|Name of the Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Total Number of Posts||Various|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Work Location||Pan India|
|Selection Process||Written test and interview|
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020 Form
Candidates who are applying for IBPS Clerk need to be filled with the mandatory particulars in the application form. The Acceptance of the application is only done with the online mode and no other mode will be available. Aspirants must know the important dates for the online applying process of IBPS Clerk 2020.
Here is the list of the important things which are to be scanned before applying of the online application form
- Candidate’s photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature of the aspirant
- left thumb impression
- The text for the hand written declaration.
- have a valid personal email ID.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates.
- Aadhar Card.
IBPS Clerk Application Fees
For every competitive examination the concerned authority will be charging the application fee for the conduction of the examination expenses. So check for the intimation charges payable for the IBPS Clerk Exam will be follows below
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates are - Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST)
- All others Candidates are - Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST)
Procedure of Online Payment and Registration for IBPS Clerk
Here is the step by step information for applying the online mode process for the ibps clerk vacancy.
- Candidates are required to visit the official webpage i.e,ibps.in and click on “Click here to open Apply Online for CRP- Clerk” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on NEW REGISTRATION link to register their application by entering their basic information in the online form.
- Once the completion of the form candidates will be generated by the registration number and password.
- The same will be sent to candidates Email ID and Mobile via SMS.
- Aspirants need to upload their following documents which are
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration
- Prior to the submission of the application form candidates are advised to Save and Next facility to verify the online application and modify if any changes are required.
- By clicking on the Final Submit button will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- The Payment can be done by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, IMPS,and Mobile Wallets.
- After successful completion of the payment, an e-receipt and will be generated candidates need to download the copy for reference.
- Take the printout of the online application form as it is the acknowledgment.
- Once the payment is done for the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge,
- To avoid hacking issues one has to take the security measures of your data, and close the window after completion of the payment.