Gujarat PSC Specialist Jobs 2020 – Brief Information
|Board Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Advertisement Number||115/2019-20 to 122/2019-20|
|Job Type||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Dental Surgeon, General Surgeon, Gynaecologist, Anesthetist, and others|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat PSC Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Total Number of Vacancies||753|
|Opening Date to Fill Application||26th December 2019|
|Closing Date to Fill Application||10th January 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
GPSC Specialist Recruitment 2020 Notification
Gujarat Public Service Commission has released different notifications for General Surgeon, Physician, Dental Surgeon, Dermatologist, Anesthetist, Ophthalmic Surgeon, Gynecologist, and Orthopedic Surgeon posts. Willing candidates must download the GPSC Specialist Recruitment Notification PDF. Go through age limit, how to apply steps, important dates, selection process, educational qualifications, pay scale, and application procedure details.
Eligibility conditions satisfied contenders can apply online for 753 vacancies of Specialist officer posts. The end date to submit the applications is 10th January 2020.
GPSC Vacancies 2019
- Name of the Post: Dental Surgeon, General Surgeon, Gynaecologist, Anesthetist, and others
- Total Number of Posts: 753
The post wise number of posts details are given here.
- General Surgeon: 193
- Dental Surgeon: 7
- Physician: 61
- Dermatologist: 10
- Ophthalmic Surgeon: 26
- Anaesthetist: 132
- Gynaecologist: 274
- Orthopaedic Surgeon: 50
- Total: 753
Gujarat Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria
- Dental Surgeon: Aspirants must have completed MDS ProsthoDontia Conservative and Endodontics or Oral Surgery
- General Surgeon, Ophthalmic Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon: Finished M.S. in relevant discipline or Diplomate of National Board
- Physician, Dermatologist (Skin and V.D), Obstetrics and Gynecologist, Anesthetist: Contenders who have done M.D.in relevant specialization or Diplomate of National Board or postgraduate diploma in the specialization can apply for the jobs.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
The age relaxation on the maximum age limit is 5 years for unreserved female contenders, officers, and 10 years for PWD candidates.
gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Specialist Selection Process
Gujarat PSC Specialist Recruitment Selection Procedure rounds are as follows:
- Written Examination
Gujarat Anesthetist Pay Scale
The selected contenders in GPSC Gynecologist Jobs will get a pay scale of Rs. 67700 – 208700 per month as compensation.
GPSC Gynaecologist Application Procedure
Jobs hunters need to fulfil the eligibility conditions of Gujarat Specialist Recruitment 2019 to apply for the jobs. Make use of the simple application process steps and submit them by the end date.
How to Apply for Gujarat Specialist Jobs?
- Go to the official portal of Gujarat Public Service Commission i.e https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
- At the latest news/events section of the GPSC homepage, you will get advertisements from 115/2019-20 to 122/2019-20
- Download the GPSC Specialist Notification and read the instructions carefully
- Eligibility conditions satisfied aspirants can click on the apply online link
- Provide the data in the application form and upload scanned passport size photo, signature
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Collect a print out of the application preview for future usage
- General (Unreserved) candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Economically Weaker Section candidates: No Fee
- Starting Date for Registration: 26th December 2019
- Closing Date for Registration: 10th January 2020
- Dental Surgeon, Class I Exam Date: 17th May 2020
- General Surgeon, Class-I Test Date: 19th April 2020
- Tentative Exam Date for Physician, Class-I: 17th May 2020
- Ophthalmic Surgeon, Class-I Preliminary Test Date: 17th May 2020
- Dermatologist Exam Date: 17th May 2020
- Orthopaedic Surgeon Exam Date: 17th May 2020
- Obstetrics and Gynaecologist Preliminary Exam Date: 17th May 2020
- Anaesthetist Exam Date: 17th May 2020
- Tentative Month of Exam Result: July 2020
- Tentative month of Interview: September 2020