Latest GSI Driver Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Name of The Recruitment Department: Geological Survey of India (GSI)
- Advertisement No. 225/A.12026/1/12/Gr.C/PMB
- Total No. of Vacancies: 37
- Download Free Today’s Employment News
- Post Name: Ordinary Grade Driver
- Starting date of the Application Process: 22nd April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd June 2019
- Selection Process: Trade Test (Written & Practical)
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: https://www.gsi.gov.in/
GIS Driver Recruitment 2019 – 37 Jobs Application Form
Geological Survey of India (GSI) under the Ministry of Mines, It is inviting application forms for filling up of Ordinary Grade Drivers in the filed areas of Southern Regions namely Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Kerala & Puducherry. So, aspirants, those who possess the eligibility conditions can apply for this Govt Jobs Notification. https://www.gsi.gov.in/ is the official web site portal of GSI. Through trade test which includes practical and written tests, the selection of contenders will be held. Candidates will be on probation for a period of two years.
Geological Survey of India Driver Vacancy 2019
The number of Ordinary Grade Driver, General Central Service Group C Non- Ministerial jobs to be filled in Geological Survey of India are 37.
Category wise vacancies are as follows.
- UR – 18
- OBC – 09
- SC – 05
- ST – 02
- EWS – 03
Region wise vacancies to be filled are
- Regional Headquarters – 01
- Karnataka & Gao – 10
- Andhra Pradesh – 10
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry – 04
- Telangana – 08
- Kerala – 04
GSI Grade Driver Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates those who cleared the matriculation or its equivalent examination from a recognised board can apply.
- Aspirants must have a Driving License for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) & Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV) and should have three years experience in driving trucks, jeeps or tractors.
Upper age limit for GSI Vacancy Postulants is 25 years and 40 years for departmental candidates. Age relaxation for applicants is as per department norms.
gsi.gov.in Driver Salary
- In the pay level 2 of Rs.19,900-63,200/- selected candidates as Ordinary Driver will get monthly income.
GSI Driver Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates recruitment will be done through open competitive examination by conducting trade test (Practical and Written). The genuine dates of conducting trade test are not known.
Mode of applying for GIS Driver Recruitment 2019 through OFFLINE. Within 60 days, i.e by 22.06.2019 candidates can submit applications. For the applicants belonging to the Northen States, they have to submit applications within 90 days from the date of releasing employment news.
How to Download the Application Form?
In the useful links session, we provided you with the application form link which you have to dully fill it and send to the below-given address.
The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068.
You Can Also Search For