Download HCL Trainee Admit Card 2019 and attend the test. The Hindustan Copper Limited Attendant cum Technician Trainee & Operation cum Technician Trainee hall ticket download link will be soon active. Submit your login details to get your exam call letter.
HCL Trainee Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
- Jharkhand Govt Jobs
- Notification Number: HCUICC/RECT.-01/2019
- Name Of the Post: Attendant cum Technician, Operator cum Technician, and other posts
- Selection Criteria: Written Test
- Application Registration Starting Date: 16th November 2019
- Sarkari Naukri Search
- Application Submission Closing Date: 16th December 2019
- Vacancy Count: 47
- Application Mode: Offline
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Ghatsila, Dist.East Singhbhum, Jharkhand
- Category Name: Admit card
- Official Site: https://www.hcl.com/
hcl.com Trainee Hall Ticket 2019
Hindustan Copper Limited is going to conduct the Attendant cum Technician, Operator cum Technician, and other exams. Candidates who applied for the HCL recruitment can download admit card from its website. We update the direct link to get your exam call letter here.
HCL Exam date 2019
Hindustan Copper Limited is planning to held the exams for Attendant cum Technician Trainee, Operation cum Technician Trainee, Clerical Category Trainee (Materials & Contract/ HR&A) and Paramedical Category (Laboratory Technician) posts at the various exam centres across the state of Jharkhand. Till now, the exam dates have not announced. We update the required info, once any news out about the HCL trainee exams.
What Should I Do After Getting The Hindustan Copper Limited Hall Ticket?
Everyone has to verify the details printed on the HCL trainee admit card soft copy once it is out. If you have any error on it, then take the necessary steps to get eligibility for writing the exam. Take a hard copy and carry it to the exam centre along with an id proof to write the exam.
Knowing the exam pattern is a very important step to crack the exam. Here, we provide the HCL exam paper pattern for the ease of candidates.
- The exam will be held on General Knowledge / current affairs, general science, computer knowledge.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam
- The exam is an objective type
- For every wrong answer, half marks will be deducted
How to Download HCL Exam Admit Card 2019?
The below section covered the steps to get Hindustan Copper limited trainee to admit card from its website. By following these steps, you should download the exam call letter without any trouble.
Steps To Get Hindustan Copper Limited Operator and Technician Hall Ticket
- Visit the official website of Hindustan Copper Limited website
- https://www.hcl.com/ is the website link
- After reaching the Home Page, search for Careers
- Click on the link and find the Attendant cum Technician, Operator cum Technician, and other posts hall ticket download links
- Choose the wanted one and click on that
- Enter the asked information correctly
- Press Submit button
- Then a new window appears on the screen with your exam hall ticket soft copy
- After getting the admit card, you have to check the details on it
- If everything is fine then immediately take a hard copy and write the exam
HCL Recruitment 2019 Notification
The Hindustan Copper Limited started a recruitment process to fill the Attendant cum Technician, Operator cum Technician, and other posts. An advt published on its official website regarding this process. According to this notification, there are 47 vacancies available. Candidates who are looking for the latest govt jobs can apply for this before the last date. The online registration starting and ending dates are 16th November 2019 to 16th December 2019.
Selection Process Of HCL Exam 2019
The selection rounds of Hindusthan Copper Limited various exams as follows
- Written Test
Note: Admit card will be sent through the post.
Particular Given on the HCL Trainee Hall Ticket 2019
The following are the particulars presented on the admit Card for Hindustan Copper Limited 2019 exam.
- Registration Number
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Examination
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Code of the Test Centre
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Date & Time of the Test
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
Documents To Carry
- Individual Voter ID
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- PAN Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Candidates are prohibited to go out from the exam hall before the end time.
- Prohibited all electronic Gadgets and calculators to the exam hall.