HEC Apprentice Jobs 2019 – Overview
- Board Name: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
- Name of the Posts: Electrician, Fitter, Turner, and others
- Number of Vacancies: 126 jobs
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Starting Date To Fill Applications: 10th August 2019
- Last Date For Applications: 26th August 2019
- End Date For Fee Payment: 28th August 2019
- Job Category: PSU Jobs
- Advertisement Number: HTI/ATS -01/2019
- Work Location: Ranchi
- Official Site: http://www.hecltd.com/
Heavy Engineering Corporation Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited released a notification to fill up 126 vacancies of apprentice posts. HEC Apprentice Notification 2019 is out with HTI/ATS -01/2019 advertisement number. Interested people can check out eligibility conditions, vacancies, selection procedure, application fee and salary details in the following sections.
As per the advertisement, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for HEC Apprentice Jobs 2019. The starting and ending date to submit online applications is 10th August 2019 and 26th August 2019 respectively.
HEC Limited Vacancies 2019
- Electrician: 12
- Fitter: 23
- Machinist: 22
- Welder: 09
- Turner: 11
- Crane Operator: 32
- Forger & Heat-Treater (FHT): 08
- Carpenter/ Pattern Maker: 04
- Plumber: 02
- Foundryman/ Moulder: 03
- Total number of posts: 126
HEC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Conditions
- For freshers class 8th pass (Welder & Carpenter trades): Contenders who got 40% or more marks in the 8th class or its equivalent from a recognized institute or council.
- For freshers (10th pass or equivalent): Candidates obtaining 40% or more marks in 10th class/ Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board/ council.
- ITI passed from HTI or other ITI’s: Aspirants must have passed relevant ITI course from the institute recognized by NCVT.
- Contract Labour in HEC: People who contain minimum qualification of Matriculation/ 10th class from a recognized board or council.
People whose age is between 18 years and 40 years can apply for the jobs.
The selection of candidates in HEC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 will be done based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
The selected trainees can earn 70% and 80% of Rs. 6466/- per month in 1st & 2nd year respectively.
www.hecltd.com Trainee Application Process
Interested and eligible aspirants can send HEC Apprentice applications on or before the end date. The apply online link is available at the official website i.e http://www.hecltd.com/ So go through the application link and complete the application process. Moreover, the below mentioned is the step by step process that helps you to submit the applications.
How To Apply?
- At first, candidates should open the official website of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited Official Site.
- On the home page, go to the career section.
- There find HEC Apprentice Trainee Advertisement 2019.
- Download it and go through the terms and conditions carefully.
- Eligible individuals can click on the apply online link.
- Fill the necessary details like the candidate’s name, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature with the given size.
- After filling the application form, click on the submit button.
- Now, candidates can proceed with the fee payment.
- Finally, take a print out of the application acknowledgment by providing the registration number, date of birth.
- The candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 750/- for OBC, EWS, others. There is no application fee charged for SC, ST and PH candidates.
- The selected contenders will have to attend the pre-admission Medical Examination. The medical exam fee will be charged Rs. 1000/- per candidates at the time of counseling.
- The candidate can make payment through internet banking/ Debit card/ credit card.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 300/-
- Magazine Fee: Rs. 400/-
- Caution money for Library (Refundable): Rs. 500/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 3000/-
- Sports Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Workshop Caution Money (Refundable): Rs. 1000/-
- Certificate Verification Fee: RS. 200/-
- Total: Rs. 5900/-
- Online Registration Opening Date: 10/08/2019
- Online Registration Closing Date: 26/08/2019
- Last Date for Processing Fee/ Charge in Bank: 28/08/2019
- End Date for submission of fee payment: 28/08/2019
- The expected date for publication of 1st Merit list: 07/09/2019
- Counseling date for 1st merit list for Fresher’s ( 8th pass, 10th pass): 13/09/2019
- Counseling date for 1st merit list for ITI pass candidates: 14/09/2019
- The expected date for publication of 2nd Merit list: 20/09/2019
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under 1st round counseling: 21/09/2019
- Counseling date for 2nd merit list (8th pass, 10th pass): 25/09/2019
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under 2nd round counseling: 30/09/2019
- Information for Open Round counseling: 04/10/2019
- The date for Open Round counseling: 09/10/2019
- Last date of admission of selected candidates under open round counseling: 12/10/2019
- Session starting Date: 15/10/2019
- HEC Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2019
- Apply Online For HEC Apprentice Trainee Jobs
- HEC Application Acknowledgement
You May Also Like