|Name of the Board||Hindustan Copper Limited|
|Last Date ||25.07.2020|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Merit List |
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification is out. Through this notification, Hindustan Copper Limited is recruiting the candidates for trade apprentices to work in Malnjkhand Copper Project, Hindustan Copper Limited, under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Online applications are invited from 10th July 2020 to 25th July 2020 fill 290 vacancies.
Before going to submit the applications, you must go through the Hindustan Copper Trade Apprentice Notification 2020 details like selection process, eligibility conditions, application steps in the following sections.
- Job Designation: Trade Apprentice
- Total Number of Posts: 290 posts
Distribution of vacancies:
- Mate (Mines) - 60 Posts
- Blaster (Mines) - 100 Posts
- Fitter - 30 Posts
- Turner – 5 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 25 Posts
- Electrician – 40 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 6 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 6 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 2 Posts
- Surveyor – 5 Posts
HCL Trade Apprentice Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates age should be 18 to 30 years.
- Candidates should have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent
- They must have passed ITI in the respective trade and must be recognized by NCTV
Hindusthan Copper Ltd Selection Process
The selection of contenders for HCL Trade Apprentice Jobs will be done on the basis of the performance in the written test
HCL Trade Apprentice Salary
Aspirants who have selected for HCL Trade Apprentice jobs will get a stipend during the training period as admissible under the govt rules
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions can apply for Hindusthan Copper Limited Trade Apprentice Jobs 2200. Have a look at the below sections for simple how to apply steps.
- Step-I: Apprenticeship Registration
- Step-II: Submission of Application
Steps to Apply for HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the website of Hindusthan Copper Limited i.e https://www.hindustancopper.com/Page/Career_New
- At the career page, search for the related link “ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICES IN MALANJKHAND COPPER PROJECT, HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED, UNDER THE APPRENTICESHIP ACT, 1961”
- Read the full details provided in the official HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020
- Ensure the eligibility and register themselves at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/
- Registration number with RDAT is compulsory to apply for the above trades
Download the HCL Trade Apprentice Application form 2020
- Fill and submit the application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, Affidavit (if applicable) and 2 passport size photographs to the given address on or before 12th March 2020
- The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade ___”
- Manager (HR), Hindustan Copper Limited Malanjkhand Copper Project,
- Tehsil:-Birsa, P.O. Malanjkhand, District Balaghat,
- Madhya Pradesh-481116.