Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts is released. Know the category wise Gujarat Post Office GDS Vacancy, Eligibility, selection process, salary, important links, how to apply, etc shared in this article. Candidates who are willing to get Gujarat Govt Job can utilize this opportunity & apply through online before the due date i.e, 04/09/2019.
Gujarat Post Office GDS Notification 2019
Here is a piece of good news for the unemployed youth of Gujarat who are looking for Post Office Jobs. Presently, Gujarat Postal Circle has come up with a recent job notification for filling 2510 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). The Apply Online link is activated on 5h August 2019 & deactivated on 4th September 2019 @ http://appost.in/gdsonline/
If applicants bio-data match with the job profile, then applicants can start applying for Gujarat Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. Other information regarding Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification such as vacancy, eligibility, recruitment process, pay scale, steps to apply, etc are provided below. Also, get Gujarat Govt Jobs 2019 here.
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Brief Details
- Conducting organization Name: Gujarat Postal Circle
- Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2510 Posts
- Notification Number: II/2019
- Job Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Initial date to Apply Online: 5th August 2019
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 4th September 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Official portal: http://appost.in/gdsonline/
Gujarat Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy
- Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2510 posts.
The category wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- EWS: 266
- OBC: 588
- PWD-A: 15
- PWD-B: 17
- PWD-C: 18
- PWD-DE: 2
- SC: 78
- ST: 359
- UR: 1167
Gujarat Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 18 to 40 years.
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the govt. rules.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD+OBC: 13 years
- PWD+SC/ST: 15 years.
- For Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM, ABPM, etc.) posts, contestants must possess Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate of 10th Standard with pass marks in Mathematics and English from any recognized Board of School Education by the Govt of India/ State Govts/ Union Territories.
- Must have compulsory knowledge of the local language.
- Selection of the candidates will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as per the norms of the conducting organization.
- BPM Posts: Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-, Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.14,500/-.
- ABPM/Dak Sevak Posts: Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.10,000/-, Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab: Rs.12,000/-.
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 4th September 2019. While filling the application form, candidates have to follow the simple steps provided below.
Steps to fill Gujarat Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official portal i.e, http://appost.in/gdsonline
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Find the related notification link.
- Download & read the details provided in the official notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then press on “Apply online” link.
- Before applying online, candidates have to complete the registration process.
- During registration, candidates have to provide the following basic details like
- Name (In capital letters as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional).
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the following documents in the prescribed format.
- SSC Marks Memo/ Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability.
- OC/OBC/EWS Male candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Female/ PWD candidates: nil.
The fee payment can be made through online mode using credit card/ debit card/ net banking or through offline mode at any Head Post office.
You May Also Like