Download the Hooghly District Staff Nurse admit card and take a hard copy to attend the test. Check exam date, venue, exam session and other required info on DHFWS Hooghly Dist exam hall ticket. Get a direct link to download the exam call letter. Also, check the step by step procedure to download the Hooghly District Staff Nurse & MO hall ticket online.
DHFWS Hooghly District MO, Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
- Name of the recruitment board: District Health and Family Welfare Samiti
- Job Category: Latest Govt Jobs
- Job designation: Facility Level Quality Manager, Block Accounts Manager, Staff Nurse, Dental Assistant, Sahayika and Other Posts
- Vacancy count: 75
- West Bengal Govt Jobs 2020
- Selection Process: Written Test, Computer Test and Interview
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 30th December 2019
- Application Process: Offline
- Category name: Admit card
- Job Location: Hooghly
- Official Site: www.hooghly.gov.in
Hooghly Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
The District Health and Family Welfare Samiti are going to organise the written test for the post of staff nurse, medical officer, Dental assistant and other posts. As a part of selecting the best one among all applicants, it has decided to conduct the various rounds to test the candidates’ skills towards the particular post. Hooghly District Staff Nurse admit card download link will be soon active on its website.
Exam Date for Hooghly Dist Various Exams 2020
Candidates who got the call letter have to attend the test on a specified time and date without fail. Otherwise, you can’t get a chance of participating in this recruitment drive. The exam date hasn’t announced till now.
What are the details required to get the Hooghly Dist Various Exams Hall Ticket?
- Username and Application ID
- Password and date of birth
Steps to Download Hooghly District Staff Nurse Exam Call Letter?
- Open the official website of District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly
- Reach the Home Page
- After getting the Home Page, check for the Latest announcements
- Make a click on it and search for the Facility Level Quality Manager, Block Accounts Manager, Staff Nurse, Dental Assistant, Sahayika and Other exams admit card download links
- Choose the required one and click on the link
- Enter the login details and press the Submit
- Then you will be redirected to admit card download page
- Verify the details printed on it and take necessary steps if any error found
Hooghly District Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
The District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Hooghly has invited applications from the eligible and interested candidates to fill the various available vacant posts. An advt published on its official website regarding this recruitment. By taking it as a reference, there are 75 vacant posts that are going to be filled under this advt. It will be a great opportunity for the candidates who are passionate about the govt jobs. Grab this wonderful opportunity by filling the application form before the due date. The starting date to fill the application form is in the month of December 2019. The end date for the application form is 30th December 2020.
The selection process for DHFWS Hooghly Jobs
Candidates have to undergo the below rounds to get selected for the Hooghly district’s various posts.
- Written test
- Computer Test
On the basis of candidates’ performance in the above rounds, the board members are going to select the best one.
Particulars That Are Presented On The DHFWS Hooghly Admit Card 2020
The following are the details printed on the exam call letter. You have to verify the personal info given on the hall ticket.
- Date and Time of the Test
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Signature of the Board Councillor
ID Proofs To Carry
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- PAN Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card