HEC apprentice Recruitment 2020
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited has initiated recruitment to fill 169 Apprentice posts. Candidates who are interested can check the eligibility conditions from HEC Apprentice Recruitment notification and apply before the last date.
HEC Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Trainee Notification 2020 – Overview
- Name of The Board: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
- Check Latest Sarkari Naukri
- Post Names: Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Trainee
- Advt No: HTI/2020-05
- Total Number of vacancies: 169 posts
- Notification release date: 14th March 2020
- Also, Find Latest Bank Jobs In India
- Starting Date for submitting the application form: 14th March 2020
- Last Date To apply online:
31st March 2020(Last Date Extended to 25th April 2020)
- Mode of application: Offline
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Job Category: Jharkhand Govt Jobs
- Exam Date: 02nd May 2020
- Application Fee: Rs 250/-
- Official portal: http://www.hecltd.com/
- State Government Jobs
Apprentice Jobs in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited 2020
Are you looking for the Latest Govt Jobs in Jharkhand? If my guess is right. You reached the right place where you can get the latest jobs. We came up with a good new for you. The Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited is going to fill the 169 vacant posts. Candidates who want to build their career with HEC can apply for these jobs before the last date.
In reference to the advt no HTI/2020-05, the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited is going to select the 169 persons for Gadure & Diploma Technician Trainee Apprenticeship for NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) under Apprenticeship Act 1961. The application form filling last date is 25th April 2020. Before going to apply for any Govt Jobs in Jharkhand, you have to check the complete official notification.
HEC Apprentice Vacancy 2020
Willing candidates can check the vacancy details in the following section. Detailed Vacancies are given in the following section.
- Job Role: Apprentice (Graduate & Diploma Technician Trainee)
- Vacancy Count: 169
- HEC Graduate Apprentice Vacancies
- Civil Engineering – 06
- Computer Science/ Information Technology – 12
- Electrical Engineering – 10
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 06
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 06
- Mechanical/Production Engineering – 55
- Industrial Engineering – 03
- Metallurgical Engineering – 10
- Secretarial Practice & Accounts / Office Management & Secretarial Practice – 08
HEC Ltd Diploma Technician Trainee Vacancy
- Civil Engineering – 03
- Computer Science/ Information Technology – 06
- Electrical Engineering – 04
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 03
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 03
- Mechanical/Production Engineering – 27
- Industrial Engineering – 02
- Metallurgical Engineering – 05
Eligibility Conditions For Heavy Engineering Corporation, Ranchi Apprentice Jobs 2020
Candidates who are willing to apply for the HEC Jobs can notice the academic qualification and age limit.
- Academic Qualification
Postulants who possess any degree or Diploma in relevant trade or field from any recognized university or board are eligible to apply for HEC Graduate Trainee Jobs.
- Age Limit
The minimum age limit required to apply for HEC Diploma Technician Trainee jobs is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
Selection Process for HEC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Candidates can be selected for the post of Apprentice in Heavy Engineering Corporation on the basis of the following rounds.
- Written test
- In the first merit list, 116 candidates called or graduate trainee post and 53 candidates for diploma technician trainee post.
HEC Ltd Apprentice Jobs Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get the following stipend
- Graduate: Rs 9000/-
- Technician Trainee: Rs 8000/-
Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd Apprentice Application fee 2020
- Candidates who wish to participate in HEC recruitment have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- for OBC, EWS & Others
- Fee Exempted for SC, ST and PWD candidates
HEC Ltd Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Application Process 2020
Interested and eligible candidates have to fill the application form for Heavy Engineering corporation Ltd before the last date. We provided the step by step procedure to make your application process successful.
How To Apply For HEC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are advised to visit the HEC Ltd website
- On the Home Page, find the Career
- Open the link and download the official advt.
- Read the entire notification carefully.
- Postulants have to focus on eligibility conditions more.
- Open the Application form link if you are eligible
- Download and take a print of the application form
- Fill the required details
- Send it to the given address along with the application fee demand draft before the last date
- Take a hard copy and keep it safe for future reference.
Supporting Documents To Send the Application Form
- Matriculation/10th pass certificate
- Final year mark sheet of the Graduate/Technician (Diploma) certificate
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Receipt of payment for the application fee (HTI copy of challan or Demand Draft)
- EWS certificate issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
- Certificate of being a ward of HEC: employee/ Ex. employee/ Contract Worker, Hatia displaced/ Dependent on Diseased employee/ Contract worker (If applicable)
- Aadhar card (UID)
- Self undertaking (Enclosed in the application form)
- PWD certificate issued by the civil surgeon/ competent authority
- First Merit List Publish Date (Expected): 16th April 2020
- First merit list counselling date for Graduate trainee: 27th April 2020
- Technician (Diploma) first merit list counselling date: 28th April 2020
- Date of reporting for selected candidates appeared in the first merit list for both Graduate & Diploma Technician: 06th May 2020, 10.00 AM
- Second merit list publish date (expected): 13th May 2020
- Second merit list for Graduate counselling date: 21st May 2020
Second merit list for Technician (Diploma) counselling date: 22nd May 2020
- Date of reporting for selected candidates appeared in the second merit list for both Graduate & Diplom Technician: 30th May 2020, 10.00 AM
- Open Round Counseling publication date For remaining seat (If Vacant): 06th June 2020
- Open Round Counselling Date for Graduate: 15th June 2020
- Open Round Counselling Date for Technician (Diploma): 16th June 2020
- Reporting Date for selected candidates listed on Open Round Counselling for both Graduate and Technician (Diploma) at HTI: 24th June 2020, 10.00 AM
- What is the Selection process of Heavy Engineering Corporation Apprentice Jobs?
- The selection process will be the written test
- When is the application form closing date?
- 25th April 2020 is the last date to fill the HEC ltd application form.
- When is the Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Graduate & Diploma Trainee exam date?
- HEC Ltd has not announced the examination date until now.
- When is the application process started?
- The Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited application process starts on 14th March 2020
HEC Apprentice Jobs 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
- Name of the Posts: Electrician, Fitter, Turner, and others
- Number of Vacancies: 126 jobs
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Starting Date To Fill Applications: 10th August 2019
- Last Date For Applications: 26th August 2019
- End Date For Fee Payment: 28th August 2019
- Job Category: PSU Jobs
- Advertisement Number: HTI/ATS -01/2019
- Work Location: Ranchi
- Official Site: http://www.hecltd.com/
Heavy Engineering Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited released a notification to fill up 126 vacancies of apprentice posts. HEC Apprentice Notification 2019 is out with HTI/ATS -01/2019 advertisement number. Interested people can check out eligibility conditions, vacancies, selection procedure, application fee and salary details in the following sections.
As per the advertisement, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for HEC Apprentice Jobs 2019. The starting and ending date to submit online applications is 10th August 2019 and 26th August 2019 respectively.
HEC Limited Vacancies 2019
- Electrician: 12
- Fitter: 23
- Machinist: 22
- Welder: 09
- Turner: 11
- Crane Operator: 32
- Forger & Heat-Treater (FHT): 08
- Carpenter/ Pattern Maker: 04
- Plumber: 02
- Foundryman/ Moulder: 03
- Total number of posts: 126
HEC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Conditions
- For freshers class 8th pass (Welder & Carpenter trades): Contenders who got 40% or more marks in the 8th class or its equivalent from a recognized institute or council.
- For freshers (10th pass or equivalent): Candidates obtaining 40% or more marks in 10th class/ Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board/ council.
- ITI passed from HTI or other ITI’s: Aspirants must have passed relevant ITI course from the institute recognized by NCVT.
- Contract Labour in HEC: People who contain minimum qualification of Matriculation/ 10th class from a recognized board or council.
People whose age is between 18 years and 40 years can apply for the jobs.
The selection of candidates in HEC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 will be done based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
The selected trainees can earn 70% and 80% of Rs. 6466/- per month in 1st & 2nd year respectively.
www.hecltd.com Trainee Application Process
Interested and eligible aspirants can send HEC Apprentice applications on or before the end date. The apply online link is available at the official website i.e http://www.hecltd.com/ So go through the application link and complete the application process. Moreover, the below mentioned is the step by step process that helps you to submit the applications.
How To Apply?
- At first, candidates should open the official website of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Official Site.
- On the home page, go to the career section.
- There find HEC Apprentice Trainee Advertisement 2019.
- Download it and go through the terms and conditions carefully.
- Eligible individuals can click on the apply online link.
- Fill the necessary details like the candidate’s name, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature with the given size.
- After filling the application form, click on the submit button.
- Now, candidates can proceed with the fee payment.
- Finally, take a print out of the application acknowledgment by providing the registration number, date of birth.
- The candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 750/- for OBC, EWS, others. There is no application fee charged for SC, ST and PH candidates.
- The selected contenders will have to attend the pre-admission Medical Examination. The medical exam fee will be charged Rs. 1000/- per candidates at the time of counseling.
- The candidate can make payment through internet banking/ Debit card/ credit card.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 300/-
- Magazine Fee: Rs. 400/-
- Caution money for Library (Refundable): Rs. 500/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 3000/-
- Sports Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Workshop Caution Money (Refundable): Rs. 1000/-
- Certificate Verification Fee: RS. 200/-
- Total: Rs. 5900/-
- Online Registration Opening Date: 10/08/2019
- Online Registration Closing Date: 26/08/2019
- Last Date for Processing Fee/ Charge in Bank: 28/08/2019
- End Date for submission of fee payment: 28/08/2019
- The expected date for publication of 1st Merit list: 07/09/2019
- Counseling date for 1st merit list for Fresher’s ( 8th pass, 10th pass): 13/09/2019
- Counseling date for 1st merit list for ITI pass candidates: 14/09/2019
- The expected date for publication of 2nd Merit list: 20/09/2019
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under 1st round counseling: 21/09/2019
- Counseling date for 2nd merit list (8th pass, 10th pass): 25/09/2019
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under 2nd round counseling: 30/09/2019
- Information for Open Round counseling: 04/10/2019
- The date for Open Round counseling: 09/10/2019
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under open round counseling: 12/10/2019
- Session starting Date: 15/10/2019