HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Department Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 826
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Adv.No. – HAL/T&D/1614/19-20/24(A)
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice: Adv.No. – HAL/T&D/1614/19-20/024(B)
- Engineering Graduate & Technician Apprentice: Adv.No. –HAL/T&D/1614/19-20/024(C)
- Post Name: Graduate & Technician Apprentice
- Starting date of the Application Process: 25th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th May 2019
- Selection Process: Merit
- Category: HAL Jobs
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://hal-india.co.in
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 826 Technician & Graduation Apprentice Jobs
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is in a process to fill up 826 Apprentice positions in the Aircraft Manufacturing Division, Nashik. Technician Apprentice, Engineering Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and Ex- ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies are to be filled in various disciplines. Interested candidates can submit their application forms for Maharashtra Govt Jobs up to 15th May 2019.
Selected aspirants have to undergo apprenticeship training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for a period of one year. https://hal-india.co.in is the official website portal for more details. You may also go through this entire article for knowing terms and conditions.
HAL Apprentice Vacancy 2019
A total number of Apprentice vacancies are presently ready to be filled by job hunters are 826 in HAL, Nashik.
- Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice – 561 Jobs
- Fitter – 279
- Turner – 32
- Carpenter – 05
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 14
- Electrician – 85
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 07
- Electronic Mechanic – 04
- Painter (General) – 12
- PASAA – 75
- Sheet Metal Worker – 05
- Machinist (Grinder) – 06
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice – 25 Jobs
- Medical Laboratory Technician – 02
- Assistant Front Office Management – 15
- Stenographer (Hindi) – 05
- Housekeeper (Hotel) – 03
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice – 103 Jobs
- Aeronautical Engg – 10
- Computer Engg – 05
- Civil Engg – 14
- Electrical Engg – 14
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engg – 18
- Mechanical Engg – 53
- Production Engg – 103
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 137 Jobs
- Civil Engg – 02
- Electrical Engg – 25
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engg – 19
- Mechanical Engg – 86
- Computer Engg – 05
HAL Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria
- ITI passed candidates in relevant trade can apply for Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice jobs.
- 10+2 qualified contenders can apply for technician apprentice posts.
- A degree in respective discipline is the qualification for Engineering Graduate Apprentice jobs.
- Diploma holders can apply for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice jobs.
- Candidates must have age as per HAL norms.
- The monthly stipend for Technician Apprentice post selected candidates will be Rs.2758/- per month.
- Engineering Graduate Apprentice will get a monthly income of Rs.4984/-
- Selected candidates as Technician (Diploma) apprentice will get a monthly stipend of Rs.3542/-
- Ex- ITI apprentice will get a stipend as per apprentice act 1961.
Ex- ITI Trade Apprentice Selection Process
- Contenders may check in detailed the selection criteria by checking the official notification.
Mode of submitting applications for HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE. From 25th April 2019 to 15th April 2019 contenders can submit their own application form.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates by using the below given links, you can apply fill the HAL Online application form.
- HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Notification 2019 PDF
- HAL Technician (Vocational) Apprentice Jobs 2019
- HAL Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- EWS Certificate Format
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentice: Click Here
- Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Click Here
You Can Also Search For