|Description ||Details |
|Board Name ||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Post Name ||Gujarat Administrative Service and Others|
|Job Type ||Gujarat Govt Jobs |
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
ગુજરાત વર્ગ 1 અને 2 ની પરીક્ષાનો અભ્યાસક્રમ 2019
Gujarat PSC Class 1 & 2 Syllabus 2019 is provided in detail below. Contenders who are waiting for the prelims exam syllabus can approach here. The subjects and subtopics of the whole GPSC Class 1 Syllabus in Gujarati are also included here. Without wasting time, applicants must start their preparation.
As we all know, the Gujarat Public Service Commission Class 1 Exam Syllabus 2019 plays an important role in the preparation. Download the syllabus and make an effective preparation plan. Candidates can also find selection process, exam pattern details @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Civil Service Selection Procedure
Gujarat Public Service Commission Class 2 Selection Process involves 3 stages. Successfully applied individuals must get the highest marks in these rounds to get selected in the Gujarat Civil Services Department. And have a look at PSC Job Notifications 2020.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
GPSC Class 1 Exam Pattern 2019
Gujarat Class I Test Pattern includes useful stuff such as subject names, time period and total marks. Therefore individuals must have a look at the question paper pattern to prepare well for the examination. With the help of GPSC Class 1 Exam Syllabus, a paper pattern you can easily crack the job.
Gujarat Class 1 & 2 Prelims Test Pattern 2019
- The written exam has objective questions.
- Papers of the examination are General Studies I, General Studies II.
- The time period for each paper is 3 hours.
- The total marks allotted for the exam is 400.
gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Administrative Service Mains Question Pattern 2019
- Nature of the mains exam of descriptive questions.
- The names of papers are
- General Studies 1
- General Studies 2
- General Studies 3.
- The marks for each paper is 150.
- The total time duration of a paper is 3 hours.
- The total marks for the written examination are 900.
- Personality test contains 100 marks.
- The total marks to be considered for the final selection is 1000.
- The medium of the exam is English/ Gujarati.
GPSC Class 1 Syllabus 2019 Topics
- General Studies I
- Indus Valley Civilisation
- Vedic age- Jainism, and Buddhism
- Foreign invasions on India and their impact
- The Mauryan and the Gupta Empire
- Independent Sultanate of Gujarat
- The Bhakti Movement and Sufism
- Governors-General and Viceroys
- Gujarat under the Mughals and the Marathas
- The European Trading companies in India
- Indian war of Independence of 1857
- India after Independence
- Cultural Heritage
- Cultural Heritage of India and Gujarat
- Language and dialects of Gujarat
- Indian saint tradition and its impact on the psyche of people
- Gujarati Theatre
- Indian lifestyle, Fairs, Festivals, Food, Costumes and Traditions
- Life of Adivasi (Tribes)
- Indian Music and its importance
- Gujarati Literature
- Pilgrimage and Tourist Places of Gujarat
- Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations
- Indian Constitution: Evolution, features, Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties
- Functions and Responsibilities of the Union and the States, Parliament, and State Legislatures
- Constitutional Authorities
- Panchayati Raj
- Public Policy and Governance
- Impact of Liberalization, Privatization, and Globalization on Governance
- Statutory, Regulatory and Quasi-judicial bodies
- Rights Issues
- Important Policies and Programmes of Central and State Governments
- Judiciary in India
- General Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- Number Series, Coding-Decoding.
- Problems related to Relations
- Shapes and their Sub-sections, Venn Diagram
- problems based on Clocks, Calendar, and Age
- Number system and order of Magnitude
- Linear Equations – in one or two Variables
- Ratio, proportion, and variation
- Average of mean, median, mode – including weighted mean
- Power and exponent, Square, Square Root, Cube Root, H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and loss
- Time and Work, Time and Distance, Speed and Distance
- Area and Perimeter of Simple Geometrical Shapes
- Lines, angels, and common geometrical figures
- Introduction to algebra
- Data interpretation, Data Analysis, Data sufficiency, Probability
- General Studies 2
- Indian Economy and Planning
- Indian Economy on the Eve of Independence
- Emergence and development of planning exercise in India
- Agriculture sector
- Agricultural Marketing and Warehousing
- Industrial policy
- Productivity in the industrial sector
- Growth and pattern of industrialization
- Infrastructure in Indian Economy
- Trends and patterns in the structure of the population over time
- Structure and trends of Poverty and Inequality
- Indian Public finance
- Gujarat economy-An overview
- Development policies for economic and social infrastructure
- General Geography: Earth in the Solar system
- Oceans: Physical, chemical and biological characteristics
- Major landforms and their features.
- Atmosphere-structure and composition
- Physical: World, India, and Gujarat
- Major Soil types, Rocks and Minerals
- Social: World, India, and Gujarat
- Rural-Urban components
- Economic: World, India, and Gujarat
- Basic Industries-Agro, mineral, forest
- Science and Technology
- Nature and Scope of Science & Technology
- Institutes and Organization in India promoting the integration of Science
- Technology and Innovation
- Contribution of Prominent Indian Scientists
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- E-Governance programs and services
- Technology in Space & Defence
- Indian Remote Sensing (IRS) Satellites
- Defense Research and Development Organization
- Satellites for Telecommunication
- Energy Requirement and Efficiency
- Government Policies and Programmes
- Nuclear Policy of India and its commitment to the world
- Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT)
- Environmental Science
- Biodiversity- its importance and concerns
- Legal framework for Forest and Wildlife Conservation in India
- Genetic Engineering
- National Action plans on Climate Change and Disaster management
- Current Events of Regional, National and International Importance
- Letter Writing
- Press Release/ Appeal
- Report Writing
- Writing On Visual Information
- Formal Speech
- Precis Writing
- Reading Comprehension
- English Grammar