HARTRON SETC Results 2019 PDF – Overview
- Name of the Corporation: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
- Also, check Haryana State Govt Jobs 2020 here.
- Name of the Course: State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC)
- Apply Mode: Online
- Number of the Posts: Various
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
- Name of the Exam: HARTRON SETC Exam 2019
- Exam Date: 10th December 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Job Category: Latest Govt Jobs 2020
- Exam Mode: Online
- Job Location: Haryana
- Official Site: https://hartron.org.in/
HARTRON SETC Appreciation & Application Results 2019
हरियाणा राज्य इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स विकास निगम लिमिटेड will declare the HARTRON State Eligibility Test Computer Appreciation & Application Results 2019 shortly. Competitors can check the expected result declaration date, selection process, notification details from the below segments. You can download HARTRON SETC Merit List PDF 2019 & Cut Off marks in this article. Get the latest news regarding the result along with the cut off and selection list.
Generally, the declaration of HARTRON SETC Exam Results 2019 will be 30 days after the written test. The applied intenders who have finished the written test can verify the result on this page without any confusion. For the sake of intenders, we are providing a direct attachment to fetch hartron.org.in State Eligibility Test Computer Appreciation & Application Exam 2019 Result. People can even obtain the easy steps to get their results from the below sections.
Steps To Download hartron.org.in State Eligibility Test Result 2019
- Firstly, you need to go through the Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited official website @ hartron.org.in
- The welcome page of the HARTRON will display on the screen.
- On the home page, you can find the ‘SETC’ tab link.
- Click on that link.
- Then a page with all details of “State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC)” will be displayed
- Now select the ‘SETC Result’ tab.
- Later, find the “Haryana State Eligibility Test (SETC) in Computer Appreciation & Applications Results dated 10.12.2019” link.
- Then, a PDF will appear in a new tab
- You need to check your name and result status in that PDF
- Download it if you qualified and save the document.
- Finally, take a print out of hartron.org.in State Eligibility Test Computer Appreciation & Application Exam 2019 Results document for future usage.
HARTRON State Eligibility Test Selection Procedure
The Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited recruitment board is going to select eligible and skilled individuals by analysing their performance in the written test. The selection round is as follows:
- Written Test
HARTRON SETC Notification 2019
Haryana ARTRON State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation & Applications (SETC) Notification 2019 is released. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility conditions can apply from 27th November 2019. Individuals must submit the applications before the end date, i.e 05th December 2019. The exam is conducted on 10th December 2019.
HARTRON SETC Exam 2019 Cut Off Marks
The Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd will issue the Haryana ARTRON SETC Exam 2019 Cut Off Marks after the completion of the test and before the publishing of the test results. The cut-off marks are nothing but the minimum marks that postulants must score in the written examination.
While deciding the cut off marks of the HARTRON SETC Exam 2019, the board members will consider the following factors.
- The highest marks scored by the competitors in the test
- Last Year Cut Off details
- The total number of posts
- Different reserved categories of applicants such as SC, OC, OBC, Ex-serviceman, ST, BC, etc.
- The number of contenders who have taken the exam
HARTRON State Eligibility Test Merit List 2019 PDF
HARTRON State Eligibility Test Computer Appreciation & Applications Selection List 2019 PDF has the names and roll numbers of the selected intenders. Therefore, Those who have appeared in the written test must check the merit list is the finally selected candidates’ list after the written exam.