HP Police CTS Recruitment 2019 Notification download link is dispatched here. Job hunters who are looking for Police Jobs can utilize this chance & fill and submit the application form to the given address on or before 30th September 2019. Know the category-wise Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Vacancy, eligibility, recruitment process, pay scale, important links, application form, application fees, etc from the below sections of this page.
HP Police Constable Notification 2019
Are you eagerly waiting for Police Jobs in Himachal Pradesh? If yes, then you are on the right page. The Directorate of Police, Communications & Technical Services, Himachal Pradesh has issued an advertisement regarding the recruitment of candidates for Constable posts. A total of 92 vacancies are going to be filled under HP Police Constable Recruitment 2019.
This HP Police CTS Recruitment 2019 Notification provides an excellent job opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in HP. Interested & Eligible candidates can submit the filled application form to the below address before the due date i.e, 30.09.2019. Other details regarding Himachal Pradesh Police Constable Notification 2019 like eligibility, selection criteria, pay scale, important dates, notification & apply online links, etc.
Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 Overview
- Conducting Board Name: Himachal Pradesh Police (HP Police)
- Name of the Posts: Constables/CTS
- Total no. of vacant posts: 92 vacancies
- Advt No: CTS/12.5/2019-17492
- Job Category: Current Govt Jobs
- Starting date to fill the application form: 22nd August 2019
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 30th September 2019
- Application mode: Offline
- Official portal: www.hppolice.gov.in
HP Police Constable Vacancy 2019
- Job Designation: Police constables
- No. of Vacancies: 92 posts.
The category wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- General: 43
- SC: 20
- ST: 04
- OBC: 16
- EWS: 09
- Total: 92 posts
HP Police CTS Constable Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 20 to 25 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- Candidate must be 10th pass with Engineering Diploma Course of 3 years duration in Computer Science and/or Electronic and Telecommunication and/or information technology from a recognized Board.
Himachal Pradesh Police Department Constable Posts Selection Process
The selection process consists of the following rounds. The Recruitment tests will be held in Shimla only.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- 100m Race
- 800m Race (400m for Female)
- High Jump
- Broad Jump
- Shotput (7.275 Kgs for male & 4.00 Kgs for Female)
- Personality Test.
- Medical Examination
- Verification of Character & antecedent.
HP Police CTS Constable Jobs Salary
- Selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale of Rs. 5, 910 – 20, 200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- + Special pay of Rs.120/-.
हिमाचल प्रदेश (HP) पुलिस भर्ती 2019 Application Process
The application form is available at the official portal i.e, www.hphpolice.gov.in. The filled application forms are submitted by the applicants personally or by ordinary/registered post of all districts of Himachal Pradesh on or before 30th September 2019 to the given address. Applicants can follow these simple guidelines provided here.
How to fill the HP Police CTS Recruitment 2019 Application form?
- Visit the official portal i.e, http://citizenportal.hppolice.gov.in:8080/citizen/login.htm
- On the homepage, find the Notice Board section.
- Find the “Recruitment Notice and Application Form for the post of Constables in CTS .pdf 22/08/2019” link.
- Go through the details provided in the official HP Police Notification.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Send the application form to the below address on or before 30.09.2019.
Office of Superintendent of Police,
Communication & Technical Services,
Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171002.
- General: Rs. 140/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ BPL/ EWS: Rs. 35/-
The fee payment can be made through Demand Draft/ IPO drawn in favor of Office of Superintendent of Police, Communication & Technical Services, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171002