|Name of the Board||Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB)|
|Advt No||GSSSB/201819/152 to GSSSB/201819/166|
|Job Type||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
GSSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification
Are you searching for Gujarat Govt Jobs? In recent days, Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates for Assistant Engineer, Lab Assistant & other posts. The GSSSB Recruitment Apply Online link is activated on its official portal from 26/07/2019 upto 24/08/2018. Interested contestants who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for GSSSB Jobs without any time lag.
We have provided here the genuine information regarding GSSSB Class III Recruitment 2019 Notification like no. of vacancies, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc.
Gujarat GSSSB Class 3 Vacancy 2019
The department-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
Road and Building Department
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Class- 3-11 Posts
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil), Class 3 – 106 Posts
- Agriculture Oversheer – 3 Posts
- Health and Family Welfare Department
- Senior Pharmacist – 20 Posts
- Assistant Pharmacist (Ayurveda) – 3 Posts
- Librarian – 5 Posts
- Physio Therapist / Tutor Cum Physiotherapist – 13 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 116 Posts
- Industries and Mines Department
- Mechanic – 7 Posts
- Assistant Machine man – 57 Posts
- Surveyor – 25 Posts
- Assistant Binder – 30 Posts
- Assistant Machine man – 4 Posts
- Sports, Youth and Cultural Activity Department
- Sub Overseer – 4 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 4 Posts
Total No. of vacant posts: 408 vacancies
GSSSB Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Class- III/ Sub Overseer – Class – III: 18 to 33 years
- Agriculture Oversheer -Class -III/ Assistant Pharmacist (Ayurveda) – Class – III/ Economic Investigator – Class – III: 18 to 35 years
- Senior Pharmacist – Class- III/ Technical Assistant – Class- III: 18 to 37 years
- Librarian – Class – III: 18 to 36 years
- Physiotherapist / Tutor Cum Physiotherapist – Class – III: 18 to 35 years
- Laboratory Assistant – Class – III/ Mechanic – Class – III/ Surveyor – Class- III/ Assistant Binder – Class – III/ Assistant Machine man – Class- III: 18 to 33 years
- Candidates should possess a degree/ diploma/ graduate degree/ post-graduate degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the Written exam, interview.
The officials will offer an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates as follows:
- Additional Assistant Engineer: Rs. 39900 – 126000/- ( Fix Pay – Rs. 38090/-)
- Laboratory Assistant – Class – III: Rs. 19900- 63200 – ( Fix Pay – Rs. 19950/-)
GSSSB Additional Assistant Engineer Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on its official portal from 26th July 2019 to 24th August 2019. The step by step procedure to fill the application form is as below.
How to Apply for GSSSB AAE (Civil /Electrical) Jobs?
- Visit the official portal i.e, https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- You will land on the homepage of the official portal.
- On the homepage, find the relevant tab “GSSSB Recruitment 2019 Notification for Class III Posts”.
- Read the details provided in the official notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria for desired posts who wish to apply.
- If eligible, then hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, academic & other information, etc.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents (if required).
- Verify all the details once before final submission.
- At last, take the printout of the form & keep it safe for future use.
- SC/ST/ SEBC/ ESM/ PH candidate: Nil
- All others: Others: Rs. 100/- + Rs.12/- (Postal Charges)