GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: GSSSB (Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board)
- Job Category: Gujarat State Govt Jobs 2020
- Job Designation: Laboratory Assistant, Additional Assistant Engineer, Agriculture Overseer, Senior Pharmacist, Assistant Machine Man, Physiotherapist, Surveyor, Assistant Binder, and other posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 408 Posts
- Mode of Application: Online Mode
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Written Test Date: 06th January 2020 to 09th January 2020
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Work Location: Gujarat
- Official Site: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ or https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in/
- You can also check Latest Govt Jobs 2020 here.
Gujarat SSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam Admit Card 2019
The Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board will activate the GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Admit Card 2019 link soon. Intenders can directly download the physiotherapist exam call letter from its official web portal, i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in or gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. Applicants can have a look at the written exam date along with the simple download steps in the below modules.
Contenders who are looking at different sites for GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 can go through this complete page. Here aspirants can fetch the admission letter easily with the help of provided download steps. You should also check the details available on Gujarat SSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam Admit Card 2019 to figure out the mistakes on it. You can have a look at the selection process, recruitment notification details in the below sections.
Gujarat SSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam Date 2019
The Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board officials have announced the exam dates for Laboratory Assistant, Additional Assistant Engineer, Agriculture Overseer, Senior Pharmacist, Assistant Machine man, Physiotherapist, Surveyor, Assistant Binder, and other posts. The written exam will be conducted from 06th January 2020 to 09th January 2020.
gsssb.gujarat.gov.in Sr Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2019
The Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board has released the notification regarding GSSSB Sr Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2019. According to this notification, there are 408 vacancies of Class – III posts. Interested candidates can apply online from 26th July 2019 to 24th August 2019.
The aspirants have selected for the GSSSB Class 3 posts based on their performance in the written examination. The selection procedure is designed in such a way to analyse the calibre and ability of the applied aspirants.
- Written Exam
Details Printed on GSSSB Class 3 Exam Admit Card 2019
Gujarat SSSB Class 3 Exam Admit Card 2019 contains valuable details like the applicant’s full name, gender, the application number, etc. You should cross-check the details and if you find any mistakes, then immediately report to the officials.
- Exam Center Name
- Exam Takers’ Category
- Address of the Exam Venue
- Exam Center Code
- Space for Examiner’s Signature
- Applicant’s Photo
- Father’s Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Examination
- Mother’s Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Signature
- Identification Marks
- Full Name of the Applicants
- Registration Number or Roll Number
- General Exam instructions
- Date of the Examination
- Exam Timings
- Reporting Time
- Recruitment Board Name
Documents To Carry With Gujarat SSSB Class III Exams Hall Ticket 2019
Along with gsssb.gujarat.gov.in Sr Pharmacist Admit Card, you need to carry an additional identity proof to the exam centre for identification purpose. They are along the lines
- College or Employee ID Card
- PAN card
- Applicants Photograph
- Aadhar card
- Candidates Voter ID card
- Permanent Indian Passport
- Bank Passbook
- Driving Licence
- Any ID Proof issued by government
How To Download GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Admit Card 2019?
Usually, the applied individuals are recommended to follow the below enclosed simple process to acquire the call letter. They are as follows:
- Primarily, you need to go to the official site of Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board, i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in/Home.aspx
- On the home page, you can find the ‘Examination Call Letter’ section.
- Click on the tab.
- Find the GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Admit Card 2019 link
- Click on that related link
- You can also click on the admit card download link given below.
- You can view hall ticket login page
- Fill in the details such as Select Job, Confirmation Number, and Birth Date and then click on ‘Print Call Letter’ button
- On the new web page, the Gujarat SSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam Admit Card 2019 will open.
- Check the details on the call letter.
- Download that admission letter and take a print out
- Keep it safe for future reference
- Carry that call letter to the exam hall without fail.
- Direct Link to Get: GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Exam Admit Card 2019 PDF
- Direct Link to Get: Gujarat SSSB Lab Asst Results 2020