Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd Notification 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
- Post Names: Technical Worker
- Total Number Of Posts: 60
- Advertisement Number: RT/10/2019
- HEC Notification Release Date: 14th September 2019
- Last Date For Submission of Applications: 04th October 2019
- Mode Of Application: Offline
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Job Type: All India Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Official Site: http://hecltd.com
HEC Ltd Technical Worker Recruitment 2019
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has released the Employment Notice i.e HEC Limited Technical Worker Notification for hiring the eligible contenders or Technical Worker posts at various trades. Job hunters can check the official advertisement to know vacancy, eligibility details. Offline applications are accepted from 14th September 2019 for this recruitment.
Interested individuals can go through HEC Recruitment data such as Salary, Application Fee, How To Apply Steps & Selection Process. Eligible contenders must send the filled applications on or before the end date to avoid the last-minute tension.
HEC Technical Worker Vacancy 2019
- Job Designation: Technical Worker
- Total Number Of Posts: 60
Trade wise various Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Job Vacancy details are listed here.
- Electrician: 15
- Fitter: 4
- Forger cum Heat Treater: 1
- Foundryman: 2
- Machinist: 21
- Moulder: 3
- Rigger cum Crane Operator: 3
- Turner: 9
- Welder cum Gas Cutter: 2
- Total: 60
HEC Technical Worker Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must pass Class X passed/ Matriculation or ITI (Industrial Training Institute) in relevant trade Or Qualified in All India Trade Test for Apprentices (National Apprenticeship Certificate – NAC).
- A Minimum 10 (ten) years of Work Experience in the Fitter 4 relevant field/trade
- A minimum of 3 (three) years of work experience after acquiring a qualification in the relevant trade/field.
The maximum age limit of the candidates is 33 years.
The shortlisting of young & talented aspirants for HEC Limited Technical Worker Posts 2019 involves the selection process. Based on the individual’s performance in the written exam, the selection is made. Merit list of contestants in Trade tests & written exam is finally hired.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Salary
Selected Candidates may be paid a consolidated wage as furnished below for various categories of Trainees.
- Xth pass / Matriculation: Rs. 6500 – 7500/-
- ITI Passed: Rs. 7000 – 8000/-
- Apprentices (All India Trade Passed): Rs. 7500 – 8500/-
After successful completion of Training, the Trainees may be absorbed in the regular rolls of the establishment as given below.
- Xth pass / Matriculation: 8610 – 15250
- ITI Passed: 8870 – 15830
- Apprentices (All India Trade Passed): 9140 – 16650
hecltd.com Technical Worker Application Procedure
The last date for the submission of the application form is 4th October 2019. Go through the simple steps provided below while filling the application form.
Steps To Apply For HEC Limited Technical Worker Jobs 2019
- Firstly, log on to the official portal of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited i.e http://hecltd.com
- The homepage of HEC Limited will appear on the screen.
- Go to the career section & click on Jobs at HEC.
- Find the relevant link of HEC Ltd Technical Worker Recruitment Notification.
- Download the notification.
- Read out the details mentioned in the official advertisement.
- Check the eligibility criteria & general instructions.
- If eligible, then take a print out of the application form.
- Fill the application form & attach a recent photograph with signature on the space provided.
- Re-check the data and send the application form along with few documents.
- At last, take a print out of the application for future correspondence.
Deputy Manager (HR), Recruitment
Section, Hqrs Admn. & Personnel, Hqrs Admn.The building, HEC Ltd, Plant Plaza Road,
Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004, Jharkhand
- For General, OBC(NCL) & EWS: ₹800
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): No. Fee
Pay the Examination Fee through the favor of “M/s Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.” drawn on any of the nationalized bank and payable at Ranchi”
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Final semester mark sheet of all the qualifications (Xth, XIIth, ITI, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable).
- Degree/Diploma Certificates of all the qualifications (Xth, XIIth, ITI, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable).
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form.
- Proof of different training programs participated.
- C/ST/OBC – NCL/PWD/EWS Certificate in the prescribed format by Central Govt. of India (if applicable).
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card).
- Hatia Displaced / DOD Employee Certificate (if applicable).
Live & Upcoming Govt Jobs