Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Hall Ticket Details 2019
- Organization Name: Gujarat High Court
- Total No. of Posts: 68
- Name of the Post: Civil Judge
- Starting Date To Fill Online Applications: 01st September 2019
- Ending Date To Submit Online Applications: 30th September 2019
- Availability of Admit Card: 11th November 2019
- Date Of the Preliminary Examination: 17th November 2019
- Availability of Mains Admit Card: 13th January 2020
- Gujarat HC Mains Exam Date: 19th January 2020
- Date for Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview): March/ April 2020
- All Daily Updates Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Site: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2019
Gujarat Civil Judge Prelims Exam Admit card download link will be active from 11th November 2019. The date of the Prelims exam is on 17th November 2019. Call Letter is the main document which is to be carried for the examination center. Without having this identity letter, no one will permit you to enter into the examination hall. We provide regular updates of Gujarat Civil Judge Exam Call Letter for both prelims and mains exam without fail.
GHC CJ Selection Process
The recruitment of worthy & talented individuals for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2019 includes 3 rounds. Aspirants who qualify 2 rounds of the written test, the oral interview will be get placed.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- Viva voice test/ Oral Interview
GHC Civil Judge Mains 2019 Exam Hall Ticket
Candidates those who got 50% in preliminary examination will call for Mains exam which will be conducted tentatively in the month of July 2019. The Tentative Date of Gujarat High Court Mains Exam is on 19th January 2020. Eligible candidates could be able to get their hall tickets from https://hcojas.guj.nic.in, the official website before examination. Latest maru gujarat jobs 2019.
Details provided on Gujarat HC Civil Judge Admit Card
The following details are provided on the GHC CJ Admit Card. After the completion of the downloading process, candidates have to cross-check the details. In case, if you have found any mistakes contact the officials.
- Date of Birth
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Examination Date
- Registration Number
- Photograph of Applicant
- Aspirant’s Name
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Test Centre Venue
Documents Required for GHC Civil Judge Exam
We listed required documents to be carried for GHC Civil Judge Exam are listed here.
- Driving License
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- PAN card
- Ration Card
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- And any other ID assigned by the state or central govt
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
How to Download GHC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019?
Here We update direct download link along with the step by step process.
- Go to Official website of OJAS Gujarat.
- Look for Print Call letter Link.
- Enter the registration ID & other required details.
- Click on submit button.
- Download Call Letter.
Direct Link to Download
- GHC Gujarat Civil Judge Prelims Admit Card/ Call Letter 2019
- GHC Civil Judge Main Exam/ Interview Call Letter
- Download GHC CJ Syllabus Pdf
- Get Gujarat Civil Judge Previous Exam Papers
Related Links you May Like