Haryana Police Constable written test will conduct soon. Candidates who applied for HSSC recruitment can download the admit card and attend the examination.
Download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2020 – Overview
- Organization Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Vacancy count: 6000
- Job Type: State Govt Jobs
- Post name: Constable
- Advt no: 06/2019
- Pay Scale: Rs.21,700-69100- Level-3
- Official website: http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Category name: Admit card
Haryana Police Constable General Duty Admit Card 2020
Good news for the candidates who are looking for the Haryana Police Constable admit card. The hall ticket download link will remain soon active on its website. Perfect navigation will be available here to get the exam call letter within a fraction of seconds.
Everyone has to submit the valid login details to download the call letter. After displaying the HSSC GD Constable (Male/ Female) admit card on your screen, you have to take care of the details printed on it. Make necessary changes by contacting the authorized person if you find any error.
HSSSC Constable Exam Date
We didn’t have any notice regarding the GD Police Constable (Male/ Female) exam date till now. We update the required info,
Before going to take any exam, you have to familiar with the question paper pattern. We have mentioned the brief info about the exam pattern of HSSC police constable jobs.
- Knowledge Test will conduct in objective type
- 80% weightage for this test
- The exam is for 80 marks
- Total number of questions is 100
- Each item carries 0.80 marks
- Entire test duration is 90 minutes
- Question Paper in English and Hindi languages are available
- The exam will conduct on General studies, current affairs, General ability, General Reasoning, Numerical Agriculture, Aptitude, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades.
- At least ten questions will be from basic knowledge of computer
How can I Download Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2020
- Go to the official website
- Check for the Latest Notifications
- Click on the link
- Look for Police Constable Exam Call letter download link
- Open the link
- Enter the asked details
- Press Submit
- Then you will redirect to the admit card soft copy page
- Check the exam date, venue, session and other required info
- Take the print out
- Carry it to the exam centre to write the exam
HSSC Notification 2020 For 6000 Constable Jobs
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission invited applications from eligible and talented candidates to fill the 6000 constable posts. An advt found regarding this recruitment process on the Haryana police Department website. The qualified candidates are allowed to fill the application form 12th June 2019 to 26th June 2019. Candidates who are looking for the latest Police Jobs in Haryana State. Utilize it by submitting the application form before the link gets expired. Check Haryana Govt Jobs
hssc.gov.in Selection Process
To maintain a fair recruitment process, the HSSC decided to organize the following rounds to test the candidate’s skills towards a particular post.
- Knowledge Test (Written Exam)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
Candidates have to perform well in above rounds to get a place in Haryana Police Department.
What are the details printed on the Haryana Police Dept Constable Hall Ticket?
- Exam Date, Venue, Session, Center
- Candidates name, signature, photo
- Name of the conducting organization, etc.,
ID proofs required @ hssc.gov.in
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Aadhar Card
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- PAN Card