HFRI Recruitment Notification 2020 – Brief Information
- Name of the Board: Himalayan Forest Research Institute
- Job Role: Research Associate, Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, and Field Assistant
- Advertisement Number: 1-1(66)/HFRI
- Sarkari Naukri Search
- Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
- Number of Vacancies: 49
- Last Date to Submit Applications: 6th January 2020
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 09.01.2020 to 10.01.2020
- Job Type: Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Official Website: http://hfri.icfre.gov.in/
HFRI Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
HFRI Notification 2020 having number 1-1(66)/HFRI released on 24th December 2019. Himalayan Forest Research Institute invites applications to fill 49 vacancies of Research Associate, Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, and Field Assistant posts. Contenders can submit the filled applications or before the end date. The walk-in interview is going to be held on 9th and 10th January 2020.
Job seekers must visit useful information about HFRI Recruitment 2020 like educational qualifications, the application process, pay scale, selection procedure details from the below sections.
Himalayan Forest Research Institute Vacancy
- Name of the Posts: Research Associate, Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow, and Field Assistant
- Total Number of Jobs: 49
Post wise number of vacancies are listed here:
- Research Associate: 01
- Project Assistant: 13
- Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow: 29
- Field Assistant: 04
- Total: 49
HFRI Junior Project Fellow Eligibility Conditions
- Junior Research Fellow: Completed first class MSc in the relevant trade can apply for the jobs.
- Project Assistant: Contenders must have done B.Sc Medical/ Forestry from a recognized university
- Research Associate: 35 Years
- Senior Project Fellow: 32 Years
- Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow: 28 Years
- Field Assistant, Project Assistant: 40 Years
The age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
hfri.icfre.gov.in Selection Procedure
To shortlist the young and energetic contenders for HFRI Junior Research Fellow Posts, the board is conducting the following selection process round.
The salary for the selected aspirants is given based on the project name and duration.
- Research Associate: Rs. 47000/-
- Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow: Rs. 16000
- Field Assistant: Rs. 13500/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 15500/-
HFRI JRF Application Process
Interested candidates must attend the walk-in interview on the specified date with the required documents. The end date to submit the filled application form is 06th January 2020.
Documents Required to Carry for the Interview
- Application Form
- The original marks sheet
- Experience certificates, etc
You Can Also Like