|Name of the Board||The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara|
|Name of the Exam ||Gujarat State Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Job Type ||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
GSET Notification 2019
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, has released a notification on 4th November 2019 to hire the candidates for Assistant Professor posts. Willing contenders can check the complete details about Gujarat SET Notification in the below modules. Eligible intenders can register for the Gujarat SET Assistant Professor Jobs online from 4th November 2019.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test Recruitment Notification 2019 is out. Apply online for various vacancies of Assistant Professor jobs at the official site. Job hunters who are searching for the Gujarat govt jobs can check the Gujarat SET Notification 2019. Before submitting the online applications, once check the general instructions, eligibility conditions, selection process, fee, etc.
As per the Gujarat Assistant Professor Official Notification 2019, candidates who satisfy the eligibility requirements can only submit the applications. The opening and closing date to fill the forms and exam fee payments are 4th November 2019 and 30th November 2019, respectively.
The list of subjects al9ong with their subject codes is included here.
- 01- Mathematical Sciences
- 02- Physical Sciences
- 03- Chemical Sciences
- 04- Life Sciences
- 05- Hindi
- 06- Gujarati
- 07- Sanskrit
- 08- History
- 09- Sociology
- 10- Economics
- 11- Political Science
- 12- English
- 13- Education
- 14- Psychology
- 15- Library and Information Sciences
- 16- Law
- 17- Commerce
- 18- Management
- 19- Computer Science and Applications
- 20- Earth Sciences
- 21- Physical Education
- 23- Home Science
- 25- Social Work
GSET Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants who have completed or studying the final year or semester of a UGC specified master’s degree in a subject of GSET. Or the candidates who have a post-graduate diploma/ certificate awarded by the institute/ Indian university or foreign degree/ diploma a certificate awarded by the international university/ institute can apply for the jobs.
- There is no upper age limit for the GSET Assistant Professor Jobs 2019.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test Selection Procedure
Applicants of GSET Notification 2019 must clear the written test get placed in Gujarat Assistant Professor Jobs.
How to Apply for Gujarat SET 2019?
- Go to the official website of Gujarat State Eligibility Test, i.e. https://www.gujaratset.in
- In the essential links section of the GSET home page, you can get a link for Notification GSET 2019.
- Download the Gujarat SET Notification PDF.
- Check the general instructions and ensure the eligibility conditions.
- Eligible candidates can click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter the data in the fields of the application form.
- Pay the exam fee.
- Submit the applications and take a hard copy of it for future usage.
Gujarat SET Exam Application Fee
- General / Gen – EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates: Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges
- SC / ST / Transgender Candidates: Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges
- PWD (PH/VH) Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges
- Candidates can pay the application fee via online mode using Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- GSET Exam Date 2019 – 2020
- Gujarat State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor Exam Date is 29th December 2019.
gujaratset.in Exam Pattern 2019
- The GSET exam contains 2 papers.
- Both papers consist of objective type questions.
- Paper I has 50 questions for 100 marks.
- And Paper II has 100 questions for 200 marks.
- The questions in the paper, I will be generally related to teaching/research aptitude, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and public awareness.
- Paper-II contains questions from concerned subjects.
- The total exam period is 3 hours.
GSET 2020 Exam Centers
Gujarat SET Exam centre names with centre codes are listed here.
- 01- Vadodara
- 02- Ahmedabad
- 03- Rajkot
- 04- Surat
- 05- Patan
- 06- Bhavnagar
- 07- Vallabh Vidyanagar
- 08- Godhra
- 09- Junagadh
- 10- Valsad
- 11- Bhuj
- Starting Date for Fee Collection: 4th November 2019
- Last date for Fee Collection: 30th November 2019
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 4th November 2019
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 30th November 2019
- Date of Examination: 29th December 2019