HAL Recruitment 2020
Technical Training Institute Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore released HAL Notification 2020 to fill Diploma Apprentice vacancies. The officials have invited the application forms through ONLINE mode. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application forms for HAL Jobs before the last date, i.e., 30th June 2020. Selected aspirants have to undergo apprenticeship training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for one year.
Scroll down to get more details of HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 like age limit, qualification, vacancies, selection criteria, pay scale, the application process, links, etc.
HAL Apprentice Vacancy 2020
- Post Names: Diploma Apprentices
- List of Disciplines
- Aeronautical / Aerospace
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
- Metallurgy & Material Science
- Mechanical / Industrial / Industrial Production /
- Computer /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science / Information Science /
- Information Technology
- Electrical & Communication /Avionics / Electronics & Tele-Communication / Industrial
- Electronics & Instrumentation / Tele-Communication
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who completed the Diploma in above streams from a recognised university are eligible to apply for HAL Apprentice Jobs
As per the organisation norms
hal-india.co.in Apprentice Stipend
- As per the Apprentice Act
HAL Apprentice Jobs Selection Process
Selection of the candidates for HAL Apprenticeship Training Jobs will be based on the merit list prepare from the academic marks.
The closing date for the submission of the HAL Recruitment is 30th June 2020. The format of the application form is available in all the District Employment Exchanges of Karnataka. Interested and suitable contestants have to submit the filled application through the District Employment Exchanges of Karnataka and have to register there.
How to Apply Online For HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, hal-india.co.in
- On the home page, find and hit the related advertisement link
- Go through the details provided in the official HAL Notification 2020
- If eligible, download the HAL apprentice application form
- Fill all the details in the HAL application form
- Pay the fee
- Cross-verify all the details once before the submission of the application form
- Send the HAL application along with the following documents in the District Employment Exchanges of Karnataka
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of the HAL application for future use
- Documents to be attached with the HAL Application form:
- Copy of SSLC Marks card
- Copy of ITI Mark sheets/self-attested internet downloaded result sheets
- Caste certificate/PH certificate/Armed personnel certificate