GSECL Junior Assistant Vacancies 2020 – Brief Information
- Board Name: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
- Name of the Jobs: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer)
- Total Number of Posts: 176
- Gujarat Sarkari Naukri
- Mode of Application: Online
- Apply online starting date: 01st January 2020
- Apply online closing date: 21st January 2020
- Job Type: Gujarat Govt Jobs
- Place of Posting: Gujarat
- Official Website: http://www.gsecl.in/
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer) Posts. Contenders who have been waiting for an opportunity can apply online for 176 GSECL Vidyut Sahayak (JE) Jobs 2020. You should check the GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020 selection procedure, eligibility conditions, how to apply steps, academic qualifications, and application process from the below sections.
Willing contenders need to submit the applications by the last date i.e 21st January 2020. GSECL is offering a challenging and rewarding career to young and talented engineers through GSECL Junior Assistant Notification.
gsecl.in Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Vacancies
- Name of the Posts: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 176
The post wise and community wise distribution of vacancies are listed below.
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)
- Electrical: 44
- Mechanical: 30
- Instrumentation and Control: 20
- Electronics and Communication: 06
- Environment: 02
- Metallurgy: 02
- Civil: 03
- Total: 107
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
- Male: 02
- Male: 11
- Female: 3
- Male: 28
- Female: 06
- Male: 4
- Male: 12
- Female: 03
- PWD: 04
- Total: 69
- Total: 176
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd Eligibility Conditions
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer): Aspirants who have done full-time B.E (Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation and Control/Electronics/Environment/Metallurgy/Civil)/B. Tech (Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation and Control/Electronics/Environment/Metallurgy/Civil) in regular mode from a recognized university approved by UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 55% aggregate in 7th and 8th semester with ATKT can apply for the jobs.
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant): Who have done full-time B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and BBA from a recognized university approved by UGC with at least 55% marks in the final year are eligible for JA posts.
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years
- For Reserved & EWS Category: 40 years
- For Unreserved Category: 30 years
- For Reserved & EWS Category: 35 years
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for female candidates, 10 years for disabled candidates, Ex. Armed force personnel.
જીએસઈસીએલ વિદ્યુત સહાયક પસંદગી પ્રક્રિયા
Candidates will be selected for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer) Posts based on your performance in the selection process.
- Written Exam
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Salary
- Shortlisted contenders in GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020 will get a fixed remuneration of Rs, 37000/- per month for Junior Engineer posts, Rs. 17,500/- for JuniorAssistant posts for the 1st year. Incremental remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year as per the organization rules.
- The initial pay scale for JE is Rs. 45400-101200 and Junior Assistant is Rs. 25000-55800/- per month
GSECL Vidyut Sahayak JE Application Procedure
Interested aspirants can fill the online applications of GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2020 from 01st January 2020. If you have any doubts in filling and submitting the applications, follow the simple application steps attached below.
Steps to fill GSECL Jr Engineer Applications
- Go to the official site of Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) i.e http://www.gsecl.in/
- Hit the career tab to get an advertisement for the post of Vidyut Sahayak(Junior Engineer) and Vidyut Sahayak(Junior Assistant)
- Download GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Notification PDF
- Read the instructions thoroughly
- Ensure the eligibility, and click on the apply online link
- Enter your information in the application form and pay the application fee
- Submit the applications
- Take a print out of the application preview for future reference
- Unreserved, SEBC and EWS candidates: Rs. 500/- including GST
- PWD candidates belonging to SC/ST category: Rs. 250/-
- SC and ST candidates: Rs. 250/- including GST
The application fee can be paid through net banking/debit card/credit card.
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Advertisement
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Notification
- Online Application
- Official Website
- User Registration
You Can Also Like