Gujarat PSC State Tax Inspector Mains Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Authority: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Post Name: State Tax Inspector (STI)
- Number of Vacancies: Various
- GPSC STI Mains Exam Date: 01st December 2019
- Call Letter Issue Date: Notify Soon
- Official Site: https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
- Job Category: Gujarat State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Gujarat
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
Gujarat State Tax Inspector Mains Admit Card 2019
Are you willing to be a part of the Gujarat Public Service Commission? If so, you have a great opportunity as the GPSC team has issued a notification for the vast vacancies of State Tax Inspector. The quick link to get GPSC State Tax Inspector Mains Admit Card 2019. Moreover, If you want to know the complete details refer to the official website, i.e. https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/. So that candidates will be aware of the selection process, how to download steps, and other relevant information.
GPSC State Tax Inspector Mains Admit Card 2019 is an essential document that to be carried to the examination hall. The invigilator will not allow the participants to take part in the written test without having the hall ticket. Also, verify the details printed on GPSC STI Mains Admission Letter after finishing the download. In case of any printing, mistakes report to the higher officials and get them corrected at the earliest.
Gujarat Public Service Commission STI Selection Process
The GPSC team picks the eligible candidates based on their performance in the written exam followed by Interview. The rounds are as follows
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Test
GPSC State Tax Inspector Mains Exam Date 2019
Gujarat Public Service Commission has decided to conduct the GPSC STI Mains Written Test on st December 2019. Applicants who have qualified in the preliminary examination can download the Gujarat State Tax Inspector Mains Call Letter 2019 PDF as early as possible.
Data Available on gpsc.gujarat.gov.in STI Call Letter 2019
Contenders who have completed the admit card downloading process are advised to check the details on it. If they come across any mistakes, inform the senior crew immediately.
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Examination
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Date and Time of the Test
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Examination Centre
ID Proofs To Take Besides GPSC State Tax Inspector Mains Admit Card 2019
Exam participants need to carry any one of the following ID Proof documents to the test center. Without having these, no one is permitted to take the test.
- Aadhar Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- PAN Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Ration Card
- Individual Voter ID
How To Download Gujarat PSC State Tax Inspector Mains Call Letter 2019?
- At first, open Gujarat Public Service Commission Official Site, i.e., https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
- In the Download Call Letter section of the home page, you can find a direct link to fetch GPSC State Tax Inspector Mains Admit Card 2019.
- Click on that relevant link.
- Candidates must provide the data like Date of Birth, Registration Numbers in the login credentials.
- Validate the information and submit them.
- A new admit card will be loaded.
- Download it and take a hard copy for future correspondence.
You Can Also Apply For
- Apply for 350 Assistant Engineer Jobs
- Apply for 93 Dental Surgeon Jobs
- Apply for Indian Post Office Jobs
- Apply for Indian Navy Jobs