GTET Exam 2019 Results – Overview
- Name of the Board: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
- Name of the Exam: Gujarat Teachers Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET) 2019
- Category Name: Sarkari Results
- Advt Release Date: August 2019
- Application mode: Online Mode
- Exam Mode: Offline Mode (Pen and paper-based)
- Name of the Posts: Primary Teacher ( I – V Class) or Upper Primary Teacher (VI-VIII Class) Posts
- Get Gujarat State Govt Job Notifications
- Official web portal: https://www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in or http://gujarat-education.gov.in/
Download Gujarat TET Exam Results 2019
State Examination Board of Gujarat State Government is going to announce Gujarat TET results 2019 soon. The GTET exam result will release on its official web portal, www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Individuals who wrote the Gujarat teacher’s eligibility test conducted by Gujarat State Government can check their results along with obtained marks here.
Our team updates the Gujarat TET paper 1 and paper 2 results whenever it published. GTET exam conducted on tentative dates. Many individuals had applied for this notification and wrote an examination to get settled quickly in their life. The Gujarat Teachers eligibility test result announcement will be available on the Official web portal.
After completion of the Teachers eligibility test, all the participants are waiting for results to know their status. Those candidates have reached the best place for getting continuous updates on the results of Gujarat TET. We offer each update regarding the Gujarat TET merit list for the postulants who are eagerly waiting to know their results.
How to Check Results for Gujarat TET Teacher Posts?
The hall ticket number is a necessary thing to check Gujarat TET Result. So keep your hall ticket or registration number and password with you while checking your result. Follow the below steps to know the GTET results.
- Go to the official website of State Examination Board of Gujarat State Government
- The website link is www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Click on the above link and search for the career tab.
- Search for the Gujarat TET Result 2019 announcement.
- After finding it open it by clicking on the link.
- Now you should enter the login details.
- After that, submit the entered details.
- Now, your GTET 2019 results will have appeared on the computer screen.
- Check the status and take a print of it if you qualify.
- Later, keep it safe for reference.
GTET Exam Results for Paper 1 & Paper 2
Usually, the Teachers recruitment board, Gujarat takes 30 to 45 days to announce the GTET Results 2019. Before that, it releases Gujarat TET Answer Key 2019 on www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in. We have given a direct link to get the Gujarat Teachers eligibility test answer key. By verifying the GTET key, you can calculate your score and estimate the result.
Gujarat TET Recruitment Notification 2019
The State Examination Board of Gujarat State Government initiated a recruitment process to fill various no of Primary Teacher ( I – V Class) or Upper Primary Teacher (VI-VIII Class) Posts. It will be an outstanding opportunity for the job hunters who are looking at the govt teacher jobs in Gujarat.
Check Gujarat PSC Govt Jobs 2019 here.
Selection Process for GTET Jobs
Written test and interview are the two rounds specified to select the capable candidates for teacher posts in Gujarat State Government Schools. The merit list will depend on the postulant’s performance on these two rounds.
- Written Exam &
Gujarat TET Cut Off Marks 2019 for SC, ST, BC, OC Expected
GTET Cut off marks 2019 is nothing but qualifying marks that should score to get eligibility. The State Examination Board of Gujarat State Govt releases the Gujarat TET 2019 Cutoff marks after declaring the test results.
Based on the earlier year cutoff marks, the officials to set the cut off marks for the applied participants. This expected cutoff of the Gujarat teacher’s eligibility test 2019 may help you to prepare for further rounds. The GTET cut off will be declared based on the various factors like
- the number of postulants attended for an exam
- the number of individuals qualified in the test
- No vacant posts etc.
Download Gujarat TET Merit List 2019
State Examination Board of Gujarat State Govt releases the merit list based candidates score. This merit list of Gujarat TET 2019 will be published on the official website after declaring the exam result. You can check the GTET merit list 2019 directly here. The merit list of the Gujarat teacher’s eligibility test contains the name of the aspirant and obtained marks. We offer a direct link to download the Gujarat TET 2019 merit list for paper 1 and paper 2 for the ease of contenders who wrote the exam.
Download Gujarat TET Results 2019
You May Also Like