Gujarat Public Service Commission Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Name of the posts: Dental Surgeon posts
- Total Number of vacancies: 93 posts
- Advertisement Number: 31/2019-20
- Mode of application: online
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Date of Prelim Exam (Tentative): 02nd February 2020
- Prelims Exam Hall Ticket issue date: January 2020
- Date of the result of the Prelims Exam: April 2020
- Tentative Month of Main Exam: Update soon
- Tentative Month of Interview: July 2020
- Name of the category: Admit Card
- Job Type: State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Gujarat
- Official site: https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Also, check Gujarat Government Jobs
જીપીએસસી ડેન્ટલ સર્જન પ્રવેશ કાર્ડ 2019
Gujarat Public Service Commission will issue the call letters for 98 vacancies of Dental Surgeon posts in the month of January 2020. Job hunters who have applied for the GPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment with advertisement number 31/2019-20 can get the hall ticket on this page. Along with the GPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2019 link, they can also find the selection procedure, exam date and download steps from the following sections.
Gujarat PSC Dental Surgeon Call Letter 2019 plays an important role in the exam center. It acts as an entry pass for the Dental Surgeon Preliminary Examination. So, applicants must download gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Hall Ticket 2019 as soon as possible to avoid the server issues.
Gujarat PSC Dental Surgeon Selection Process 2019
For shortlisting the young and energetic talented candidates for GPSC Dental Surgeon Jobs, the recruitment board is conducting the following selection rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
GPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Date 2019
Gujarat PSC Dental Surgeon Preliminary Written Test is going to be conducted on 2nd February 2020. Applicants are advised to download ગુજરાત જાહેર સેવા આયોગ ડેન્ટલ સર્જન પ્રવેશકાર્ડ PDF before the link expires.
Information Available on Gujarat Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket 2019
After downloading the Gujarat Health Services Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2019, candidates must check the data present on it. If they encounter any printing issues, inform the higher officials immediately.
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Examination Centre Code
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Duration of the exam
- Name of the Test Centre
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Important Instructions for the exam
Important ID Proofs to carry with GPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2019
Aspirants are suggested to bring ગુજરાત પીએસસી ડેન્ટલ સર્જન એડમિટ કાર્ડ 2019 along with one valid document to the exam hall for the sake of identification. They are as follows:
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
Steps to Download ગુજરાત પીએસસી ડેન્ટલ સર્જન એડમિટ કાર્ડ 2019
- At first, go to the Gujarat Public Service Commission i.e https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on the Download Call Letter section, which is available on the home page.
- Hit the Download Call letter for the preliminary exam link.
- Contenders must provide the application number, date of birth and select the post name to which you have applied.
- By hitting on the Print Call Letter, you will get the admit card.
- Download it and take a hard copy for future reference.
GPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2019
You Can Also Like