters who wish to get a Teacher Job can grab this chance & apply for HP TET Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date. Get the complete details of Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, important dates, how to apply, links, etc here.
HPBOSE Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (November) Session
Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education (HPBOSE) will conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) – NOVEMBER 2019 in the following subjects/teaching categories.
- TGT (Arts, Non-Medical)
- TGT (Medical)
- Language Teacher
- Junior Basic Training (JBT)
HP TET Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For TGT (Arts): Candidates must have cleared 12th exam with a minimum of 45% and a degree in B.A. or B.Com. Or Bachelor degree (50%) in elementary education.
- For TGT (Non-Medical): Candidates should have passed 12th examination with a minimum of 50% and a degree in B.Sc. or B.Ed. or Bachelor degree (50%) in elementary education.
- Shastri: Candidates must have cleared Shastri with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university by HP Govt.
- For TGT (Medical): Aspirants must have passed 12th examination with a minimum of 50% and a degree in B.Sc.(medical) or B.Ed. or Bachelor degree (50%) in elementary education.
- Language Teacher: Candidates must be a degree in Hindi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course (2 years).
- Junior Basic Training Candidates must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 50% and a degree in the diploma or Bachelor degree (50%) in elementary education.
- Punjabi Language Teacher and Urdu Language Teacher: Candidates must be a degree in Punjabi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course (2 years).
Himachal Pradesh TET Selection Process
The officials will conduct the following selection rounds to recruit the eligible candidates.
Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Application Process
Aspirants who have met the eligibility criteria can fill & submit the application form before the last date i.e, 9th October 2019. The step by step process of filling the application form is provided below for your convenience purpose.
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh TET Recruitment 2019?
- Open the official site of the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) i.e, hpbose.org
- On the homepage, find “TET 2019 Nov” link. Click on that link.
- Go through the instructions provided in the official notification.
- If eligible, then click on Register link and fill the Online Application Form.
- Subject for TET
- Applicant’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Contact / mobile number
- Email ID
- Appearing status
- Bonafide Himachali or not
- District/ revenue subdivision
- Exam centre (district preference)
- After successful submission of the data, the Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence.
- Candidates are advised to note down his/her system generated Application Number.
- Candidates must upload photograph and signature that are as per following specifications
- Type: Scanned image
- Size: Less than 20 kb
- Dimension: 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Type: Scanned image
- Size: Less than 15 kb
- Dimension: 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
- Pay the application fee.
- Before making Final Submission, Candidates are advised to cross-check all the particulars and credentials and make corrections before making Final Payments.
- After Final Submission of the Online Application Form, candidates have to take the printout of his/her Application Form and retain for future reference.
- The Examination Fee is Rs. 800/- for General and its Sub-Categories (except PHH) and Rs. 500/- for OBC/ST/SC/PHH Categories.
- Candidate has to pay the examination fee through online payment mode only.