HARTRON SETC Notification 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (HARTRON)
- Course Name: State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC)
- Application form starting date: 9th March 2020
- Last date to submit the application form: 17th March 2020
- Admit card download date: 20th March 2020
- Exam Date: March 2020
- Category of job: Government Jobs in India
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Location: Haryana
- Selection Process: State Eligibility Test (SETC)
- Official website: hartron.org.in
- Check Haryana Govt Jobs here
HARTRON SETC (March) Notification 2020
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited has issued a HARTRON SETC Notification to conduct the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC). The application forms are invited from the eligible candidates from 9th March 2020 up to 17th March 2020 at hartron.org.in. So, candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for HARTRON SETC Recruitment 2020 before the closing date.
Other details of HARTRON SETC (March) Notification 2020 like age limit, qualification, selection process, important dates, application procedure, etc are provided in the below sections of the page. Also, check Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020 here.
Candidates who are existing or newly recruited in following designations of Haryana state can appear in HARTRON SETC exam
- Clerk-cum Computer Operator,
- Office Associate, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator,
- Clerks, Steno-typists,
- Data Entry Operator (DEO), and
- Clerk-cum-Typist in government departments/boards/corporations/agencies, etc
Eligible candidates have to fill and submit the HARTRON SETC Application Form 2020 as per the scheduled dates. The step by step process of filling the application form is as follows:
Details to enter in HARTRON SETC Application Form 2020
- Marital Status
- Name of Department/Board/Corporation
- Exempted from the Basic Computer Knowledge Test
- Exemption Certificate
- Option for Paper-II
- Name of Applicant
- Date of the test
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Place of birth
- Another Mobile Number
- Languages Known
- Father’s/Spouse’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Posting
- Joining Type
- Date of Joining (on Present Post)
Steps To Apply HARTRON SETC Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, hartron.org
- Find and hit the related advertisement link
- Read the full details in the official HARTRON SETC Notification 2200 PDF
- Fill all the details in the HARTRON SETC Application form 2020
- After the successful registration, a unique registration number is generated
- Then, click on the “Save and Preview” button
- Before the submission of the fee, cross-verify all the details and make corrections if any, under “Edit/Update” option
- After ensuring that the entered details are correct, pay the fee
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of the HARTRON SETC Application form for future reference
- For non-exempted candidates: Rs. 590/- + bank charges
- For exempted candidates: Rs. 354/- + bank charges
Pay the fee online using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc
HARTRON SETC Exam Date, Time and Venue
- The Hartron SETC Exam will be held at HARTRON BHAWAN, BAYS NO. 73-76, SECTOR-2, PANCHKULA
- The exam date, time and venue will be available on the HARTRON SETC Admit card 2020
Exam Scheme of the Hartron SETC 2020
The HARTRON SETC exam comprises two papers:
- The exam is of objective type online test
- Exam paper comprises 50 questions with four options
- You have to answer only in the English language
- The pass percentage for the online test will be 50%
- The questions will be asked in the following topics:
- Introduction to Computer
- WWW and Web Browsers
- Introduction to Windows
- Word Processing
- Introduction to E-mail
- Typing test will be conducted for the candidates who will pass the online test (Part-I)
- You have to appear for the speed test in typing either in English or Hindi or both the languages
- You have to specify the languages option for speed test in typing while filling the online application form
- Typing speed: 30 words per minute in English and 25 wpm in Hindi converted with equivalent key depressions
- In both cases, as the typing speed will be tested on the computer in five minutes duration
- Hindi typing test will be conducted in the KRUTI DEV 010 font
HARTRON SETC Admit Card 2020
The authorities will upload the Hartron SETC Hall ticket 2020 on its official portal. Candidates who have applied for Hartron SETC recruitment 2020 have to download the HARTRON SETC Admit Card 2020 using the valid log in credentials. The exam date, time, and venue details are available on the SETC Hartron admit card.
Hartron SETC Results 2020
After the completion of the written exam, the officials will announce the Hartron SETC Results 2020 on its official portal. You have to enter the valid log in details to check the HARTRON SETC Results 2020.
Issuance of Hartron SETC Certificate
Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited on behalf of state government awards a certificate to those candidates who pass both the tests (Paper-I and Paper-II) and for exempted category who will pass typing test on the computer (Paper-II only).
1. What is SETC Hartron?
Ans. HARTRON State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC) is a state-level exam conducted to achieve 100% IT literacy in government offices and an up-gradation in the standard.
2. What is SETC degree or What is SETC in Haryana? or What is the state eligibility test on the computer?
Ans. State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications (SETC) is the requisite qualification for Clerks, Steno-typists, Junior Scale-stenographers, and Senior Scale- stenographers for grant of first annual increment for newly appointed/recruited employees and for promotion from the post of Class-D and Restorer. SETC exam comprises two parts: Part-I – Computer Knowledge Test and Part-II – Typing test.
3. Is there any provision to make the changes in the application after the final submission of the form?
Ans. No, once the application form is submitted, there is no provision to make the changes.
4. Is there any necessity to upload the proofs for employment?
Ans. No, you have to provide the employment details.