HP Health Dept Notifications & Imp Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Department of Health & Family Welfare, Himachal Pradesh
- Total No. of Vacancies: 35
- Post Name: Peon
- Starting date of Application Process: 25th January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th February 2019
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: himachal.nic.in
HP HFW Dept Notification 2019 for Peon on Daily Wage Basis
To fill up 35 class-iv peon vacancies in the Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Govt. Medical College, Ner Chowk Distt. Mandi, Department of Health & Family Welfare Himachal Pradesh has released HP Govt Health Department Notification 2019 on 24th January 2019. The recruitment of applicants will be on daily wage basis. Apply for Current HP Govt Jobs 2019 before the due date. @ himachal.nic.in the instructions, terms and conditions are provided. For any further doubts you may go through below given data.
- Peon Class-IV posts to be filled in HP Health & Family Welfare Department Vacancies 2019 is 35.
- Reservations will be as per instructions given in the advertisement. The place of posting hired candidates is at Sri Lal Bahadur Shastri Govt. Medical College.
Candidates those who passed matriculation/ SSC or its equivalent from a recognized board of school education can apply.
Coming to the desirable qualification knowledge of customs, manners is required to applicants.
- As on 01st January 2019 the minimum age for an applicant is 18 years, maximum age is 45 years.
- Age relaxation to applicants is as per the rules given in the HP Govt Job notification.
Salary for HP Health Dept
- The pay band issued for selected candidates of peon post is Rs.225/- per day (On daily wages).
HP HFW 2019 Selection Process
According to the Notification No.Per (AP.B)B(15)-5/2014 dated 17-4-2017 the selection process will be done on fixed parameters.
HP Health & Family Welfare Dept for Application Process
HP Health Department only accepts application forms submitted by applicants through OFFLINE mode. 15th February 2019 is the last date to submit applications from non-tribal areas and 20th February 2019 is the due date for tribal area people.
How to Download Application Form?
You get downloaded application form through https://himachal.nic.in/index.html and attach all the documents given below while dropping it in the post box.
- DOB, Certificates of experience, BPL, NCC/NSS/ Scouts, academic qualification certificate etc.