Gujarat PSC Class 2 Admit Card 2019
Have you applied for GPSC Class 2 Recruitment 2019? If yes, you must be seriously looking for its hall ticket. Don’t get bothered, and we will update every minute detail regarding GPSC Class 2 Admit Card 2019 here. Individuals can even use the direct link at the end to fetch call letters. For more information, go to the official site of Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Generally, Gujarat PSC Class 2 Hall Ticket is the only document that acts as an entry pass in an examination hall. Moreover, invigilator can permit you to attend the written test only if you have a proper admit card. Candidates should also cross-check the particulars on GPSC Medical & Health Service Admit Card details before the test date. Read this complete article to get details about exam date, selection procedure.
GPSC Class 2 Admit Card 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Job Designation: Gujarat Medical and Health Service
- Number of Available Posts: 1619
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination and Personal Interview
- Category: Admit Card
- Exam Date: 01st December 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: Notify Soon
- GPSC Class I Exam Syllabus 2019
- GPSC Class II Exam Syllabus 2019
- Place of Exam: Gandhinagar/Ahmedabad
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Official Site: https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
ગુજરાત પબ્લિક સર્વિસ કમિશન Selection Process
The selection of candidates for Gujarat PSC Class 2 posts includes two stages. Applicants must get qualify in all the rounds of GPSC Selection Procedure to earn a job.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
GPSC Class 2 Exam Date
As per the information on GPSC Medical and Health Service Advertisement 2019, the written test date will be 01st December 2019. In case there is any change in the GPSC Exam Date, we will inform you on this page. Stay connected with us to obtain admit card 2019 before the link expires. And look at more Gujarat Govt Jobs 2019.
Information Printed on Gujarat Class II Call Letter 2019
જીપીએસસી વર્ગ two હોલ ટિકિટ 2019 contains useful details like Candidate Name, Gender, Exam Venue, etc. If you come across any errors in the data, report to the authorities immediately.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Aspirant’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Space for the Signature of the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Instructions to follow in the Examination
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Photograph of Applicant
- Test Centre Venue
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Registration Number
ID Proofs To Carry With gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Class 2 Hall Ticket 2019
Eligible candidates who are going to the test must carry any of the following documents along with Gujarat Class 2 Call Letter 2019. The list of documents are along the lines
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
How To Download GPSC Class 2 Admit Card 2019?
- Visit Gujarat Public Service Commission Official Website, i.e. https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
- On its home page go to “Download Call Letter” section.
- Find the link which has Gujarat PSC Medical & Health Service Class II Admit Card 2019.
- Press on that link.
- You can see the login page with registration number, date of birth & password as fields.
- Aspirants need to fill the fields with the appropriate data and enter the captcha.
- Hit on the submit button.
- If all the provided details are correct, you can see the GPSC Class 2 Call Letter loaded there.
- Download the card and take a print out of it for future use.
Candidates can utilize the below provided direct link to collect the appropriate hall ticket.
ગુજરાત વર્ગ two પ્રવેશ કાર્ડ 2019
Direct Link To Download Gujarat Class II Admit Card 2019
You Can Even Apply For