GPSC Gynaecologist Admit Card 2020 PDF – Brief Information
- Board Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Job Category: Gujarat State Govt Jobs 2020
- Post Name: General Surgeon, Dental Surgeon, Gynaecologist, Dermatologist, Anesthetist, Physician, Specialist, Ophthalmic Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon and other posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Total No of Vacancies: 753 posts
- Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Work Location: Gujarat
- Advertisement No: 115/2019-20 to 122/2019-20
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Official Site: https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
Gujarat PSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2020
The Gujarat Public Service Commission is planning to announce the hall ticket in the upcoming days. Competitors who have applied for this recruitment can download GPSC Specialist Admit Card 2020 from this page. The recruitment board will conduct the written test on tentative dates at prescribed centres. So, applied postulants must attend the written exam with the admission letter.
Candidates can download the Gujarat PSC General Surgeon Call Letter 2020 from the official site, i.e. https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/. They can also utilise the direct link inserted at the end of this web page to get the admit card. GPSC Gynaecologist Exam Admit Card 2020 acts as an entry card at the examination hall. Without carrying the entry letter, no one is permitted to take the written examination. Applicants can also know other Live All India Govt Jobs 2020 here.
The Gujarat Public Service Commission Dental Surgeon, Gynaecologist, Dermatologist, General Surgeon, Anesthetist, Specialist, Physician, Ophthalmic Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon and other posts Selection Process contains 2 rounds. The applied aspirants must perform well in the selection process to get a job.
- Written Test
GPSC General Surgeon Exam Date 2020
The Gujarat State PSC General Surgeon Gynaecologist written exam will be held on tentative dates across Gujarat state. Applicants must report the exam centre before the commencement of the examination time. Applied candidates must download the GPSC Gynaecologist Admission Letter 2020 PDF as soon as possible.
Detailed Present on gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Gynaecologist Call Letter 2020
- Hall Ticket Number
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Date and Time of the Test
Documents Required for Gujarat PSC Gynaecologist Exam 2020
For the sake of identification at the test centre, aspirants should carry any of the below ID proof documents. They should attend the test with Gujarat PSC Gynaecologist Exam Call Letter 2020 document. The list of documents are as follows:
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Bank Account Pass Book
- PAN Card
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Individual Voter ID
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Ration Card
How to Download GPSC Gynaecologist Exam Admit Card 2020 PDF?
- Primarily, go to the official portal of Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- The link is i.e. https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
- Applicants can get GPSC Gynaecologist Exam Hall Ticket 2020 link on the home page
- Press on that link to get a login page
- Enter User ID and Password in the fields
- Verify the entered data and click on the login tab
- GPSC General Surgeon Admit Card 2020 will get opened, download it and save the document
- Take a hard copy of that document.