|Name of the Board||Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (HARCO Bank)|
|Job Type||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies Available||978|
|Designation of Job||Clerk, Assistant Manager/ Development Officer Posts|
|Similar Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Haryana HARCO Bank Recruitment 2019
Hi Guys, are you eager to know the Latest Bank Jobs? If yes, you are on the right platform. In recent times, HARCON Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of candidates for Clerk, Jr. Accountant, Sr. Accountant, Assistant Manager/ Development Officer in Harcon Bank and 18 District Central Co-operative Banks of Haryana. The online applications are to be filled from 14th August 2019 up to 31st August 2019, thereafter the link is disabled. No offline applications form or copy of the downloaded application form will be accepted.
Get the renovated updates of HARCO Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification like vacancy, age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, how to apply, important links, etc.
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd Vacancy
- Clerk: 790
- Junior Accountant: 123
- Senior Accountant: 35
- Assistant Manager/ Development Officer: 30
- Total No. of Vacancies: 978 Posts.
HARCO Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 18-42 years as on the last date of application.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the govt rules.
- Sc/ST candidates: 05 years
- OBC candidates: 03 years.
- Clerk posts: Passed Graduation with 55% marks or Commerce Graduate with 50% marks from a recognized University
- Junior Accountant posts: B.Com/B.A with Economics or Math/ B.Sc with Maths as one of the subjects with at least 55% marks in aggregate/ B.Tech with at least 60% marks.
Senior Accountant posts:
- At least 55% marks in Commerce or Science with Math or BA with Math or Economics with 3 years experience. OR
- At least 50% marks in M.Com or MA with Math or Economics
- Assistant Manager/ Development Officer posts:
- At least 60% marks in Graduation in science with Math/ Arts with Economics or Maths/ Commerce/B.Tech. OR
- Post Graduate in Maths or Economics or Commerce or Business Administration or Engineering with at least 55% marks either in Graduation or Post Graduation or Chartered Accountant with at least 55% marks. OR
- 50% marks in Post Graduation in Economics or Maths or Commerce with CAIIB. OR Master in Banking and Insurance Management with 60% marks.
- Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
Haryana State Cooperative Apex Bank Jobs Selection Process
Applicants have to undergo the following selection processes.
- Online Examination
The documents to be brought at the time of scrutiny/selection are as follows.
All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualification, matriculation certificate showing date of birth and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self-attested copies of all these certificates.
- A printed copy of online application form along with the latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form along with the date on photograph.
- Original proof of fee deposited.
Harco Bank Assistant Manager/ Development Officer Posts Salary
- Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale as follows.
- Clerk: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-)
- Junior Accountant: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-)
- Senior Accountant: Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-)
- Assistant Manager/ Development Officer: Level-7 (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-).
HARCO Bank Clerk & Jr Accountant Application Process
Before applying online, candidates should possess the following.
- Photograph (4.5cm X 3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID, Mobile number.
How to Apply Online for HARCO Bank Senior Assistant Jobs?
- Visit the official portal i.e, http://www.harcobank.org.in/
- Go to the News sections.
- Select the link “Recruitment of Clerk, Jr. Accountant, Sr. Accountant, Assistant Manager/Development Officer in The Haryana State Co-operative Bank and 18 District Central Co-operative Banks of Haryana 2019”.
- Hit on the link & a new page will be opened.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION” tab.
- Read the full details provided in the official notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” tab.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through proper channels.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Check all the particulars filled up in the application form and also ensure the correctness of uploaded certificates before finally submitting the application.
- Then, press the “Submit” button & take the printout of the form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- The printed copy of the online application form with necessary certificates must be brought at the time of scrutiny of documents.
The examination fee (For each Category) excluding GST is as follows.
- Rs.600/- for General Category + GST per application
- Rs.300/- + GST for SC/BCA/BCB/ EBPG(EWS) candidates of Haryana only and for female per application.
- No fee for Ex-serviceman of Haryana.
- The fee payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallet.
The online examination is conducted at various centres. Candidates have to indicate his/her preference for three centres in the application form.
- Yamuna Nagar